Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 02-08-2019, 11:49 PM   #1
M-C
Vet

M-C is on a distinguished road
HGH expiration

I just randomly found an old kit of growth in my freezer. No idea how I have over looked that in the past. It is Riptropin the exp date is 2017. It was in the freezer the whole time. My question is can it still be used. I know with most medicines the expiration means that it is guaranteed to be dosed at that dosage until that date.
M-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:37 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
The date wouldn't matter, however I have heard many times that hgh should not be stored in the freezer. It should be refrigerated not frozen.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:47 AM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Yeah, expiration is not the problem, it's it being in the freezer. It destroys the powder...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:40 AM   #4
M-C
Vet

Darn, thanks guys
Old 02-10-2019, 07:21 AM   #5
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-C View Post
Darn, thanks guys
Those rips were nice. Hey, the greys look special...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #6
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
I will take them of your hands. Lol.

Seriously use them and put this freezer debate to rest! The only way freezer is going to damage the high is if it wasn’t vacuumed sealed properly. Moisture is the enemy. If moisture/air gets in the vial and it freezes, that will damage the hgh. I have always stored my hgh in the freezer. And obviously if it’s been reconstituted don’t freeze it. But if it’s in hydrolysed form it will be fine in the freezer. Same with all hgh peptides. I was a member on Datbtrue for years. And it was always suggested to keep these items in the freezer. In fact the colder the freezer the less degradation and longer it will last. I’m talking sub zero for years. We had a lot of wealthy nerds there that did lots of testing. I think it does say in some of the pharma hgh packaging not to freeze and is where this came from. If I remember correctly it doesn’t specify before of after recon. So makes sense they would say not to store in freezer. If anyone has different info or proof of otherwise please educate me!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 12:51 PM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluso View Post
I will take them of your hands. Lol.

Seriously use them and put this freezer debate to rest! The only way freezer is going to damage the high is if it wasn’t vacuumed sealed properly. Moisture is the enemy. If moisture/air gets in the vial and it freezes, that will damage the hgh. I have always stored my hgh in the freezer. And obviously if it’s been reconstituted don’t freeze it. But if it’s in hydrolysed form it will be fine in the freezer. Same with all hgh peptides. I was a member on Datbtrue for years. And it was always suggested to keep these items in the freezer. In fact the colder the freezer the less degradation and longer it will last. I’m talking sub zero for years. We had a lot of wealthy nerds there that did lots of testing. I think it does say in some of the pharma hgh packaging not to freeze and is where this came from. If I remember correctly it doesn’t specify before of after recon. So makes sense they would say not to store in freezer. If anyone has different info or proof of otherwise please educate me!
Why does it say then on all pharm hgh that I have come across "do not freeze"

Storage instructions for your GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK

Keep your GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the original carton to protect it from light.
Before you mix the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator [36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)]. However, you can also store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK at room temperature [68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)] for up to three months. Do not freeze.
Inject the GENOTROPIN right after you mix it. If that is not possible, you can keep the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) for up to 24 hours after mixing it. Do not freeze.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:23 AM   #8
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
Kluso is Klueless..... ( on this topic to be fir ) Frozen = DEAD
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #9
Ripitup
VET

Ripitup is on a distinguished road
I will agree that Dat and others used to say that Peps in the freezer was fine but that was just coming from people. I don't have any evidence to back it up and since I keep mine in the fridge I don't have a reason to research it.

As far as expiration dates......bogus. Maybe if it was 20 years past the expiration date but a couple years I wouldn't worry about it in the least.
Ripitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 12:55 PM   #10
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripitup View Post
I will agree that Dat and others used to say that Peps in the freezer was fine but that was just coming from people. I don't have any evidence to back it up and since I keep mine in the fridge I don't have a reason to research it.

As far as expiration dates......bogus. Maybe if it was 20 years past the expiration date but a couple years I wouldn't worry about it in the least.
I wouldn't either to be honest.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:05 PM   #11
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Why does it say then on all pharm hgh that I have come across "do not freeze"

Storage instructions for your GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK

Keep your GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the original carton to protect it from light.
Before you mix the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator [36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)]. However, you can also store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK at room temperature [68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)] for up to three months. Do not freeze.
Inject the GENOTROPIN right after you mix it. If that is not possible, you can keep the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) for up to 24 hours after mixing it. Do not freeze.
I already answered this in my post. Because idiots will freeze it after recon. Why risk that and why would they want it to last forever in the freezer? They wouldn’t make money that way. They want it to expire so u have to buy more?
Old 02-15-2019, 11:05 PM   #12
M-C
Vet

I’m going to give them a shot in a couple more weeks. I’ll post on this thread when I decide to.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:08 AM   #13
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-C View Post
I’m going to give them a shot in a couple more weeks. I’ll post on this thread when I decide to.
It isn't going to hurt, let us know.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:03 PM   #14
Kluso
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
It isn't going to hurt, let us know.
Don’t get me wrong Lifts. I personally wouldn’t risk it with Pharma HGH. Not when it’s that expensive. But if something happened and I couldn’t use it before it was going to expire I may put it in the freezer. But that’s me. Most generics don’t have an expectation let alone a label. Who knows how old it is to begin with. I can only tell u my experience. When I buy a few kits at the same time I don’t notice a difference from first vial to last that’s been in freezer for over a month.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:05 PM   #15
Kluso
Vet

Plus they would have to figure out two different expiration dates. One for freezer and one for fridge. It would just make things too confusing for average user imo.