Whattcha running?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
    So what’s your take on primo dosing? I hear most people say they do t get anything off less than 600 a week. Hey I see you use half that dose or much less and get cool things to happen.

I was never one of the guys who said you needed 800mg EQ either.
    I'm using 450 a week on top of other stuff. I think some of my stuff is under dosed. Home-brew Primo I would get great results from 300 mg a week or even less. Most of the UGL stuff I end up using at least 300 and this stuff more like 450. Probably 600 mg would be a sweeter spot. When I first starting using it 4 years ago I had a good UGL and did really well with 300 test 300 primo E and 40 mg/d Anavar.

Bottom line is depends on the cook and how fast you're metabolizing/tolerant to AAS at the time.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
      I'm using 450 a week on top of other stuff. I think some of my stuff is under dosed. Home-brew Primo I would get great results from 300 mg a week or even less. Most of the UGL stuff I end up using at least 300 and this stuff more like 450. Probably 600 mg would be a sweeter spot. When I first starting using it 4 years ago I had a good UGL and did really well with 300 test 300 primo E and 40 mg/d Anavar.

Bottom line is depends on the cook and how fast you're metabolizing/tolerant to AAS at the time.
      Legit primo gives legit results. If I could afford it, I would always take it with my trt....

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

4th week into primo (800/WK) while 200 t and already seeing dryness from it...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Past month trt only (125mg test e/c ew). Two months prior to that still trt, but slightly more @ 175mg test e/c ew. I'm thinking about just coming off altogether until April to reset/clean out, which is when I plan to crank up a cycle.

This kinda makes no sense in how I can still maintain current bdwt of 245 on this low dose for 3 months, and yet when I go on cycle of something totaling around 800mg ew, I only gain 5-7 lbs? I guess it's a blessing that I respond good to tiny doses, yet a curse that the results aren't linear up to 800mg. No hyper-responder here that's for sure.

Comment

• G21
            VET
            • Mar 2018

Currently, just HRT 125mg per week. I've amassed quite a supply for the future. I have surgery end of february, so going to give some pharma GH a shot - looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...