Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
A collection of Peptide articles

that I have found over the years. Some may have been posted before. But this will be a one thread stop.
this first post I will continue to edit lacing links to the exact place in this thread for each of the articles. This should make them easy to find

Peptide Calculator for ease of calculating bodybuilding peptide doses

Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners

Reconstituting IGF-1 with 1 or 2mls with acetic acid

A Simple Guide to understanding peptide reconstitution

Ipamorelin Basics

Melanotan 2 – An in depth study

What are peptides

Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295

Bremelanotide PT-141 Instruction

GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 vs Ipamorelin

Bodybuilding Peptides Guide

IGF-1 The Bodybuilder’s Dream

GHRH – GHRP – GH a comprehensive dosing protocol

Melanotan 2 information

Bodybuilders use Ipamorelin Peptide For Building solid Muscle

CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 reconstitution + dosing schedule

Peptide guide info

Advantages and disadvantages of GH/IGF-I combination treatment

Synergy of GHRH + GHRP

Anti-Estrogens used as a fat burning cycle

Fat loss and boost endurance - SARM GW-501516

MK-677 for Dieting

basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:35 AM   #2
basskiller
Administrator

basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold

You are on this site because you have heard of and want to become more familiar with Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) and/or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). These 2 materials administered can give you an increased quality of life in ways of anti-aging, muscular hypertrophy, fat loss, injury repair, higher bone density, and better sleep.

GHRP can be used on its own to increase our natural Growth Hormone (GH) pulse release from the Pituitary Gland in the brain. GHRP dosed in conjunction with GHRH will amplify our growth hormone release significantly to gain maximal benefit.

There are various types of GHRH‘s. The only GHRH to consider is tetra-substituted CJC-1295 / CJC-1295(without DAC) / mod-GRF(1-29). They are all the same thing but with a different name. They come in vials ranging in material weights measured in milligrams (mg) consisting of a solid freeze-dried (lyophilized) substance.

There are various types of GHRP‘s. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and Ipamorelin. The differences between them are potency and side effects. GHRP-6 is very potent and makes you quite hungry. GHRP-2 is potent and can slightly affect your sleep somewhat. Hexarelin is very potent but you can desensitize from higher dosages. Ipamorelin is potent with the minimalist side effects of all 4 GHRP’s.

Peptides are dosed via a regular 1mL needle syringe typical to what a diabetic would use. It is administered Subcutaneously (SubQ) (just under the skin into the fat tissue), most usually around the abdomen region.

The required amount (saturation dose) is 1mcg (microgram) per Kg (Kilogram) of bodyweight. The typical usage and for ease of measuring is 100mcg of mod-GRF(1-29) and/or 100mcg of your choice of GHRP. Lower dosages will simply result in less GH release due to a slightly weaker GH pulse and reduce any side effects you may have. A higher dose will have minimal benefit and is more a waste of money than anything else. But, in saying that, the more frequently dosed in any given day would result in more frequent pulses.

Mixing (reconstitution calculator found here) the lyophilized peptide product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of Bacteriostatic Water to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL Bacteriostatic Water. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the Bacteriostatic Water along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don’t shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IU’s (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw mod-GRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

Reconstituted peptides should be stored in the refrigerator to prevent degradation. Left at room temperature, peptide will degrade within days but kept in the fridge will last months. You can pre-load syringes and store in freezer if you want but it is more of a hassle than being worth the effort.

Doses can be taken throughout the day but at no less than 3 hour intervals between doses. 1 dose a day is typical for light injury repair, anti-aging effects, deeper sleep, and better quality of life. The most beneficial would be to dose immediately prior to going to bed for your daily sleep period. Sleep is the time when our pituitary is most active. 2 or 3 doses per day will give the added benefit of lean tissue build, and fat loss, considering your diet consists of good quality foods.

Doses should be taken on empty stomach to benefit the most. This is usually 3 hours or more.

Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse and you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if you so choose to.

Dosage timing can be beneficial to your goals. For muscle growth, the 2nd most beneficial time to dose is post workout (PWO). Best time is pre-bed because sleep is when we recover and our cells repair and grow. Within 30 minutes should be fine but sooner the better. Remember to have your meal 20-25 minutes after dose.

For fat loss, your supplemental dose is 1 hour pre-cardio exercise after a long fasting without food. Best time is after waking up and before breakfast. During cardio exercise, maintain a moderate intensity for between 30-60 minutes. 45 minutes is a good session. You do not want to go too hard or too long. A moderate pace will utilize Free Fatty Acids (FFA) at the highest rate for energy. Refrain from eating for approximately 2 hours after your exercise because this is the time the body is still burning fat as fuel. You must eat throughout the day to reduce the chance of muscle catabolism (breakdown).

These Bodybuilding Peptides can be used on a daily basis for the rest of your life without any harm. Enjoy!!!
Old 04-21-2014, 02:37 AM   #3
basskiller
Administrator

1mg is equal to 1000mcgs
1ml is 1 total syringe full of the U100 insulin syringe

this is for 1 vial of 1mg Igf-1

If you add 1ml of acetic acid to your 1mg vial of IGF-1r3. .

Each hash mark is equal to 20mcgs

so if your doing
20mcgs ed it would be 2iu’s on the slin pin or the first hash mark (as shown on the picture)
40mcgs ed it would be 4iu’s on the slin pin or 2nd hash mark
60mcgs ed it would be 6iu’s on the slin pin 3rd hash mark
80mcgs ed it would be 8iu’s on the slin pin 4th hash mark
100mcgs ed it would be 10iu’s on the slin pin 5th and designated by the number 10 (first actual number that is printed on your insulin syringe)

Reconstituting IGF-1 with 1 of acetic acid

If you add 2mls of acetic acid to your 1mg vial of IGF-1r3. .

Each hash mark in this case is equal to 10mcgs

so if your doing
10mcgs ed it would be 2iu’s on the slin pin or the first hash mark (as shown on the picture)
20mcgs ed it would be 4iu’s on the slin pin or 2nd hash mark
30mcgs ed it would be 6iu’s on the slin pin 3rd hash mark
40mcgs ed it would be 8iu’s on the slin pin 4th hash mark
50mcgs ed it would be 10iu’s on the slin pin 5th and designated by the number 10 (first actual number that is printed on your insulin syringe)

After you draw in your amount desired of reconstituted IGF-1, Take your bacteriostatic water and draw a bit of it into your syringe that contains the IGF.. It doesn’t take much and the amount is arbitrary as it will not change or effect the dose that is already in the syringe.
shake the syringe slightly as to mix everything together and inject

Note: using the 1ml AA method ………………………………………………………….. Note: using the 2ml AA method
each hash mark is equal to 20mcgs…………………………………………………….. each hash mark is equal to 10mcgs

Reconstituting IGF-1 with 2mls of acetic acid

By basskiller
Old 04-21-2014, 02:38 AM   #4
basskiller
Administrator

It seems to be increasingly common that users are introducing themselves to the idea of pinning through the use of peptides (although, arguably, hcg usage is also increasing in usage for those running non-injectable cycles). While I personally find these to be a great way to get yourself comfortable with the idea of injecting, it seems many become confused nearly immediately with how to at the first step, reconstitution. So I decided to just create a quick reference for those of you out there, and show you how the simple math required is not intimidating in the least. This guide will be a bit long, as I am hoping to avoid the common questions, but I think it will be a very good guide for some, and maybe too “simple” for others.

