Anyone use peptides -need advice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fess2

Anyone use peptides -need advice

This is my first post. Truth be told, I am not comfortable with taking steroids at this point. I will admit I am a little nervous as well as do not know much about them. I joined this forum looking for some advice on how to use peptides.

Can anyone provide some insight? My take is that this would be the next step after the basics of clean diet, otc sups, training hard..

I am interested in the best combos for gaining mass and losing fat. Best dose, time to dose and whatever wisdom you can impart. Much thanks!!
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

Cjc-1295 + GHRP-2 PROBABLY the best combo there is

As for the cycle search those two peptides and my name will come up with a good cycle
    or read here
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Glycomann

Those two peptides can work well together. Each one hits a litttle bit different population of somatotrophs in the pituitary and each stimulate GH release through a different receptor system. So, using the two together leads to a better GH release.

One of the best ways to take them is together at 100 mcg of each. Take them on an empty stomach and then wait 30 minuted before eating. These conditions are to aid in the GH release. The body is primed for GH release when hungry. Once a 1/2 has past the GH is starting to ramp up leading to somatomedin secretion (including IGF-1 and others). Then your nutrients will partition better into your lean compartments.

The most convenient way to take them is in the morning on rising and before bed. To lean out, do the nightly dose and only consume a protein shake before bed.

Of course peptides are meant only for research purposes so this is theoretical.

Comment

• fess2

Thanks!! A great starting point and it confirms what I suspected. I am going to read up on these some more today . I was wondering how long a cycle lasts and how many cycles most people do to see results. I am sure the latter is based on current stats and goals.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

start reading youll like what you see with peptides especially ghrp and cjc1295... obviously like glycoman said this is all theoretical... but my test subjects experienced amazing sleep (wild dreams), better recovery, and definitely leaned out. and assisted with some nagging injuries too....

Comment

• fess2

Do most people still use their normals supplements while on this, like creatine, HMB, etc or should that be avoided? Thanks again, you all are very helpful.

Comment

• bufbiker

If it aids your test subject without peps it will help while running them.
              As far as duration you can run them indefinitely although most clinical trials last 8 weeks.

Comment

• Jimmyinkedup
                Banned
                • Aug 2012

Id suggest Mod grf 1-29 & GHRP2 , If your bulking id use GHRP6 in lieu of ghrp2.
                100mcg of each - 3x/day/empty stomach.
                Very similar to using low dose gh. The longer you run the better the results.

Comment

Working...