Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craigs
    • Nov 2012

Tren Blend/Mix

I've never ran Tren before because I was told it can sometimes be hard on the ticker and cause shortness of breath for some people? Only compounds I've tried is test, deca, dbol, & Winstrol.

I found a deal on a blend that had tren in the mix so I decided to give it a try.
    This is what it consists of:

Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
    Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
    Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml

I ran it twice a week for weeks 6-12 of my cycle
    First half of cycle was my typical test, deca, and dbol

Almost immediately after starting the tren blend mix I was out of breath and cardio went completely out the window. I'm 50 years old and would rather put my dick in a bench vice than do 30 minutes of cardio so most of my cardio is from playing softball. With that being said I could barely run to first base without getting gassed and I was experiencing bad night sweats also.

I've ran two cycles of my normal compounds since with good results but have seemed to still struggle with cardio or high reps but not near as bad as with the tren mix.

Any chance that these symptons will go away or am I screwed and need to carry around an oxygen tank the rest of my life?
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

It's likely the tren. But running more than one new compound at once makes it hard to say which one is the culprit. That's why wise men recommend only starting one new one at a time.

Yea it's probably the tren though. This ain't for most athletes.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Tren can cause shortness of breath.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Moto Ace
        Vet
        • Dec 2015

Cardio absolutely sucks while running tren, HOWEVER, stay at it! I seem to be adapt a little and can push through 45 min of cardio.

Comment

• choke

Tren instantly destroys my cardio too.
          Lord help ya if you nick a vein, you'll move on to the bonus round of tren cough. Then you will go find that vice for your pecker to distract you from the cough. :-)

Comment

• Acneman
            Banned
            • Oct 2016

i am listening to you craig even if some are not. i have never heard someone say that tren permanently changed their cardio capacity.

with those symptoms i would discuss with my doc and possibly get a heart work up. often shortness of breath can indicate a heart problem. since you have had two cycles since then with no tren i doubt the tren is still effecting you.

of course it could be just getting old. but i would talk to my doc about it.

Comment

• craigs
              • Nov 2012

Thanks Acneman, I have had Blood Pressure problems in the past and I got that under control. I'll take your lead on that and go get my heart checked out just to be safe.

Comment

• DA Phantom
                • Nov 2017

when a user tries tren for the first time and several times after i hear the same complaints of shortness of breath

Comment

• rocco-x
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2009

My first run of tren was in 08, at 41. My stamina at work, was landscaping at the time, was barely present. By 5pm I was wiped out. Tried to boost my energy with either ephedrine or good old helios but it only made me feel tired just as tired with a racing heart.
                  Now I'm 50 and am definitely contemplating using tren again, this time tren enth.

Comment

Working...