A short disclaimer:
This guide is purely hypothetical, and I do not encourage the use of any PED without the close guidance of a physician. This guide takes no consideration to the laws of your country. I do not condone any illegal activity. It is merely designed to be an educational resource. This guide also does not condone the usage of Research Chemical company’s products. These products are strictly for research use only, and human usage is in violation of their terms of service.

Alright, so this guide will follow under the assumption that you have aquired your peptide of choice (or hCG), and are ready to reconstitute it.

You will need the following items:
•Your Peptide Vial
•Bacteriostatic Water
•Alcohol Wipes (available at your local pharmacy, usually near diabetic supplies)
•Insulin Syringe (more on this in a moment)

A quick discussion on syringes:
Syringe availability will vary largely depending on the laws of your state/country. In many states, such as mine, low quantity purchases of insulin syringes are available at the pharmacy without the need for a prescription. Laws such as these are in place as a counter measure to help avoid the increase of HIV transmission through unsafe needle usage, by allowing addicts to purchase clean syringes.

Size will depend on your source. An insulin syringe will typically range from 29g to 31g. For those unaware, the smaller the gauge (the “g”), the larger the number. So a 31g will be smaller needle width than a 29g. Generally, smaller gauge needles can provide less soreness through injection, but they are also much more fragile. Having used a 31g, I do prefer them for the ease of injection (minimal “pinch” feel), but they do become increasingly fragile, so proper care is required.

Now that you have your supplies gathered, it is time to reconstitute your peptides. Please make sure that you do this in a clean environment to reduce the risk of contamination.

For this example, I will be using a typical 5mg product, as is typical of the GHRPs provided by many companies. Although your particular product may not contain 5mg, the same idea will hold through to other products, just with a different amount of actives. I will also be under the assumption that you will want 100mcg doses (although again, this will vary by product/your required dosing).

Before you begin, you must do the math to understand how much bacteriostatic water you will need for your reconstitution.

If you are looking for the said 100mcg doses, from a 5mg vial, then you will have 50 doses from this vial. 100mcg x 50 = 5,000mcg, or 5mg. You can apply this to any amount of product. For example, Ipamorelin is usually available in 2mg vials. In that case, you would have 2,000mcg of Ipamorelin, which divided by 100mcg would give you 20 doses. The amount of dosages is important here, as it will dictate how to utilize your reconstituted product.

So back to the original 5mg product, we know we are going to have 50 doses. The idea here then, is to add enough bac water to the peptide in order to allow you to dose those individual dosage. Personally, I like to use as little Bac water as needed, but also attempt to keep it easy enough to dose. The key point here is to know that no matter how much bac water you add to your vial, 1/50 of that will always be 100mcg.

With that said, if you add 1ml of bac water to the vial, your 100mcg dosage will be 2iu on the syringe.
(1ml = 1cc on your syringe = 100iu, so 100iu/50 doses = 2iu).

If you add 2ml of bac water to the vial, your 100mcg dosage will be 4iu (200iu/50 doses = 4iu).

If you add 3ml of bac water to the vial, your 100mcg dosage will be 6iu (300iu/50 doses =6iu).

It is up to you how much bac water you will like to use, and utilizing the option of keeping this guide non-opinionated, I won’t give a recommendation on this, however, it will be dictated by how large your vial is and how accurate your pins are (a 50iu *sold as 1/2 cc* syring will make it easier to measure smaller amounts, where a 1cc *100iu* syringe will make it more difficult to measure smaller amounts).

Once you have an amount chosen, we can move on the the actual reconstitution. In this example, I will reconstitute with 2ml of bac water.

1. Snap of off the plastic cover of your peptide vial and your bac water.

2. Take an alcohol wipe, and wipe down the rubber top of both the peptide vial and your bac water, and then discard the wipe and allow vials to dry for a second or two.

3. Take a syringe and remove the safety cap (most will have one cap over the needle, and one over the plunger). Set these caps aside, while taking precaution not to expose your needle to any other object (it is sterile!). Pull the plunger on your syringe to the maximum reading (will usually be either 1/2cc or 1cc) to allow the syringe to fill with air. (It is also common practice to draw this air from the peptide vial. You can do this by inserting the needle into the peptide vial, keeping it right side up, and drawing the air that way. Then pull the syringe from the bottle, and on to step 4).

4. Insert the needle into the rubber portion of your bacteriostatic water. With the syringe inserted, turn the vial of bacteriostatic water upside down, and push the plunger into the syringe (this will cause the air to enter the vial). Then, slowly, draw back on the syringe back to that maximum reading, as it will allow the syringe to fill with bac water.

Quick Note: The reason you fill your syringe with air, and then insert the air into the vial, is to keep the pressure within the vial, which will allow you to draw with much greater ease.

5. You may now turn the vial of back water back to right side up, and remove your syringe, again taking caution to avoid the needle from coming into contact with anything else.

6. We are now ready to insert the bac water into the peptide vial. I recommend reconstituting slowly, and avoiding adding the bac water directly onto the peptide, and rather down the sides of the vial. Take your peptide vial, and insert the syringe through the rubber stopper on an angle, enough so that once the needle penetrates the rubber, it is angled towards the side of the vial.

7. Slowly push down on the plunger allowing the bac water to enter down the sides of the vial. Take your time doing this, as there is no rush.

8. Once all of the bac water is into the vial, remove the syringe and gently (GENTLY!) swirl the vial allowing the peptide to dissolve into the bac water.

9. Depending on the target amount of bac water to be added, and the size of your pin, you must now repeat steps 3-8 until you have added the correct amount of bacteriostatic water. If you are aiming for 2ml of bacteriostatic water, and are using a 1/2cc syringe, this process must be done a total of 4 times, and if using a 1cc syringe, this process must be done a total of twice.

10. Once the proper amount is added, place the caps back on both ends of your syringe and properly discard of it. Do not reuse this syringe for injection.

Depending on your product, refridgeration might be necessary. If so, store reconstituted product in fridge.

That should be it. Happy research. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but only do so after having completely read through this guide.

If you guys like this guide, I might do some later on some common peptides, when I can get to it.

written by h2s (Super Moderator at Swolesource)
Old 04-21-2014, 10:20 AM   #5
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
awesome read man.......
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:16 PM   #6
John Benz
Vet

John Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Excellent articles! Thanks Bass! You get karma for that.
John Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #7
basskiller
Administrator

Ipamorelin Basics

Ipamorelin Basics
Ipamorelin or NNC 26-0161, a polypeptide hormone, is a growth hormone secretagogue and ghrelin mimetic and analog developed by Novo Nordisk[3]. Ipamorelin belongs to the most recent generation of GHRPs from the mid 1990s and causes significant release of growth hormone by itself, due both to its suppression of somatostatin (an antagonist to GHRH) and stimulation of release of GH from the anterior pituitary, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 which are compounds from the same class (growth hormone releasing peptides).[1]
The cells that produce and release GH are known as somatotropes.[2] Like GHRP-2, ipamorelin does not have ghrelin’s lipogenic properties. Like GHRP-2 and unlike GHRP-6 ipamorelin never induces hunger in mammals. Ipamorelin acts synergistically when applied during a native GHRH (growth-hormone releasing hormone) pulse or when coadministered with GHRH or a GHRH analog such as Sermorelin or GRF 1-29 (growth releasing factor, aminos 1-29).[1]
The synergy comes both due to the suppression of somatostatin and the fact that ipamorelin increases GH release per-somatotrope, while GHRH increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH.[1,2] There is also a secondary effect of neuronal excitation in the hypothalamus caused by ipamorelin, which lasts for approximately 3 hours after application, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.

