• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Busted for personal use, traffic stop

Don't let your tags expire.

Charges have been filed after a routine traffic stop last month led to approximately $20,000 of steroids being seized by the Cole County Sheriff's Office.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

40 vials=20,000 lol what the hell are these guys on

for 500 a vial I better poke once and be Mr. O lol

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Dont drive around with your stash? Or, only carry what you have sold.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I swear every time I read shit like this it pisses me off so much. Throw a guy in jail just for trying to be a little more buff. Yet it's ok to have liposuction, breast implants, ass implants, face/lip enhancement, botox, etc etc, but God forbid a dude wants to be a little more buff.

If the fukks wanna treat us like gang bangers with crack, then hell we might as well meet the stereotype and get us some jackets & colors haha. Ya got the Bloods, the Crips, now maybe the Jacked.

Also the WAY over exaggerated price - $20k for 40 vials of AAS? More like $1600 if test to $4000 if primo duh!

Comment

• chicken_hawk
          VET
          • May 2018

It all boils down to ignorance and or jealousy. There are some great cops put there, but they're in the minority. Most of the ones I know say, just don't wave them around and they don't give a shit. They have bigger fish to fry.

Hawk

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Where the hell do they come up with these numbers? I think it's ridiculous, but how on earth did this cat get caught for this? Was he driving with it in the passenger seat or something? Seriously. Put it in a box and tape it shut or throw it in the trunk. Better yet put a shipping tag on it so it just looks like mail. This kid just had to have it blatantly out in the open. They can't just search your shit without probable cause, so brains is not one of this kid's strong points.

Comment

• theprince
              Banned
              • Mar 2015

Traffic violations are the number one causes to very serious charges that would not have happened if one obeyed the driving and regulatory laws.

Speed limit.
              Up to date tags, license, inspection sticker.
              No dark tint. Honda accord no tint would not really be suspected carrying 5 pounds of marijuana for example.
              stop completely at stop signs.
              roll down windows to allow visible exposure.
              be overly grandma like when driving.
              don't do drugs. don't carry drugs

Comment

Working...