Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2018, 07:24 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

The #'s, genetics & hyper-responders

So OK, some say if x amount of exogenous test equals y amount of blood total test levels, then it can be figured that 2x = 2y blood levels, 10x = 10y blood levels, etc. Case in point would be the Dallas situation. They say to have the 50k blood level that he had, he would have to been taking somewhere in the 6-8k mgs ew to get there. This would be the linear way of thinking, and "seems" to make sense at first glance and quick math.

Now check this out. I remember a vet/mod over at WCBB recently posting that when he was taking 400mg ew of test, his blood levels was around 1200. I replied asking if that was a typo, and he said no, that it was correct, that test gave him much lower blood levels than most. Case in point, when I was running 500mg ew years ago, my blood level was over 4500 - which is actually pretty ballpark from bloods & doses I've read over the years. Now also keep in mind this is only 2 guys being sampled - imagine you scale that up to the millions worldwide running PED's, of just HOW dramatic that spectrum would be. You might have some genetic freaks out there with blood levels of 10k ng/dl on 500mg ew, or some with still under 1000 on that same dose.

So I guess that what people say about Dallas is only speculation, and no way in hell one can know how test (or an other AAS for that matter) will affect someone else's blood levels. Maybe Bob can take 500mg ew and have 2000ng/dl, maybe Jim can take the same amount and be 6000. So apparently nothing is linear with the #'s here.

So now, would the guy who takes a low amount and have blood levels much higher than most would at that amount be considered a hyper-responder? Would those #'s translate to hyper growth at a much lower dose than most? Aka Kevin Levrone? Let's speculate that Kevin could take 500mg ew and have blood levels @ 8000 ng/dl. Or Dallas. That means he could have been taking more like 3000mg ew to reach a blood level of 50k, and not the 6000-8000mg ew as purported. OR, do you think being a hyper-responder has nothing to do with the #'s? I find this topic interesting.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #2
Glycomann

Tough to say. Close friends of his say he was pushing things very very hard. If his metabolism was average like my rate he was on 6-8 grams. If it was like fast metabolizers then he was on more. Also they drew the blood from pooled blood from his corpse so that may have an impact. Some of these guys take dozens of shots of this and that a day. Some don't and some do. Seems he did according to some that knew him pretty well. See Nick Trigilli and Dom Cordone.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:44 PM   #3
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Who’s dallas?
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:26 PM   #4
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Who’s dallas?
Dallas McCarver - the 26 y.o IFBB pro who died & they found his total test levels were around 50,000 ng/dl. His heart, kidneys and liver were 3x the size of normal. He was reported of dying from choking on his food in his kitchen, but many speculate if it was as simple as that, ie, was he going hypo while eating, did he have a heart attack while eating, etc. His supposed cycle was released, which showed over 10g ew of AAS, GH amount I forget, and around 300iu of slin ed - both long acting & short acting totaled. Many question the cycle bcoz it showed 200mg of test suspension being used ed, which would prolly be unbearable pain.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 07-02-2018 at 11:28 PM..
Old 07-03-2018, 02:39 AM   #5
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
Still apreciate Dorian Yates...he takes so minimum dosages. And he was huge. But what Dallas did was pure maddnes
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 04:15 AM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
It would also matter how much of the test is free test unbound to SHBG and albumin.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:35 AM   #7
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
The test on Dallas could have been flawed too......

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #8
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
Also your buddy test could have been flawed or his gear under dosed there’s so many variables we need a legit study. Not taking away there’s always going to be people on opposite ends of the spectrum so I get what your saying . Also that was just test in the Dallas report how about all the other steroids that don’t show up as testosterone?
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:03 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0690 View Post
Also your buddy test could have been flawed or his gear under dosed there’s so many variables we need a legit study. Not taking away there’s always going to be people on opposite ends of the spectrum so I get what your saying . Also that was just test in the Dallas report how about all the other steroids that don’t show up as testosterone?
No - the dude is older and said it has always ran super low for him compared to most. Either way that's really not my point in all this - I was just conveying that the #'s isn't linear by any means across the board & vary dramatically. With Dallas, they only mentioned test and also said tren was present - they didn't mention any other AAS as far as I know.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:14 AM   #10
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Can blood tests determine the difference between let's say something like dbol and test or would it all show up as test? That may be something that might skew numbers as well.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:36 AM   #11
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
No - the dude is older and said it has always ran super low for him compared to most. Either way that's really not my point in all this - I was just conveying that the #'s isn't linear by any means across the board & vary dramatically. With Dallas, they only mentioned test and also said tren was present - they didn't mention any other AAS as far as I know.

Honestly everyone responds differently, so yes I agree one might be able to grow off 250mg while someone like myself needs double to produce the same results. Also genetics play a big role and like lifts said shbg can inhibit the compounds from binding well and reduce the gains one is able to make. So yes a lower dose for some might produce higher levels while others need more to reach that same level but there is more at play than just dosages.
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #12
chicken_hawk
VET

chicken_hawk has a spectacular aura aboutchicken_hawk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Honestly everyone responds differently, so yes I agree one might be able to grow off 250mg while someone like myself needs double to produce the same results. Also genetics play a big role and like lifts said shbg can inhibit the compounds from binding well and reduce the gains one is able to make. So yes a lower dose for some might produce higher levels while others need more to reach that same level but there is more at play than just dosages.
To add to this and leave the science behind because that was all Greek to me and instead using observation. One can get pretty damn big on large doses of slin,aas,and gh. But hyper reponders of which I only know two use so little and gain so we'll. Like what Lee Priest claims. These guys look like studs(narrow hips, wide shoulders and big calves) and grow like weeds. If you look back at those early teen pics of Jay and Branch I suspect they had a better than average response to take them to the levels they achieved.

IMHO all champions are gifted in this way. Drugs alone won't build a champion, but drugs and good genetics...hell yes.

Hawk
chicken_hawk is offline   Reply With Quote