X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

DNP dosage

I tried to find on google the recommended dose of DNP but with mixed result. I found people that did 250mg, 1 gr and more.

What dosage you guys recommend? Daily dosage and for how long.
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Start out at 250 for least first few days and see how your body respond. Remember, even when maintaining at that dose, it builds up in your system as it has a 36hr half life. From past experiences, I just stick with 250 the whole way. Get ready to sweat and oh, incredible stuff with incredible results!!!

Comment

• Shinobi
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Big B
      Start out at 250 for least first few days and see how your body respond. Remember, even when maintaining at that dose, it builds up in your system as it has a 36hr half life. From past experiences, I just stick with 250 the whole way. Get ready to sweat and oh, incredible stuff with incredible results!!!
      Thanks a lot for the input Big B!!!

Comment

• Pheedno
        VET
        • Mar 2018

I'm with B.
        I tend to prefer 200-250 regardless of the length of time running. If you can use it as an accelerator vs being the prime mover of fat loss then I feel it's much more effective and you also can stay very productive in the gym(and life).

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Pheedno
          I'm with B.
          I tend to prefer 200-250 regardless of the length of time running. If you can use it as an accelerator vs being the prime mover of fat loss then I feel it's much more effective and you also can stay very productive in the gym(and life).
          I’m going to start with 200 and see how my body reacts.
          It’s for sure an accelerator. I’m already doing test 750 mg, 75mcg T3 plus I will add winstrol in June.
          I’ve been doing cardio almost everyday (50 minutes) but I’m not getting lean as I used to get... I’m 40 and it’s not like when I was 35.
          Can I take the DNP before cardio (empty stomach) or after cardio?
          Thanks!!!

Comment

• Snakeman
            VET
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Shinobi
            I’m going to start with 200 and see how my body reacts.
            It’s for sure an accelerator. I’m already doing test 750 mg, 75mcg T3 plus I will add winstrol in June.
            I’ve been doing cardio almost everyday (50 minutes) but I’m not getting lean as I used to get... I’m 40 and it’s not like when I was 35.
            Can I take the DNP before cardio (empty stomach) or after cardio?
            Thanks!!!
            I would not take it before cardio. It has a tendency to upset my stomach just a little and I cant imagine how bad it would be to vomit that yellow powder lol. The half life is so long it really doesn't matter what time you take it...

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

shinobi lives
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• legaljuicer
                VET
                • May 2005

I heard you need to take carbs for it to kick in. True??? and how much?
                Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• legaljuicer
                  VET
                  • May 2005

from another board

What food and supplements should I take while on a DNP cycle?

You may lose your senses of taste and smell so this is a good time to teach yourself how to eat without using condiments and all the other crap you dont need.

Water - One or two gallons a day. Dehydration is the leading cause of DNP problems, including death.
                  Fruit - Glycogen will be depleated. Fructose is good.
                  Protein - Diet should be heavy on protein.
                  Fiber - DNP can be rough so you may want to regulate (pun intended).
                  Complex Carbs - Carbs will make you hot. You should try to time your carb intake so that you are not eating carbs before workouts or before sleep.
                  Multi vitamin - You are likely to be on a rescticted diet and you will need to supplement.
                  Antioxidants - To stop the free radicals
                  Electolytes - V8 is good.
                  Melatonin - If necessary, to help you sleep.
                  ECA stack - If necessary, to boost your energy levels.
                  Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Personally I'd never touch the stuff. And most certainly not if one isn't competing. Not like this stuff is made in some pharma lab with QC. One wrong dosed cap and it could be bad. IMO anyone can reach 8% relatively easy with hard work, correct nutrition & especially if using some peds/peptides. No offense by any means - JMO.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                      Personally I'd never touch the stuff. And most certainly not if one isn't competing. Not like this stuff is made in some pharma lab with QC. One wrong dosed cap and it could be bad. IMO anyone can reach 8% relatively easy with hard work, correct nutrition & especially if using some peds/peptides. No offense by any means - JMO.
                      Wholeheartedly agree. Not for me

Comment

• Shinobi
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2010

You guys are so weak 😆😆😆 j/k

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Shinobi
                          You guys are so weak ������ j/k
                          Stick with 250, brother. It will eventually slow you down in the gym. If you start feeling really sweaty, tired and miserable, you can skip a day and start the following day. This would ease up on you while keeping you going while it lowers the amount in your system and keeping the fat burning...

Comment

• Pheedno
                            VET
                            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            I certainly understand the sentiment. I personally feel the same way about clen or any high stim product that effects CNS and heart to a great degree.

With low dose DNP where heat really isn't even an issue it's proved to be a, I don't want to say valuable, but certainly useful tool. I've also ran blood work in the middle of a run and it had absolutely no movement in any blood markers.
                            And just as anecdotal comment that doesn't usually apply to bodybuilders, after annoyingly pricking my finger a couple times a day over a week period on it I've seen that it will retard transition into a keto state. Won't absolutely prevent but certainly slows it down to a rather large degree.

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Pheedno
                              I certainly understand the sentiment. I personally feel the same way about clen or any high stim product that effects CNS and heart to a great degree.

With low dose DNP where heat really isn't even an issue it's proved to be a, I don't want to say valuable, but certainly useful tool. I've also ran blood work in the middle of a run and it had absolutely no movement in any blood markers.
                              And just as anecdotal comment that doesn't usually apply to bodybuilders, after annoyingly pricking my finger a couple times a day over a week period on it I've seen that it will retard transition into a keto state. Won't absolutely prevent but certainly slows it down to a rather large degree.

Yes, even on liver, no effects. Totally right. My only question is how low of a dose you’re talking about and not sweat? At 250/day, I’ll start sweating on 2nd or 3rd day. Maybe it affectyou differently. Either way, I find dnp sooooo underrated while people talk too harsh of it...

Comment

Working...