Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2018, 07:05 AM   #16
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
maybe a slight increase in heat at the end of the very first day but usually the next morning...
I feel two hours after I take the dnp.
I'm wondering why takes so long to kick in for some people.
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:46 AM   #17
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
My under dosed statement actually all of them were Ment shinobi. Not that I’m trying to tear you down just ur dosage is scary and there’s something off about it. And I don’t want you to die
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:26 AM   #18
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0690 View Post
My under dosed statement actually all of them were Ment shinobi. Not that I’m trying to tear you down just ur dosage is scary and there’s something off about it. And I don’t want you to die
But if I don't feel nothing with 200 mg, what should I do?
Old 06-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #19
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
After 5 days or so bump it to 400mcg if ur still not feeling it I’d try another source . Good way to know if u open the cap if it’s yellow colour and stains ur hands. But there’s no reason besides it being under dosed that you wouldn’t feel it.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:13 AM   #20
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
What I’m worried about is this cycle fine ur using a high dose cause it may be under dosed but next cycle it could be real legit strong stuff and u start at a high dose and just die. It is a poison after all and from what I’ve read and experienced there’s really no need to go any higher a lot of people get great results off of 200-250 a day just for longer amounts of time
Old 06-17-2018, 10:21 AM   #21
Shinobi
Vet

Guys I bought the raw powder. I bought 2lbs from Alibaba and I'm capping it myself. I have a scale that weights in in micrograms. I'm going to try 500mcg and wait for the effects. My fingers are all yellow because I cap it myself.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:24 AM   #22
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Just cause u bought a powder doesn’t make it legit it could be under dosed powder. Just like when steroid dealers by powder they might think what they are making is legit but it’s either another substance or filled with impurities and under dosed. Just be careful is all I’m saying.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:28 PM   #23
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Just cause u bought a powder doesn’t make it legit it could be under dosed powder. Just like when steroid dealers by powder they might think what they are making is legit but it’s either another substance or filled with impurities and under dosed. Just be careful is all I’m saying.
True. Maybe mine is not so pure and that's why I'm using more than what is suggested. I just read on another forum that dnp holds water. Do you guys think it hold water?
Old 06-17-2018, 03:41 PM   #24
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
The side effects can vary some people will hold quite a bit of water others not as much . That’s why they say one week after u stop using is when you will really see the difference. Cause u will drop the water weight. A good way to gage it is by wait loss how rapid it is slower your probably holding water faster probably not as much
Old 06-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #25
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
What I’m worried about is this cycle fine ur using a high dose cause it may be under dosed but next cycle it could be real legit strong stuff and u start at a high dose and just die. It is a poison after all and from what I’ve read and experienced there’s really no need to go any higher a lot of people get great results off of 200-250 a day just for longer amounts of time
Good looking out. Yes, 200-250/day is plenty to see results. I get watery as hell around guts while muscle become so flat. It's hard bc I feel so small, not to mention weak as phuck. Not sure why but it takes me a good least 10 days after getting off to see the magic, sometimes up to 13 days. Worth it tho...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:13 AM   #26
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Good looking out. Yes, 200-250/day is plenty to see results. I get watery as hell around guts while muscle become so flat. It's hard bc I feel so small, not to mention weak as phuck. Not sure why but it takes me a good least 10 days after getting off to see the magic, sometimes up to 13 days. Worth it tho...
I feel weak and flat too but only during the first 36 hrs.
On Friday I will take 500mg in the morning and see how i react to a "low" dosage. When I started DNP I lost 4 pounds in 2 days. But a week after I regain all the weight I lost. I though DNP burned fat but from what I can see thats not 100% true. In the sweat there is only water. I didn't lose a bit of my love handle :-/ I feel and look the same way

I've been reading online that there are 2 types of DNP: crystal and powder. How I will know if my DNP is crystal or powder?

Last edited by Shinobi; 06-19-2018 at 10:16 AM..
Old 06-19-2018, 11:18 AM   #27
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Well at the beginning ur body will burn through ur glycogen stores and you’ll loose water weight with that . Now before you say how do you gain water weight n loose it. The answer is u loose intramuscular water weight with ur glycogen stores which is why ur flat and weak it’s barural but you store more subcutaneous water in between ur skin and what not to help regulate body temp and stuff like that. Now if u stick it out with the lower dosage for longer u should get some decent fat loss as long as your dieting and you will really see it After you stop taking it for about a week. But don’t take this and eat garbage nothing not even dnp is magic. Also don’t stop taking it yet now that u depleted urself it can start working on your fat
Old 06-20-2018, 04:49 AM   #28
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Well at the beginning ur body will burn through ur glycogen stores and you’ll loose water weight with that . Now before you say how do you gain water weight n loose it. The answer is u loose intramuscular water weight with ur glycogen stores which is why ur flat and weak it’s barural but you store more subcutaneous water in between ur skin and what not to help regulate body temp and stuff like that. Now if u stick it out with the lower dosage for longer u should get some decent fat loss as long as your dieting and you will really see it After you stop taking it for about a week. But don’t take this and eat garbage nothing not even dnp is magic. Also don’t stop taking it yet now that u depleted urself it can start working on your fat
I took this morning 0,5mg. Lets see how I react long term. I took today at 9AM. Tomorrow I take another pill at the same time as yesterday 9AM?
Old 06-20-2018, 06:59 AM   #29
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Yeh it doesn’t have to be down to the hour exact just take one a day if they r 500mcg pills if they are 250 each break it up into morning afternoon
Old 06-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #30
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Yeh it doesn’t have to be down to the hour exact just take one a day if they r 500mcg pills if they are 250 each break it up into morning afternoon
How long it takes to kick in? I took 500mg 6 hrs ago and I feel the same.