Ipamorelin has a unique property among the GHRP class of peptides. That property is known as selectiveness. Raun et al demonstrated the selectiveness of ipamorelin for GH release only in a study: The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described.
Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%).

A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml).
In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine.

None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.[3]

Whereas GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose. Further, a mega-dose of ipamorelin results in a concomitant mega-release of GH (up to the entire amount present in the pituitary), whereas GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 have limits of approximately 1mcg/kg in humans for their maximal GH release.[4,5]

Cititations:
[1] Bowers CY, Momany F, Reynolds GA. In vitro and in vivo activity of a small synthetic peptide with potent GH releasing activity. 64th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, San Francisco, 1982, p. 205.
[2]Bowers CY, Momany F, Reynolds GA, Sartor O. Multiple receptors mediate GH release. 7th International Congress of Endocrinology, Quebec, Canada, 1984, p. 464.
[3] Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61.
[4] Brosnan-Cook, M. et al. (1998) Iontophoretic delivery of ipamorelin, a growth hormone secretagogue. Proceedings of 80th Annual Meeting Endocrine Society, New Orleans, USA. Abstract Pp1-186.
[5] Jogarao V S Gobburu; Henrik Agerso; William J Jusko . Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Ipamorelin, a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide in Human Volunteers. Lars Ynddal Pharmaceutical Research: Sep 1999; 16, 9; ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source p. 1412.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
basskiller
Administrator

(To buy Melanotan 2 in our store online click here)
Melanotan IIThe peptide Melanotan II carries a molecular mass of 1024.180 and a molecular formula of C50H69N15O9. It is sometimes referred to by the following names:
Melanotan 2
MT-2.

However, this particular peptide is not to be confused with the peptide Melanotan I, which has been shown to exhibit similar tendencies in regards to its overall functionality and operational mechanics.

Melanotan II at a Glance

According to scientific study that has been based on animal test subjects, the impetus of Melanotan 2’s overall functionality and mechanics can be tied to the pituitary gland. This pea-sized gland located at the bottom of the hypothalamus at the base of the brain essentially acts as the command center for the endocrine system, as it is chiefly charged with the regulation and control of several system-related functions including those related to growth, metabolism, thyroid gland function, and temperature regulation.

Melanotan II’s relationship to the pituitary gland can be drilled down to a hormonal level; specifically, to hormones secreted by the pituitary gland known as melanocortins. In essence, these particular hormones are responsible for the regulation and control of hair and skin pigmentation in an animal test subject. They achieve this measure of control by expressing melanin.

The secretion of melanin is triggered by an animal test subject’s exposure to ultraviolet, or UV, rays. When the secretions are expressed, they are manifested upon the surface of the skin. This process in which this occurs is known as melanogenesis. The secretion acts as a natural means of protection against ultraviolet rays. This component, by extension, acts as a protective measure against a hot of various skin afflictions and ailments that result from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays. These rays include various forms of skin cancers.

The primary issue with melanogenesis is the fact that the melanocortins that trigger this process has a rapid half-life that only lasts several minutes. Naturally, this means that the secretion’s overall effectiveness as a measure of protection against ultraviolet rays is very limited. However, scientific study that has been based on animal test subjects has indicated that the presence of Melanotan II can extend the half-life of melanocortins, therefore making their ability to secrete melanin and specifically expand its overall protective measures against ultraviolet rays significantly more effective. Furthermore, scientific study based on animal test subjects has determined that Melanotan II can cajole the effects of melanogenesis without the presence of UV rays, therefore removing the potential pathogenic danger that is associated with the triggering of the process. That being said, it should be noted that scientific studies based on animal test subjects has determined that Melanotan II’s overall functionality is higher when the presence of UV rays are introduced.

Benefits of Melanotan II’s Processes

The main focus of scientific study based on animal test subjects regarding Melanotan II’s overall functionality is in relation to its ability to possibly lessen the risk of most types of skin cancer. Because it has been shown to promote melanogenesis even during times when UV rays are not present, these studies have stated that this response that would normally be triggered by the pathogen that could cause some skin cancers would give the animal test subject an increased measure of protection from the cancer causing process. With that being said, scientific study that has been based on animal test subjects has concluded that Melanotan II’s effectiveness is rendered moot ageist the deadliest form of skin cancer, malignant melanoma. The reason for this is because unlike other skin cancers that have been linked to the presence of UV rays, most instances of malignant melanoma have been associated with indirect DNA damage.

In addition to determining links to stave off skin cancers, other scientific study on animal test subjects has been focused on determining hypothetical links between the peptide and libido, as well as links between the peptide and the process of lipolysis; that is, the process in which body fat is broken down.

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II
Old 04-27-2014, 08:08 AM   #9
basskiller
Administrator

What are peptides

World of the Body: peptides
peptides are short chains of amino acids linked together. If there are only two amino acids then the peptide is a dipeptide. Similarly there are tripeptides, tetrapeptides, and so on. If the number of amino acids in the chain reaches around ten or so, such substances are called polypeptides, while large polypeptides are called proteins. There is no particular agreed size at which a large polypeptide becomes a small protein, but generally polypeptides have molecular weights of a few thousand, while proteins have molecular weights of tens of thousands. Depending on which amino acids are involved, between seven and ten amino acids will add about 1000 to the molecular weight.

Protein molecules in the diet are digested by enzymes (which are themselves specialized proteins), that break them down into smaller and smaller lengths, the breakage occurring at the peptide bonds. peptides and amino acids are thus the final cleavage products of protein digestion. Amino acids are the main protein breakdown product absorbed from the gut, but some di- and tri-peptides are also absorbed, there being specific carrier systems in the cells lining the small intestine to transport these small peptides from the lumen to the blood.

The dipeptide carnosine, formed from the amino acids alanine and histidine, was identified in muscle a century ago, but only recently has research revealed its properties and the likely variety and significance of its functions. It is known to be present also in the brain, where it may act as a neurotransmitter. In muscle it is likely to be important in making the contractile filaments more sensitive to calcium ions and in controlling the internal acidity of these fibres. It has been suggested that it may also be a scavenger of free radicals. Its strong binding with zinc may be important in co-absorption from the gut of this essential trace element; and physiologically significant interactions between carnosine, zinc, and histamine are being discovered.
The tripeptide glutathione (glutamic acid-cysteine-glycine) is an important co-factor for many enzymes, increasing their activity.

