Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 04-16-2018, 10:44 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Question How much gh does the body make?

As in per day. Anybody know? As in mcgs, IU's, whatever's understandable/translatable. I've never heard that topic discussed. Obviously it varies, so let's say for a healthy man, and to be more precise, how about a healthy man in his 20's and a healthy man in his 50's?
Old 04-17-2018, 05:26 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Healthy over 50, probably close to nothing.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #3
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
If I recall, your body only produces less than 2 iu's, I know that is not the correct label on the amount but I believe it translates to less than 2 IU's. I am currently digging through my notes to verify
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:13 AM   #4
Glycomann

Normal level is ~ 1-5 nanogram per mL. That translates to ~150-250 ng/mL IGF-1. A general rule of thumb is 1 iu GH translates to 100 ng/mL of IGF-1. GH is suppressive or so the thought process goes so exogenous GH will at least partially reduced end GH. So depending on personal response a replace ent dose would be 1-3 iu.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:09 PM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I'm pleased with 2ius ed as far as leaness and hardness are concerned.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #6
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I'm pleased with 2ius ed as far as leaness and hardness are concerned.
with good quality growth, that's plenty...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:46 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Good stuff. Thanks my fellow brethren.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:53 AM   #8
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
If you can afford it 5 iu's ed post workout will produce amazing results in a few months.
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #9
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
The most important thing I found is getting good stuff in my opinion if y can find or get pharmacy grade gh even if it’s a lot more expensive it will be worth it rather then a chance of spending less on basically nothing with ug labs and what not
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 01:34 AM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0690 View Post
The most important thing I found is getting good stuff in my opinion if y can find or get pharmacy grade gh even if it’s a lot more expensive it will be worth it rather then a chance of spending less on basically nothing with ug labs and what not
If you're very well off, I agree. But when some ug's do have good shit, proven through bloods, no way in hell would it be "well worth it" when the price is 15-20 fold.

Btw, do you run pharma grade? Mind sharing what you paid for it amigo?
Old 04-22-2018, 01:53 AM   #11
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Normal level is ~ 1-5 nanogram per mL. That translates to ~150-250 ng/mL IGF-1. A general rule of thumb is 1 iu GH translates to 100 ng/mL of IGF-1. ...
If I am interpreting that correctly, does that mean our bodies make 1.5 to 2.5 iu's of gh daily? If I am wrong, can you put in lamens for non brainiacs like me and Buf ( ) - how many iu's of gh a day does our bodies naturally make? I merely like to know this for the same reason as test - like if we make 70mg ew, we know 200mg ew of exogenous test puts us around approx 3x the natural amount, 400mg approx 6x, etc.

One other Q - exogenous test makes us stop producing test. I THINK that's not the case with gh right? So hypothetically, if our body makes 2 iu's of gh ed, and we supplement with 2 iu's of gh ed, we are then getting the benefit of 4 iu's of gh ed total? Or does the exogenous gh cancel out a little of what our bodies make, ie, instead of 2 exog + 2 endog, supplementing would make it 2 exog + 1 endog?
Old 04-22-2018, 07:59 AM   #12
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
If you're very well off, I agree. But when some ug's do have good shit, proven through bloods, no way in hell would it be "well worth it" when the price is 15-20 fold.

Btw, do you run pharma grade? Mind sharing what you paid for it amigo?
Well I’ve used ug labs and pharmacy and results posted by ug don’t always tell the whole story I’ve taken ug hgh that had good bloods and felt nothing compared to when I just by fluke had taken another ug hgh and felt a lot more from it two different times and cycles.

Pharmacy grade was between 1200-1800 (Canadian $$)for 105 units so year it’s a lot more expensive . Just cross ur fingers for the ug labs and keep it in the fridge right away even if it’s not mixed . I had a friend who was getting it from someone in the states who had a legit rx for it and was selling it to him for 600$ a kit but I think it was covered for him so he was just making profit off it.

