X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

western union

so i gotta send some money western union to india... i haven't used them in a while and went to the local location and it is just a phone you pick up to start the process... any tips to make sure i don't get denied etc...

i got denied a few months back with moneygram ...so wondering if there are ways to help that not happen with western union
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I always have real people to talk to, never had a problem. I hear peeps are getting denied sometimes sending to china though.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• krustus
      VET
      • Jan 2017

i went for it... got it worked out.. money is picked up

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by krustus
        so i gotta send some money western union to india... i haven't used them in a while and went to the local location and it is just a phone you pick up to start the process... any tips to make sure i don't get denied etc...

i got denied a few months back with moneygram ...so wondering if there are ways to help that not happen with western union
        It is the receivers that sometimes get denied. There is nothing you can do about it. If they have suspect pick ups they get locked out of further transfers.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...