Polypeptide hormones
Polypeptides control or trigger a great many bodily functions, acting close to or at a distance from the site at which they are produced and released. The table below gives a few examples, giving the site of production, the number of amino acids, and an indication of the functions that the polypeptides promote.

Amino acids Origin Action
Hormones
Oxytocin 9 Posterior pituitary Uterine contraction and milk ejection
Vasopressin 9 Posterior pituitary Antidiuretic (water-retaining) action in kidneys
Glucagon 29 Endocrine pancreas Increases blood sugar
ACTH 39 Anterior pituitary Stimulates release of cortisol from adrenal glands
Gastrin 17 Stomach lining Stimulates gastric acid secretion
Angiotensin 8 From precursor in Regulation of body fluid volume and the blood circulation

Local agents
Bradykinin 9 In tissues Dilates blood vessels, stimulates secretions
Endothelin 21 Endothelium Constricts blood vessels

Neuropeptides/hormones
CRF 41 Hypothalamus and Promotes release of pituitary and other many other brain hormones, and stimulates sympathetic regions nervous activity
Substance P 11 Nervous system, gut, Vasodilator; neurotransmitter involved in inflamed tissue pain sensation
CCK 33 Duodenal lining; As hormone, stimulates gall bladder peripheral nerves and contraction and pancreatic secretion; many brain regions neurotransmitter in brain

Proteins usually fold to form particular three-dimensional shapes (which determine their actions), but polypeptides are not so structurally constrained, so in solution they can adopt many conformations. For example, oxytocin and vasopressin have about a thousand different conformations in solution, all in dynamic equilibrium one with another. How is it therefore that they specifically attach to their receptors, with the requirements for specific shape and charge distribution? The answer is that some part of the polypeptide attaches to the receptor, while adjacent parts turn and rotate until the correct shape is reached. Thus the polypeptides use a ‘zipper’ mechanism to attach to membrane receptors.

Neuropeptides
There are many different peptides in neurons, released along with other neurotransmitters. Some peptides that were originally identified as hormones, thought to be produced at one particular site and to act at certain ‘target’ sites, have more recently been found to be made elsewhere also, and to have other functions. The body utilizes the same peptide for different purposes. This is true, for example, of cholecystokinin (CCK), a 33-amino-acid polypeptide that was known for many decades as a hormone that originated in the duodenum and caused emptying of the gall bladder. Since the 1980s it has been revealed to be a modulator of neural activity, produced by many nerve cells, widespread in the nervous system. Likewise, corticotrophin releasing factor (CRF), with 41 amino acids, was originally known to be made and released by a group of neurons in the hypothalamus, passing to the pituitary gland and there stimulating the secretion of ACTH (adrenocorticotrophic hormone). But it too has been found to be a neuromodulator produced by neurons in many parts of the brain.

A family of peptides called opioid peptides or endorphins, found in the brain and elsewhere in the body, are responsible for the modulation of pain sensation. One group of these, the pentapeptide enkephalins, are released as neurotransmitters by nerve cells in certain parts of the brain and spinal cord. They bind to opiate receptors (the membrane receptors on which opiate drugs act) on other nerve cells in the pathways that mediate pain, hence acting as ‘endogenous’ (internally generated) analgesics
Old 04-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #10
basskiller
Administrator

Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295

Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog, results in serum protein profile changes in normal adult subjects.

Abstract OBJECTIVE:

To identify biomarkers of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) action in human serum.
BACKGROUND:

The search for new markers of GH activity has received extensive attention given that the current biomarkers (IGF-1, IGFBP-3 and collagen peptides) show substantial variability in the population, and are not reliably predictive of either the physiologic effects of GH therapy or the detection of GH abuse by athletes. GH releasing hormone (GHRH) is a polypeptide synthesized in the hypothalamus that binds to receptors on pituitary somatotropes to promote the synthesis and release of GH. Serum GH and IGF-1 levels have been shown to increase with administration of GHRH or CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog.
DESIGN:

Sera from 11 healthy young adult men before and one week after CJC-1295 injection were analyzed by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis for proteomic changes. Serum proteins displaying significant changes before and after treatment were subsequently identified using mass spectrometry. In addition, correlations between these proteins and GH or IGF-1 levels were evaluated.
RESULTS:

Two protein spots that displayed decreased intensities after treatment were identified as an apolipoprotein A1 isoform and a transthyretin isoform. Three protein spots upregulated by CJC-1295 treatment included beta-hemoglobin, a C-terminal fragment of albumin, and a mix of an immunoglobulin fragment and another C-terminal albumin fragment. A linear relationship was found between the spot containing immunoglobulin and albumin fragments and IGF-1 levels.
CONCLUSIONS:

Although the molecular mechanisms linking the identified proteins to GH and IGF-1 biological activity remain to be clarified, the results suggest that they represent potential biomarkers of GH and/or IGF-1 action.

Sackmann-Sala L, Ding J, Frohman LA, Kopchick JJ.
Source

Department of Biological Sciences, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio 45701, United States.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
PMCID:
Old 05-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #11
basskiller
Administrator

Bremelanotide PT-141 Instruction

Light: .5mg
Common: 1mg
Large: 2mg

Bremelanotide PT-141 was developed from Melanotan 2 (MT-II). PT-141 is a metabolite of melanocyte stimulating hormone that targets desire.

PT-141 Bremelanotide molecule research chemical
Treatment: PT-141 is the only synthetic aphrodisiac. The aphrodisiac effects of Bremelanotide are in a class of its own. Studies have shown Bremelanotide to be effective in treating sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder). Nine out of ten volunteers experienced sexual arousal in clinical trials. Unlike Viagra and other related medications (PDE5s – blood pushers), PT-141 acts upon the nervous system. Viagra, Cials and Levitra are not considered aphrodisiacs as they do not have any direct effect on the libido. However, treatment with PDE5 inhibitors and PT-141 have known synergy.

Men’s Journal Magazine: …it took hold. I felt a great surge of affection (greater than any regular level of arousal). My body tingled and I developed an erection that wouldn’t quit. For two hours the drug wouldn’t let me out of its grasp — nor my wife out of mine.

Men’s Journal PT-141
Females: Women who took part in trials said that they felt a “tingling and a throbbing” along with “a strong desire to have sex.” An initial flush occurs post injection, followed by nausea which is dose dependent. For most, effects generally do not take place until a couple hours post injection, peaking around the four hour mark. Men said PT-141 made them feel “younger and more energetic” as well as sexually interested and aroused. “You’re ready to take your pants off and go,” said user “a product that makes you not only able to but eager to.”
Window of Opportunity: Bremelanotide, injected (subcutaneously), has a unique window of opportunity lasting six to 72 hours. In lab trials female rats exposed to PT-141 began “flirting” with male rats for sex. Postures and movements left no doubt in the male rats minds that they were in the mood. The human PT-141 date is one where the dosage precedes the activity by at least a couple hours. When the stars align, hours after the injection, …this is your window of opportunity, enjoy.
Bremelanotide PT141 Peptide: Bremelanotide sold online comes in 10mg vials. As a lifestyle melanocortin research peptide, the 10mg product is a lot to consume and may offer up to 20+ doses when dosing PT-141 conservatively. Quality PT141 reconstituted with bacteriostatic water remains potent and preserved for months.

