Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

If you are buying 500mg you are just asking for it. So much BB and BA is required that that is just pip in a bottle. F that. Give me some mellow 200-250 gm and inject a little more. Why purposely make yourself feel like hell? Plus for me I get a bad reaction from BA and it makes me feel like I have a serious flu. Fever, swelling, pain, headache.

FBL has some SMOOTH shit right now. I am loving it. It is on par with my script stuff.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Most painless test e ever QV 50ml jugs
      You got that right!

Comment

• reps
        Vet
        • Oct 2007

It is 250

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Most painless test e ever QV 50ml jugs
          Oh yeah I would walk around like a horse kicked me. Lol but q.v. was very good results wise

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by willsgotrythm
            Sometimes I think it's just me. I've had some where one day I do a shot and it hurts like hell and then sore for a few days. The next time I do a shot from the same bottle it's smooth and almost no pip. I did have some one time that I did 2 ina row and I couldnt take the pain so I ditched that stuff.
            Pay attention to how active you are after the shots. For example if you do an injection before you do cardio you will absorb better. Do your injection before bed and you will be extra sore. You will get sore no matter what if ba is high but you can lessen it my using this method.

Best possible method imo to avoid pain is sterile oil. Or if you have room in the syringe with any extra compounds you are adding. That cuts is as well as already mentioned
            Last edited by Bicepts101; 06-03-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Cabo Jo
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

test e that hurts isn't worth the pain. i got some test e that hurt like hell. complained to the source he replaced it with test C that was smooth and painless. think ill just stick with test C now.

Comment

Working...