X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
    2. you don't have to worry about dying young from da juice 'cause you're already old.
    lmfao!

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

6. it helps your HRT

Comment

• A1food4u

That look in the wifey's eyes when I come in the bedroom after a good morning work-out as she pulls open the sheets and invites me back to bed.......

Comment

• mack
          • May 2013

7) You are a lot bigger than the 20 something year olds in your gym because you are also a lot FATTER .... so I never reveal more than a sleeveless tank top and only for a few minutes at the end of my workout when I am so pumped I feel like I might explode.....then my arms don't look so fat but they actually look freakin' great!

Yes...I have to agree with the earlier post. Don't have to worry about juice effin up your later years. You are already in your 'later' years....haha.

Lucky for me (if thats how you want to think about it...) I walked away from drugs and bodybuilding at 24 years old. Then ... at 38 years old I got the terrible itch to be a big mass muscle monster again. Since I was clean all those years ... now I am 41 and feel like I am a user for the first time again.

Comment

• youngblood
            Vet
            • Feb 2013

still gettin the youngers girls looks even at 55!
            In memory of my best friend.

Comment

• Rajincajun
              Vet
              • May 2007

Originally posted by timoid
              the older I get, the better I look, the younger my girlfriends are.
              LOL so true, so true. I can't seem t get a woman over 30 anymore LOL!.

~R~
              48? It's only the beginning.
              In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• gotclen
                Vet
                • Nov 2011

#8 younger people at the gym only dream of still being in the game at our ages. Most of them will burn out way too soon.

#9 when you have a gathering with your old high school friends and one of the group stands out in the crowd. Can you guess who?

Comment

• A1food4u

running into ex girlfriends with their dumpy round husbands...LOL

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

10. Your son's hot girfriends eye fuck you.

Comment

• Glycomann

11. Getting started at by the local steroid dealer in a foreign country.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                        • Apr 2015

stayed

Comment

• bufbiker

No, that's just early onset Alzheimer's.

Comment

• CONCRETEGUY

The best thing about 40? You still have 15 years before your training at 55! LOL The bell curve just gets steeper with time guys. More aches and pains. The diet has to be dead nut perfect with everything else on point to make muscle.

Comment

• bufbiker

I've found at 59, soon to be sixty, if you've trained for forty plus years your diet can suck but with the right combo of peds you're going to gain anyway.

Comment

• bufbiker

I probably should add the only competition I've ever been ready for was PL comps. So a big mac and a shake is an easy 1800 calories. And my mass is not a pretty mass around my distended but with an eight pack (when I flex) belly.

Comment

Working...