Mixing PT-141: Bacteriostatic water is used for reconstitution.
Example- 1ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 10mg PT-141 vial equates to a 1mg dose approximately each 10 units on a U100 insulin syringe.
Example- 1ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 2mg PT-141 vial equates to a 1mg dose approximately every 50 units on a U100 insulin syringe.
Recommended strategy for mixing and dosing would be to reconstitute with the volume that yields a .1ml injection.
Example- 1ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 10mg PT-141 vial equates to a 1mg dose approximately each 10 units on a U100 insulin syringe.
Example- .2ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 2mg PT-141 vial equates to a 1mg dose approximately every 10 units on a U100 insulin syringe.

PT141 Dosing:
Read as much as possible to gain clarity and align expectations. Gradually dosing melanotan peptides increases likelihood for success without sides (desensitization occurs rapidly). Test PT-141 dosage of .25-.5mg on first attempt is recommended. 1mg, give or take a quarter, is the efficacious dose yielding most positive reports.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #12
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Good posts bro. I'm thinking going with IPA and cjc for a run with my test subjects
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #13
basskiller
Administrator

GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 vs Ipamorelin

GHRP-2

Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Peptide-Two (GHRP-2) is a synthetic ghrelin analogue. It causes the release of endogenous (internal) Growth Hormone (GH) from somatotropes in the anterior pituitary gland. It works synergistically with GHRHs and lacks the lipogenic properties (fat creation/storage) of ghrelin. GHRP-2 excites the hypothalamus and causes a high release of GH which tapers back to baseline by the third hour post admin. This pulse closely represents that of the natural pulse of the human body giving it an advantage over synthetic GH use.

Benefits and Potential of GHRP-2

Similar to Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 has great benefit and potential in athletes and wellness. GHRP-2 has been studied and shown to be effective in treating age-related GH decline when used in combination with a GHRH such as CJC-1295. GHRP-2 when use with an equal dose of a GHRH creates a 3-hour pulse of GH that is double the amplitude of 8IU of synthetic GH. This makes it a more effective, healthier substitute to synthetic Growth Hormone with the added safety and lower cost benefits.

GHRP-6

Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Peptide-6 (GHRP-6) is a Growth Hormone (GH) secretagogue and ghrelin mimetic.

The peptide GHRP-6 works similarly to GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin, however it induces hunger consistently in mammals. It also does have some lipogenic properties that are dependent on the status on insulin and glucose. GHRP-6 may cause weight and adipose tissue gain if insulin is present. So don't eat for 30 mins post injection, nothing, nada. You'll be starving but dont eat.

Benefits and Potential of GHRP-6

Again, similar to GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin, GHRP-6 has many benefits and uses. Due to the increased GH release, the following benefits may be observed:

Increased Energy
Improved Sleep
Increased Lean Body Mass
Decreased Body Fat
Increased Collagen Production
Increased Healing Capability

Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin or NNC 26-0161, a polypeptide hormone, is a growth hormone secretagogue and ghrelin mimetic and analog developed by Novo Nordisk[3]. Ipamorelin belongs to the most recent generation of GHRPs from the mid 1990s and causes significant release of growth hormone by itself, due both to its suppression of somatostatin (an antagonist to GHRH) and stimulation of release of GH from the anterior pituitary, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 which are compounds from the same class (growth hormone releasing peptides).[1] The cells that produce and release GH are known as somatotropes.[2] Like GHRP-2, ipamorelin does not have ghrelin’s lipogenic properties. Like GHRP-2 and unlike GHRP-6 ipamorelin never induces hunger in mammals. Ipamorelin acts synergistically when applied during a native GHRH (growth-hormone releasing hormone) pulse or when coadministered with GHRH or a GHRH analog such as Sermorelin or GRF 1-29 (growth releasing factor, aminos 1-29).[1] The synergy comes both due to the suppression of somatostatin and the fact that ipamorelin increases GH release per-somatotrope, while GHRH increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH.[1,2] There is also a secondary effect of neuronal excitation in the hypothalamus caused by ipamorelin, which lasts for approximately 3 hours after application, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.

Ipamorelin has a unique property among the GHRP class of peptides. That property is known as selectiveness. Whereas GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose. Further, a mega-dose of ipamorelin results in a concomitant mega-release of GH (up to the entire amount present in the pituitary), whereas GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 have limits of approximately 1mcg/kg in humans for their maximal GH release.[4,5]

Now comes some scientific study info. If you cant follow it, just as i'll translate it for you...

Raun et al demonstrated the selectiveness of ipamorelin for GH release only in a study:
The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described. Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%). A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml). In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.[3]

Cititations:
[1] Bowers CY, Momany F, Reynolds GA. In vitro and in vivo activity of a small synthetic peptide with potent GH releasing activity. 64th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, San Francisco, 1982, p. 205.
[2]Bowers CY, Momany F, Reynolds GA, Sartor O. Multiple receptors mediate GH release. 7th International Congress of Endocrinology, Quebec, Canada, 1984, p. 464.
[3] Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61.
[4] Brosnan-Cook, M. et al. (1998) Iontophoretic delivery of ipamorelin, a growth hormone secretagogue. Proceedings of 80th Annual Meeting Endocrine Society, New Orleans, USA. Abstract Pp1-186.
[5] Jogarao V S Gobburu; Henrik Agerso; William J Jusko . Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Ipamorelin, a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide in Human Volunteers. Lars Ynddal Pharmaceutical Research: Sep 1999; 16, 9; ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source p. 1412.

I've included my citations from the articles i've studied. Ive read hundreds of articles on the peptides but this is just what ive used for the Ipam stuff

See why i always suggest Ipam to everyone, yet no one wants to try it. The GH benefits with it are tremendous.

written/compiled by Mike Ross
Old 05-04-2014, 04:37 AM   #14
basskiller
Administrator

Bodybuilding Peptides Guide

PeptideGuide
With the launch of a peptide range immanent, now is the time to understand the differences and function of the main peptides we will be able to get our hands on.
Peptides are short polymers of amino-acids linked by peptide bonds. They have the same protein-peptide bonds as those in proteins, but are usually shorter in length. The shortest peptides are called di-peptides consisting of two amino acids joined by a single peptide bond. There can also be, tetrapipteds, pentapeptides, etc. Research Peptides have an amino end and a carboxyl end, unless they are cyclic peptides. A polypeptide is a single linear chain of amino acids bonded together by peptide bonds. Protein molecules consist of one or more polypeptides put together typically in a biologically functional way and sometimes have non-peptide groups attached. These groups are called prosthetic groups or co-factors.

Peptides, by definition must maintain certain characteristics. One of those being that the peptide chains must be short enough to be made synthetically from the constituent amino acids. Then they are considered to be called peptides rather than proteins. However, with the advent of better synthetic techniques, peptides as long as hundreds of amino acids can be made, including full proteins like uniquitin. Native chemical ligation has given access to even longer proteins, so this convention of definition seems to be outdated.
Another definition places an informal dividing line at approximately 50 amino acids in length (some people claim shorter lengths). This definition is somewhat arbitrary. Long peptides, such as the amyloid beta peptide linked to Alzheimer’s, can be considered proteins; and small proteins, such as insulin, can be considered peptides.

