Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #16
ram71

ram71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
Nandi was so bright about things and could really relate to th4e average user as well - don't see to many guys these days who can do that
great info for beginners
ram71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #17
theartofwar

theartofwar is on a distinguished road
This is excellent - HP may I copy w/full credit going to you obviously ?? Would help a few people (few hundred)
Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
theartofwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #18
Hawaiianpride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theartofwar View Post
This is excellent - HP may I copy w/full credit going to you obviously ?? Would help a few people (few hundred)
There are only certain areas I wrote myself. I've credited at the bottom of some of the material those who wrote it so be sure to look out for those and credit them.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #19
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Awesome post HP, i'm going to make this a sticky at AF, if you don't mind?

Thanks!

BMJ
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
WUK

WUK is on a distinguished road
GREAT INFO! MUCH APPRECIATED.
WUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #21
small-guy
Vet

small-guy has a spectacular aura aboutsmall-guy has a spectacular aura aboutsmall-guy has a spectacular aura about
Good post brother.
small-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #22
wukillabee
VET

wukillabee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Simply one of the best guides hands down i've ever come across the 4yrs of online AAS research i've done all in one thread! Seriously also the first AAS site to also go in detail about bloodwork and what to look for etc! Many sites preach about health and bloodwork but don't have any info to back it up. This simply puts it out there in a very simple way to read and understand. Thank you for taking the time
wukillabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #23
Goz

Amazing guide, thanks so much!

Question regarding HCG, I have heard some people giving the advice you should use it during a cycle, but you advise using it afterwards. Is this info balonie or could it work?
Old 12-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #24
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goz View Post
Amazing guide, thanks so much!

Question regarding HCG, I have heard some people giving the advice you should use it during a cycle, but you advise using it afterwards. Is this info balonie or could it work?
Goz, Welcome to the board,If you could please go to the New Members section and introduce yourself and tell us a little about you so that we all can get a better understanding of you and your goals .
as far as your question above .Hcg can be used during cycle , or immedialty post cycle to better help your system restart .some people use it during , some use ot Post , and some people dont use it at all . I myself have never used the stuff . Its one of those things where its really up to the individual.
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #25
Freezerdude

I run it the enitre cycle, If nothing else cosmetic to keep the boys plump..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #26
Bruno99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiianpride. View Post
Injections

When choosing an injection site make sure you know what you are doing before you begin. Injecting into an unwanted area can cause unwanted damage. Also make sure to use proper and sterile procedures. First thing is to chose the muscles you intend on using and research where in the muscle to inject and what length and gauge needle to use. Here are the steps to do a sterile injection.

1.Clean the surface you intend to put all your supplies with an antibacterial wash.

2.Lay down a paper towel and set your supplies on it.

3.Wash your hands.

4. Use an alcohol swab or cotton ball soaked in alcohol and wipe the rubber top of the vile if that is what you are using.

5.With the cap still on the needle draw in the amount of air that you intend to draw out in oil.

6.Remove the cap and insert the needle into the rubber toper and inject the air into the vile. If you are using an amp then step 4-6 don't apply.

7. Draw out the amount of oil intended.

8. Remove the needle and put the cap back on.

9. Remove the needle from the syringe and put a new needle on. Make sure to not uncap the new one or touch it in any way since it comes sterile right from the factory. Don't even wipe it down with alcohol thinking you are doing any good because you won't be.

10. By holding the syringe upright flick it until all the air bubbles are at the top and gently push the plunger until they're all out of the syringe. Remember, air and injections don't mix.

11.Find the place where you intend to inject and thoroughly clean the entire area with an alcohol swab or a cotton ball soaked in alcohol. This will kill any microbes that might be in the area and stop them from entering your body.

12. With the area clean and all your air bubbles out of the syringe take the cap off the needle and remember to not touch it. With a steady pace and pressure push the needle into the skin. You may feel a little poke at first but it goes away as soon as the needles in. With the needle inserted hold on the barrel and pull back on the plunger. You don't have to pull back much. If blood appears in the end of the syringe then that means you injected in a vein so pull the needle out of the site and place a cotton ball over it since it will probably bleed a good amount. Switch the needle to a new one and repeat steps 11 and 12. If no blood appears then at a steady pace push the plunger in and try not to move the needle in or out of the site. When all the oil is out of the syringe have a cotton ball handy and pull out the needle and put the cotton ball over the site and rub it for a second.

13. Recap the needle and dispose of it and all the other needles and don't leave them laying around.

14. Clean up your area and wash your hands again.

If it is your first time injecting a muscle then it will more then likely leave you sore for a few days. Sometimes certain steroids have a high BA content also so that doesn't help either. Some people do their shots before a hot shower and some do them after, you'll just have to see what you prefer yourself and what helps you heal fastest. If you get sore from a shot you can try hot showers with some motrin to help with any swelling but only time will really heal it. But it never hurts to try. Remember it's your body and you only get one so be smart about this and don't listen to the dumb ass that says he doesn't do any of this and injects where ever. It doesn't take much longer to do it right and it could save you a trip to the ER or the doc's office or maybe even your life. If an injection site is sore for more then a week go to the doctors and tell him about it. It might beCellutosis or an abscess and require some antibiotics. If you don't get it treated then you might end up with some worse problems like having to have an abscess cut open and drained or a blood infection. Be smart about it and don't just go sticking needles where ever you want.

