I'm here people

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

I'm here people

Nice looking board, very "different" but good, I like the format on here. Thanks for the invite urafreak, glad I can mod with some good people on here. B)
  • urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-rado+Jul 5 2003, 11:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado @ Jul 5 2003, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nice looking board, very "different" but good, I like the format on here. Thanks for the invite urafreak, glad I can mod with some good people on here. B) [/b][/quote]
    no problem. Glad to have you.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-urafreak+Jul 6 2003, 12:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (urafreak @ Jul 6 2003, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-rado+Jul 5 2003, 11:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado &#064; Jul 5 2003, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nice looking board, very "different" but good, I like the format on here. Thanks for the invite urafreak, glad I can mod with some good people on here.&nbsp; B) [/b][/quote]
      no problem. Glad to have you. [/b][/quote]
      well I&#39;m off for some beauty sleep...see you all tomorrow

Comment

• YellowJacket

Oh god, there goes the neighborhood

Comment

• Dangerousgrounds

QV&#39;s good sh*t&#33;
          so aremany other products also.
          Hard to beat QV prices and quality and so close to home.

Comment

• Easto

Welcome rado

Comment

• rado

thx felllas...and DG, nice sig bro B)

Comment

• Ghoust

welcome bro, I will take your word on the quality of QV. Living up here in Canada I am not apt to try it and I prefer to support our local UG&#39;s.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Ghoust+Jul 6 2003, 05:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ghoust @ Jul 6 2003, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> welcome bro, I will take your word on the quality of QV. Living up here in Canada I am not apt to try it and I prefer to support our local UG&#39;s. [/b][/quote]
                  LOL....I was kidding about the QV on the top of the thread, but anyway. Good that you support the UG, someone has to do it right

Comment

• 34 pumped

rado what up bro ? peace

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-34 pumped+Jul 6 2003, 09:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (34 pumped @ Jul 6 2003, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> rado what up bro ? peace [/b][/quote]
                      welcome 34..you should post your thread though :P

Comment

• takemo

welcome Rado,and congrats on becoming a mod here.

Comment

• Mertz98

welcome

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-takemo+Jul 7 2003, 02:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (takemo @ Jul 7 2003, 02:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> welcome Rado,and congrats on becoming a mod here. [/b][/quote]
                            thx bro

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

bump...congrats on the mod position bro

Comment

Working...