In simple terms and in a way all bodybuilders would understand – Synthetic Growth Hormone is a complete protein and 191 amino acid chain where as CJC1295 has a 30 amino acid peptide chain.

GHRP-6
Growth hormone releasing peptide-6 (GHRP6) is a growth hormone releasing hormone. GHRP 6 is a true hGH secretagogue. Which means it stimulates the body's own secretion of hGH after subcutaneous administration (carefully measured).

GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin and Hexarelin are replaceable ghrps sharing similar mechanisms of action. GHRP peptides for sale however have small differences and therefore different athletes have preferences (ie.: GHRP-6 stimulates strongest response assoc w/ ghrelin..stimulating hunger often in users).

GHRP-6 up to 100mcg has no increase of cortisol and prolactin levels.
5000mcg per vial
Reconstitute - with 1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand used.
GHRP-6 Dosage:
100mcg to 300mcg as many as 5 times a day.
Usually between 3 to 5 times per day before meals. Always take your last injection at bed time.
If you mix your GHRP6 5000mcg with 2ml of water then a 100mcg dose will measure 4 ticks on your insulin syringe.
Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the precise insulin syringes, the smaller the pin the better.

Tips:
- GHRP2 and GHRP6 works best if coupled with CJC-1295 to get the most out of the peptides.
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly similar peaks and declines.
- It can be used alone or in conjunction with Growth Hormone.
Post-injection: 30 minutes after administrating injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of HGH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow growth hormone's fat burning effects to stretch as long as possible.
- Alternatively you can inject gh peptides at 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
- Do not combine GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 in a cycle. It has very similar effects with small differences and preferences from person to person.

Functions
Increases muscle mass and reduce body fat. Increases appetite but not as dramatically as GHRP-2. GHRP-6 keeps your endogenous (natural) GH production flowing. It also strengthens the joints, connective tissue and bone mass.

GHRP2
It is a growth hormone releasing hormone. GHRP-2 is a synthetic ghrelin analogue. Unlike ghrelin (that plays a large role in inducing hunger), GHRP-2 is not lipogenic and does not induce fat storage.

GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin and Ipamorelin are replaceable research peptides in the ghrp dept having similar mechanisms of action as well as brief acting growth hormone results. GHRP Effects they do however have small differences and therefore different athletes have their preferences according to best suit the individuality of each lifestyle.

GHRP-2 has a medium increase of cortisol and prolactin levels and is therefore the best-selling GHRP2 for experts (many see value in ghrp-6 with the misconception that the higher # equates to value/results).
5000mcg per ghrp2 vial
Constitute - with 1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand you use.
Ghrp-2 Dosage:
100mcg to 300mcg 2 to 4 times daily. Always take your last injection at bed time.

First time in the morning when you wake up on an empty stomach 15 minutes before eating. Post workout directly after training 15 minutes before eating or having your protein drink. Before bedtime, 15 minutes before taking a pure protein. Do not take a protein carb mix and go to bed because that will make you fat.
If you mix your GHRP2 5000mcg with 2ml of water then a 100mcg dose will measure 4 ticks on your insulin syringe. Not 40 but the small 4 ticks. 200mcg will be 8 ticks if you use 2ml of water and so on.

Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the insulin syringes with a 8mm x 30 gauge (0,30mm) needle on. This is the smallest needle you can get.
Tips:
- GHRP2 and GHRP6 works best if coupled with CJC-1295 to get the most out of the peptides purchased.
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly similar peaks and declines.
- It can be used alone (GHRP advisably) or (both GHRP/GHRH) in conjunction with Growth Hormone (191aa GH).

Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH's fat burning effects to last as long as possible.
- Alternatively you can inject it 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
- Do not combine GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 in a cycle. It has very similar effects with small differences and preferences from person to person.

Functions:
Increases muscle mass and reduce body fat. Increases appetite dramatically. GHRP6 keeps your endogenous (natural) GH production flowing.

CJC-1295
CJC1295 has a very long half-life and therefore it has no dietary restrictions or specific times that you. Because of its long half life it has long term benefits on your body’s basal GH levels.
CJC1295 is a 30 amino acid peptide hormone where synthetic growth hormone contains a 191 amino acid chain. It attaches itself to the albumim receptor and this increases its half life oppose to the normal growth hormone releasing hormones.
2000mcg per vial
Reconstitute - with 1ml of water depending on the brand you use.
CJC-1295 Dosage:
1000mcg (1mg) twice a week or 2000mcg (2mg) once a week.
Dose per injection: 2mg or 1mg x 2

Injections per vial: 1 x 2mg dosages or 2 x 1mg dosages per week.
Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 2mg dosage = 1ml (or 100 units on Insulin Syringe). If you want to inject 1mg twice a week and you have used 1ml of water then a 1mg dosage = 0.5ml (or 50 units).
Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the insulin syringes with a 8mm x 30 gauge (0,30mm) needle on. This is the smallest needle you can get.
Tips:
Because of its long acting properties this product works best in conjunction with short acting growth hormone releasing hormones like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 to take advantage of the short-term GH pulse created after a CJC1295 injection.
Intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly similar peaks and declines.

Functions:
This product was initially developed for AIDS patients that were obese. It increases muscle mass and decrease body fat. Increase lean muscle mass. Decrease body fat percentage. Increase growth hormone secretion of the pituitary gland.

Hexarelin
Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHRP peptides. It has a potent ability to stimulate growth hormone secretion. It has even reported to be able to reduce neonatal brain injuries in newborn babies.
GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are replaceable peptides for research and have similar mechanism of action. Hexarelin has a high increase of cortisol and prolactin levels. Cheap hex is often 2000mcg per vial.
Reconstitute - with 1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand/size.

Hexarelin Dosage:
25mcg to 50mcg - 1 to 6 times a day. Cycles last for as long as three months. The time between injections should be 3-4 hours. Always take your last injection at bed time.
If you constitute your 2000mcg of Hexarelin with 2ml of water 50mcg of Hexarelan will amount to 5 ticks on the insulin syringe. 25mcg will then be 2.5 ticks on the syringe. Not 50 marks on the syringe but the small 5 ticks.
-
Tips:
- The main difference of Hexarelin from GHRP-6 is that Hexarelin does not promote appetite, because it does not increase the level of ghrelin in the body.
- The fact that Hexarelin it does not increase the appetite means it is better for athletes busy dieting who wants to suppress their appetite where GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 (to a extent) is better for athletes wanting to bulk and need the increase in appetite.
- Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH's fat burning effects to last as long as possible.
- Alternatively you can inject it 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
Functions:
- The main effects of Hexarelin include increase of strength, growth of new muscle fibers, improving of vessels state, reduction of fat mass.
- Medicinally, Hexarelin can be used to treat GH deficiency induced diseases.
- This drug proved to be a great healer of wounds and can be administered as a multipurpose anabolic and with the purpose to stimulate endogenous GH secretion inhibited with the use of synthetic GH. In other words where synthetic growth does not increase the body’s ability to manufacture more GH the Hexarelin does.