Another thing that knowing the half life of certain steroids helps out with is knowing how often you need to inject them to jeep stable blood levels, or how often to take any orals you might be on. If the half life of steroid is only 2-3 days and you inject or take pill once a week you will cause a roller coaster effect to your blood levels and will get nothing from them.By injecting at the peak of the half life which would be an every other day injection you will keep a constant steady level of the hormone in your body which will give you the most from the steroid and will keep a steady blood level and is the safest way to take a steroid. By keeping a constant level in your body and a steady blood level, the side effects will be much less then having them all over the place and will help keep any of the side effects under control. -Gringo

What causes injection pain?

1. The shorter the ester, the higher the melting point
2. The concentration of the gear.
3. Solvents.
4. Injection speed.
5. Virgin muscle.
6. Volume of injection in certain muscle groups.

So how to remedy pain in brief:
1:1 ration w/ sterile cotton or grape seed oil.
Sleep with heating pads at night on the pin area
Pre-warm oil to let the juice disperse easier
Inject in the muscle prior to training that muscle to let the oil disperse easier
Massage thoroughly 5-8 minutes to let the oil disperse easier
Wait it out, for most the pain will subside
Rotate spot injections
Inject slow
Make sure the volume of the injection is suitable for the muscle you are pinning in.

Volume of injections

Glute: Anything below 2cc.
Delt: Anything below 1cc-1.5cc
Tricep: Anything below 1cc.
Bicep: Anything below 1cc.
Trap: Anything below 1cc.
Calve: Anything below 1cc-1.5cc
Quad: Anything below 2cc
Pec: Anything below 1.5cc
Lat: Anything below 1.5cc

If you are larger person, obviously these numbers will be higher. These are just my personal choices and what I would use on me.

Liver Health

PQ: It is important to stress that while life-threatening injury from oral steroid use is admittedly very rare, these issues do legitimately occur in otherwise healthy bodybuilders and should be taken seriously during your regular health screenings.

As some readers may be familiar, most oral steroids are c-17-alpha alkylated compounds. This is a chemical alteration that allows a steroid to survive its first pass through the liver and into the bloodstream. Unfortunately, however, c-17 alkylation can place a good amount of strain on the liver in the process. While oral steroids are generally regarded as fairly safe in a medical sense, the abuse of these drugs can lead to serious liver damage (even cancer or death) in rare cases. If you are using a lot of oral anabolic steroids, or plan on using them, then it is important to understand a bit about monitoring and maintaining liver health. In this article, I’d like to review some of the basics of lab testing (blood work) and discuss the potential for liver support supplements to help maintain liver health. An obligatory rundown of the more serious consequences of oral steroid abuse is also in order. It is important to stress that while life-threatening injury from oral steroid use is admittedly very rare, these issues do legitimately occur in otherwise healthy bodybuilders and should be taken seriously during your regular health screenings.

The four most common serious manifestations of steroid-induced liver toxicity are intrahepatic cholestasis, peliosis hepatis, hepatocellular adenoma and hepatocellular carcinoma. Intrahepatic cholestasis refers to a condition where the liver can no longer properly transport and metabolize bile (bile duct obstruction). This may coincide with jaundice, or a yellowing of the skin and eyes as bilirubin builds in body tissues. Cholestasis is usually resolved with the immediate cessation of steroid use. Peliosis hepatis is a rare and very serious condition characterized by blood-filled cysts on the liver. Hepatocellular adenoma is a rare non-malignant (non-cancerous) liver tumor. While in some cases it may require no further intervention other than abstinence from steroid use, hepatocellular ademona can lead to life-threatening bleeding or liver failure. Hepatocellular carcinoma refers to malignant liver cancer. This last and perhaps most serious consequence of steroid use has only been documented in one previously healthy recreational steroid user.

Liver Support Supplements

Aside from testing, the hepatic strain of oral steroid use may be reduced with the use of certain liver support supplements. While it may seem counterintuitive to use a dietary supplement to offset the side effects of a hepatotoxic drug, there is an increasingly large body of evidence supporting the use of certain natural compounds for this purpose. Nutritional products like silymarin and Liv-52 (a blended liver support supplement) have become increasingly common in the steroid-using community as of late, largely based on a growing number of medical studies demonstrating their ability to protect the liver from toxins like drugs, alcohol and certain chemicals. The ability for these products to help reduce actual steroid toxicity seems to be supported by anecdotal observations as well, although not proven. The European product Essentiale forte N from Aventis is also commonly used for liver protection and unlike silymarin and Liv-52, has been directly studied in steroid-using bodybuilders.