In terms for bang for you buck like if ur on a budget and can’t afford much steroids is where it’s at u will not be impressed by gh alone comepared to aas alone in terms of dollar for dollar results and pharmacy grade for me is hard to find even when I have money cause sometimes I come into chunks of money and want to blow it all people can’t get pharmacy hgh

Last edited by Joe0690; 04-22-2018 at 08:02 AM..
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 06:08 PM   #13
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
If I am interpreting that correctly, does that mean our bodies make 1.5 to 2.5 iu's of gh daily? If I am wrong, can you put in lamens for non brainiacs like me and Buf ( ) - how many iu's of gh a day does our bodies naturally make? I merely like to know this for the same reason as test - like if we make 70mg ew, we know 200mg ew of exogenous test puts us around approx 3x the natural amount, 400mg approx 6x, etc.

One other Q - exogenous test makes us stop producing test. I THINK that's not the case with gh right? So hypothetically, if our body makes 2 iu's of gh ed, and we supplement with 2 iu's of gh ed, we are then getting the benefit of 4 iu's of gh ed total? Or does the exogenous gh cancel out a little of what our bodies make, ie, instead of 2 exog + 2 endog, supplementing would make it 2 exog + 1 endog?
I think exo GH does blunt endo GH. The exo will cause increased production of somatostatin, which is the negative regulator of GH production. There are endocrinologist you can find on YouTube that claim in their practice any amount of exogenous GH will blunt natural production. Personally I just had my IGF-1 level checked after a month off GH but with GHRP in place and I was in the middle of the range, actually sort of lowish.

So back to how much the body makes, is not a strait forward answer if you are trying to guess how much GH to use to replace it. You would need to get bloodwork done when on GH therapy to die it in. A good aim would be to get in the young adult range around 350 ush. If you go by my estimates 1 iu of good GH yields a 100 increase. So, for me, I am at say 150. If I want to get to 350 I might need between 2 and 4 iu a day.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:11 PM   #14
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I think exo GH does blunt endo GH. The exo will cause increased production of somatostatin, which is the negative regulator of GH production. There are endocrinologist you can find on YouTube that claim in their practice any amount of exogenous GH will blunt natural production. Personally I just had my IGF-1 level checked after a month off GH but with GHRP in place and I was in the middle of the range, actually sort of lowish.

So back to how much the body makes, is not a strait forward answer if you are trying to guess how much GH to use to replace it. You would need to get bloodwork done when on GH therapy to die it in. A good aim would be to get in the young adult range around 350 ush. If you go by my estimates 1 iu of good GH yields a 100 increase. So, for me, I am at say 150. If I want to get to 350 I might need between 2 and 4 iu a day.
Interesting. Appreciate that info.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:20 PM   #15
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0690 View Post
Well I’ve used ug labs and pharmacy and results posted by ug don’t always tell the whole story I’ve taken ug hgh that had good bloods and felt nothing compared to when I just by fluke had taken another ug hgh and felt a lot more from it two different times and cycles.

Pharmacy grade was between 1200-1800 (Canadian $$)for 105 units so year it’s a lot more expensive . Just cross ur fingers for the ug labs and keep it in the fridge right away even if it’s not mixed . I had a friend who was getting it from someone in the states who had a legit rx for it and was selling it to him for 600$ a kit but I think it was covered for him so he was just making profit off it.

In terms for bang for you buck like if ur on a budget and can’t afford much steroids is where it’s at u will not be impressed by gh alone comepared to aas alone in terms of dollar for dollar results and pharmacy grade for me is hard to find even when I have money cause sometimes I come into chunks of money and want to blow it all people can’t get pharmacy hgh
Appreciate your input. End of the day, I don't compete and in pretty good shape for my age. GH has never even been a player in my physique, and I know tons of guys who runs it with AAS and don't even look so good, so. Only way I will ever even venture trying pharma gh is if I hit the lotto haha. Having a reputable ug source is the way to go IMO, bcoz running gh over the long haul can get expensive - even ug - not to mention the crazy amount of $$ needed for pharma.