Sermorelin
Sermorelin is used for its anti aging properties. It is one of the weakest peptides on the market. This is a grf 1-29 amino acid chain peptide where synthetic growth hormone contains a 191 amino acid chain. Sometimes Sermorelin is referred to as GRF 1_29. It is also a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) acting for a very brief window of opportunity.
2000mcg per vial
Reconstitute - with 1ml of bac water.
Sermorelin Dosage:
300mcg to 600mcg per day. This is similar to taking 1IU to 2IU of growth hormone per day. (1IU = 333mcg).

Similar to synthetic growth hormone you take Sermorelin before you go to bed for fat burning and anti aging properties. Alternatively you can take it when you wake up in the morning and this will have more of a bulking effect.
If you constitute your 2000mcg of Sermoralin with 1ml of water 300mcg will amount to 15 ticks on the insulin syringe. 600mcg will then be 30 ticks on the syringe.
Tips:
- Sermorelin is the same as CJC-1295 but without the long acting properties.
- Very similar to growth hormone it takes a couple of weeks to kick in.
- Many charactaristics of Sermorelin is similar to that of synthetic growth hormone.
- Sermorelin is basically a natural alternative to synthetic growth hormone and gets administered the same way.
Functions:
Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) is a natural alternative to growth hormone and was found to contain the most evident 29 amino acids that stimulates the pituitary gland to increase growth hormone levels. This compound is mainly used for the rejuvenation of cells and anti aging purposes. Sermorelin reduces body-fat and increases lean muscle the same way growth hormone does.

As per normal synthetic growth hormone Sermorelin (GRF1-29) has the following functions:
- Increased energy & strength
- Increases natural production of Human Growth Hormone HGH
- Improves Physical and Mental Performance
- Improves Immune Function
- Increases IGF-1
- Improved wound healing
- Improved heart function
- Increased calcium retention and bone density
- Improves sleep quality and combats insomnia

author= Unknown
Old 05-08-2014, 03:53 AM   #15
basskiller
Administrator

IGF-1 The Bodybuilder’s Dream

Grow Young With HGH

The most abundant hormone made by the pituitary gland is human growth hormone, also called somatotrophin. Growth hormone production hits its peak during adolescence. Most HGH is secreted into the bloodstream in brief bursts, and most HGH secretion takes place during the early hours of REM (deep) sleep.

Once in the bloodstream, human growth hormone stays there for only a short time, only a few minutes, just long enough to stimulate its uptake into the liver, where it is then converted into growth factors. The most important of these growth factors is called IGF-1, short for Insulin-like Growth Factor-1. IGF-1 is also known as somatomedin C.

Growth hormone exerts its actions either directly or indirectly through its intermediary insulin growth factors (IGF-1) to every organ system of the body. Almost nothing escapes its magic touch. In the same ways that it grows the bones of young children, it increases the size of most organs and tissue. Even the brain is affected. The latest studies in animals show that it can regenerate damaged brain tissue.

It is IGF-1, rather than growth hormone itself, which can vary widely through the day, that is used as a measurement of how much growth hormone is being secreted by the body. IGF-1 is directly responsible for most of the benefits and actions associated with HGH. IGF-1 is 10 times more potent than human growth hormone and is now under investigation as a separate drug for many of the same indications of human growth hormone. Phil Micans of International Aging Systems in London believes that IGF-1 will be the hormone of choice in a few years.

HGH and IGF-1 Get at the Blueprint of Aging

“The blueprint of aging is in the DNA under the hood of the telomere”, the “clock” at the end of every chromosome that is shortened with each cell division, says noted plastic surgeon and antiaging researcher, Vincent Giampapa, MD, director of clinical research at the Longevity Institute International in Montclair, New Jersey. To actually reverse aging at the cellular level, we will need a substance that will restore telomere length and like a genie turn old cells into young ones. That is not yet available, although Giampapa believes it will be in less than a decade. Until then, growth hormone and its attendant hormone IGF-1 can do the next best thing, help keep the cell in as healthy a state as possible.

The cell’s ability to function depends on the genetic material, the DNA, in the nucleus of the cell which codes for all the proteins, hormones, and enzymes that make the cell run. The DNA is like an army under constant attack from oxygen free-radicals, ultraviolet light, the heat of the body, and other damaging factors. Although the DNA has the ability to repair itself, it falls down on the job with age, a victim of the same aging process that affects the cell. At the same time, damage is accumulating in the energy center of the cell, the mitochondria, which has its own DNA. Up until now, one of the few ways we could limit the damage to the DNA was to take antioxidant supplements such as vitamin C and E to bolster our own defenses.

But, according to Dr. Giampapa and Thierry Hertoghe, MD, a physician specializing in hormone replacement therapy in Brussels, the latest European research shows that human growth hormone and IGF-1 can go further than antioxidants and can do what antioxidants cannot. Human growth hormone and IGF-1 act like carriers to bring the cell the raw materials it needs for renovation and repair. IGF-1 launches the delivery of the nucleic acids, DNA and RNA, right into the cell nucleus, where the DNA resides. The nucleic acids are used to repair damage to the DNA and stimulate cell division. Growth hormone initiates the transport of amino acids, the building blocks of protein, and nucleic acids into the cytoplasm of the cell, the area outside the nucleus. This includes the cell membranes and intracellular organelles, such as the mitochondria. In this way, human growth hormone and IGF-1 don’t just minimize the damage to the DNA and cellar structures, they help heal the cell and the DNA. These two hormones actually treat the blueprints of aging.

Information on IGF-1

IGF-1 is the other end of the growth hormone chain, the downstream player that actually exerts most of the effects we associate with human growth hormone. IGF-1 is causing a great deal of excitement among two groups, researchers who are exploring its vast potential and bodybuilders who are already using it and claiming eyepopping gains in muscle.

IGF-1 More Potent Than Human Growth Hormone

Human growth hormone exerts most of its effects through IGF-1. Therefore, it is not surprising that IGF-1 injections will do for you what human growth hormone does–and then some, according to its proponents. It increases lean body mass, reduces fat, builds bone, muscle, and nerves. By taking it directly, you bypass the pituitary gland, which may be “burnt out” with aging.

IGF-1 appears to be even more potent than growth hormone in its anti-aging action. According to Keith Kelly, Ph.D., who did the work showing that growth hormone reversed the shrinking of the thymus, when he does his experiments on cells in culture, only IGF-1–and not growth hormone– works. But both IGF-1 and growth hormone work in the living animal. “I know that both growth hormone and IGF-1 are substantially elevated in the old animals treated with growth hormone,” he says, “but my prediction is that the main player is going to be IGF-1.”

IGF-1 and It’s Potentials

IGF-1 Preventing Brain Aging and Disease
One of the spectacularly exciting uses of growth hormone and IGF-1 may be to prevent and treat the effects of brain aging. In an experiment that has momentous implications for brain injury, stroke, aging, and neurodegenerative disease, a team of scientists in New Zealand showed that IGF-1 can stop the death of cells in the brain. Barbara Johnston, Peter Gluckman, and their colleagues at the University of Auckland found that injections of IGF-1 given 2 hours after brain injury in fetal lambs rescued the damaged neurons and salvaged cells that would otherwise have died during apoptosis, which is the programmed cell death that is believed to cause the loss of brain cells for up to 3 days after the original injury. The treatment was effective in stopping the cell death throughout the brain, including the hippocampus, the cortex, the areas associated with thinking and memory. The treatment was also effective in the striatum, the part of the brain that plays a role in Parkinson’s disease in humans. IGF-1 replacement was also found to reduce seizures in animals with brain damage.