“Compound N”

Essentiale forte N actually has the distinction of being the only natural supplement that has been shown in clinical studies to offset the hepatotoxic properties of oral anabolic/androgenic steroids. During this investigation, 320 healthy weight-training individuals were recruited and divided into three groups. The first group (A) consisted of 44 steroid users who were given Essentiale forte N (identified in the study as Compound N) to use with their next cycle. The second group (B) consisted of 116 subjects using anabolic steroids only. The last group (C) was 160 non-steroid using controls. All steroid users abstained from drug use for five weeks prior to the study and resumed their normal regimens, usually of multidrug programs in doses in excess of therapeutic amounts. The investigators did note the perceived risk differences between therapeutic doses and above therapeutic levels, as well as the increased hepatotoxicity of c-17 alpha-alkylated steroids and divided their groups so as to minimize these influencing factors.

The level of relative liver strain noted during the course of the study was assessed every 10 days by analyzing the blood for a full panel of liver enzymes. This specifically included aspartate aminotransferase (AST/SGOT), alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT), lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), alkaline phosphatase (ALP), gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) and creatine kinase (CK). Baseline levels for all enzymes were similar between groups except creatine kinase, which is heavily influenced by training intensity. During the study, the steroid-only users (group B) noticed a significant elevation in liver enzymes, resulting in levels that exceeded the normal range. Liver enzymes were elevated in the remaining two groups, however, the elevations were similar and remained within the normal range at all times. The researchers were left to conclude: “The positive association of the abuse severity with the increased hepatic enzymes’ levels suggest a relationship between abused AAS and hepatic cell damage. However, when AAS were taken with …[Essentiale forte N], … the hepatotoxic effect appears to be attenuated.”

The main focus of this article was to discuss some of the basics of examining and maintaining liver health when taking hepatotoxic oral (or injectable) anabolic/androgenic steroids. For those reading who have not taken a keen interest in having their liver enzymes examined, it is my hope that this article may change your perception of this issue just a bit, perhaps enough to begin regular testing. - William L.

To be continued...
Thanks for sharing. I'll be waiting for the next part.
Well, I read a research paper content that was done one the side effects of the steroid(injection). I rapidly increases the liver cancer. Unfortunately, I lost the mail otherwise I could share it. Please comment. regards
Old 12-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #27
Freezerdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno99 View Post
Thanks for sharing. I'll be waiting for the next part.
Well, I read a research paper content that was done one the side effects of the steroid(injection). I rapidly increases the liver cancer. Unfortunately, I lost the mail otherwise I could share it. Please comment. regards
Well to start with all parts are here one under the other, secondly you couldn't have read any of it since you have made 4 post in 11 minutes it would have longer than that to read this article much less the others!
Don't even think about spamming this forum! You have been warned!!
Old 12-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #28
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezerdude View Post
Well to start with all parts are here one under the other, secondly you couldn't have read any of it since you have made 4 post in 11 minutes it would have longer than that to read this article much less the others!
Don't even think about spamming this forum! You have been warned!!
Fuck Bruno!

Source:
APNIC
Route:
175.110.79.0/24
Descr:
wi-tribe Route object
Origin:
AS38547
Mnt-by:
MAINT-PK-BURRAQTEL-ASADKARIM
Changed:
asim.shehzad@pk.wi-tribe.com 20100108
Source:
APNIC
Person:
Muhammad Sajid Malik
Nic-hdl:
MM714-AP
E-mail:
sajid.malik919@gmail.com
Address:
Plot 94-A, Street 7, Sector I-10/3
Address:
Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone:
+92-51-8250305
Fax-no:
+92-51-4100856
PK
Changed:
noman.jamil@pk.wi-tribe.com 20101214
Mnt-by:
Changed:
hm-changed@apnic.net 20111027
Source:
APNIC
Location of IP address 175.110.79.49:
Pakistan
Old 12-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #29
Freezerdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Fuck Bruno!

Source:
APNIC
Route:
175.110.79.0/24
Descr:
wi-tribe Route object
Origin:
AS38547
Mnt-by:
Changed:
asim.shehzad@pk.wi-tribe.com 20100108
Source:
APNIC
Person:
Muhammad Sajid Malik
Nic-hdl:
MM714-AP
E-mail:
sajid.malik919@gmail.com
Address:
Plot 94-A, Street 7, Sector I-10/3
Address:
Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone:
+92-51-8250305
Fax-no:
+92-51-4100856
PK
Changed:
noman.jamil@pk.wi-tribe.com 20101214
Mnt-by:
Changed:
hm-changed@apnic.net 20111027
Source:
APNIC
Location of IP address 175.110.79.49:
Pakistan
LMFAO!! I couldn't agree more!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #30
duke068

So, a person weighing 200 lbs would weigh about 91 kgs, so 2mgs per kg of body weight would be the equivalent of 182 mgs of DNP per day, but since it typically comes in 200 mg capsules, you would take one cap per day. Since DNP has this inhibiting effect, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin, so you may have heard that people take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.