These researchers also suggest that IGF-1 might be used to inhibit the effects of neonatal hypoxia during birth (lack of oxygen to the brain) which can leave a baby with permanent brain damage. If IGF-1 can stop the programmed death of cells, then this opens up a world of undreamed-of-possibilities. For instance, the programmed death of cardiac cells after a heart attack leaves the victim with a heart full of dead tissue that before could not be repaired. Brain tissue is destroyed due to a stroke (CVA), and this cell death many times leaves the victim unable to walk, talk, or think clearly. It may also play a role in other neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, muscular dystrophy, and multiple sclerosis. For the first time we may have a weapon against death at the cellular level.

IGF-1 Improving Glucose Metabolism
As its name indicates IGF-1, or insulin-like growth factor-1, has similar properties to insulin, and it has been shown to improve blood sugar profiles in type 2 diabetic patients. High doses of growth hormone have been shown to increase insulin resistance, but IGF-1 administration actually normalized the insulin resistance in a group of healthy volunteers.

In the latter study, Nelly Mauras and Bernard Beaufrere of the Nemours Children’s Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida, were looking at several different things: the effect of IGF-1 on protein metabolism; its ability to stop the protein-wasting caused by glucocorticosteroid drugs like prednisone, and its effect on insulin and glucose metabolism. They divided the volunteers into three groups who got one of the following: IGF-1 alone, IGF-1 plus prednisone, and prednisone alone. The study found that IGF-1 at 100 micrograms per kilogram of body weight given twice daily enhanced the body’s protein metabolism in the same way as growth hormone. Like growth hormone, it markedly decreased the protein breakdown in the volunteers who were taking prednisone. But whereas growth hormone in an earlier study caused carbohydrate intolerance and insulin resistance when given in combination with prednisone, IGF-1 did not cause these diabetes-like effects. Instead, those subjects who received IGF-1 along with prednisone had normal glucose metabolism. This was remarkable, say the researchers, in light of the fact that glucocorticoids are known to suppress circulating insulin and decrease insulin sensitivity. As a result of this and previous studies, the researchers believe that IGF-1 offers promise in the treatment of protein catabolic states, such as patients who require IV feedings after surgery.

IGF-1 Helping Diabetes
Two 1997 double-blind clinical studies showed that recombinant IGF-1 injections can markedly reduce the need for insulin by up to 45% in patients with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. One study involved 8 adults between ages 24 and 49 and the other 43 children and adolescents between the ages of 8 and 17. In the adult trial, IGF-1 also lowered the total cholesterol and triglycerides after only four days of treatment.

While these were short term trials lasting nineteen days and four weeks, respectively, that fact that the insulin requirement dropped markedly and there were no serious side effects make IGF-1 a promising drug for the treatment of diabetes. While it does not do away with the need for insulin, it improved the control of blood sugar and thus may help prevent the dire complications of diabetes, including heart disease, blindness, and peripheral nerve damage that can lead to amputation.

IGF-1 Regenerating Nerves
Another exciting potential use of IGF-1 is in the repair of peripheral nerve tissue that has been damaged by injury or illness. If a nerve is torn in the arm or leg, it means that the connection to the muscle may be impaired, and as a result there is loss of movement and the muscle atrophies. While peripheral nerves can regenerate to some extent, severe tears of more than a few millimeters may result in permanent injury. Now IGF-1 has repaired and reconnected severed nerve endings of up to a distance of 6 millimeters, a feat previously unheard of.

Swedish scientist Hans-Arne Hansson of the Institute of Neurobiology at the University of Goteborg found that IGF-1 in combination with other growth factors could stimulate even more dramatic regeneration. “IGF-1 by itself and in combination with other growth factors is likely to be of importance in promoting healing and repair processes in clinical practice within a few years,” he writes.

In studies of cells in culture and in animals, IGF-1 has been shown to have remarkable effects on the spinal cord motor neurons. It increased motor neuron activity in spinal cord cultures by 150 to 270 percent. And it significantly decreased programmed cell death in developing chick embryos. In animal studies, it enhanced the sprouting of axons of the spinal cord motor neurons. And it increased intramuscular nerve sprouting a whopping ten fold when it was given to normal adult rats. In fact, according to a group of researchers at Cephalon, Inc., in West Chester, Pennsylvania, IGF-1 may be the “long-sought endogenous motor neuron sprouting factor.”

The implications of this work for helping people is nothing short of mind-boggling. If IGF-1 can regenerate spinal cord motor neurons, it may be useful in treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a devastating disease in which the loss of spinal cord and cortical motor neurons results in complete paralysis and death. It may also be useful for peripheral neuropathies, such as Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome.

John Wittig, MD, of UCLA has been using IGF-1 to prevent AIDS wasting in HIV infected patients. IGF-1 may allow more aggressive chemotherapy of certain cancers, since drugs like vincristine and cisplatin can cause peripheral neuropathies at higher doses.

The Growth Factor Army
IGF-1 is only one of the body’s many growth factors that are now being identified, isolated, and cloned using genetic engineering technology for use as drugs. As growth factor researcher Eric Dupont, Ph.D., says, “Growth hormone is the general and growth factors are the foot soldiers.” Growth factors function like hormones, hooking onto the receptors of cells and sending a biochemical signal across the cell’s interior. Whereas hormones usually send long distance messages, growth factors for the most part do local calls.

IGF-1, The Bodybuilder’s Dream
A number of world-class bodybuilders are using IGF-1 and reporting massive muscle magnification of up to 20 pounds. An article in Muscle Mass 2000 trumpets IGF-1 as “Possibly the Most Potent Bodybuilding Drug Ever!” According to author T.C. Luoma, “IGF-1 is out there on the streets of America right now; it’s being sold out of the trunks of cars in Venice and brown paper packages containing it are being discreetly handed out at Southern California gyms.” While there are no controlled studies supporting the musclemen’s claims, the anecdotal evidence is building up. “Bodybuilders are claiming they are experiencing drops of 5% body fat in a month, while increases in lean body mass and strength are ‘incredible.’ Statements like, ‘It’s the most wonderful stuff in the world, and ‘I couldn’t believe it man’ are the norm.”

There are skeptics, such as Mauro Di Pasquale, MD, an expert in performance-enhancing compounds, but there is a rationale for the belief that HGH taken with IGF-1 will work better. There is a feedback mechanism between the human growth hormone in the pituitary gland and the IGF-1 in the liver. The human growth hormone stimulates the release of IGF-1, but when the levels of IGF-1 rise to a certain point in the circulation, it signals the shutdown of growth hormone. But there is a lag time in all of this, which means that growth hormone levels increase at night and IGF-1 levels increase during the day. Bodybuilders hope that taking the two together will have a double-fisted effect on protein synthesis

by Ronald Klatz, MD, president of the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine