Would anyone be interested in..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffness

Would anyone be interested in..

Taking picture, or video of various different exercises and band/chain setups? I think it'd be sweet to have our own archive which will come in handy. I can maybe offer something to make it work your while :devil1:
  • Matt76
    • May 2007

Originally posted by buffness
    Taking picture, or video of various different exercises and band/chain setups? I think it'd be sweet to have our own archive which will come in handy. I can maybe offer something to make it work your while :devil1:

I'll try to steal my g/f's camera sometime in the next couple weeks and i'll get a few pics and maybe some short vids of some stuff. Free of charge

Comment

• goes4ever
      • Sep 2004

only band exercises? not other things?

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by goes4ever
        only band exercises? not other things?
        yea, we can have it all. The harder examples to find all the time are most of the PL'ing movements, but we can do em all..

Comment

• Matt76
          • May 2007

i'll have to get some of my chain set up sometime and i'll update my band pictures b/c they are crap. Board presses and rack lockouts. I'll just have to go to town

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by Matt76
            i'll have to get some of my chain set up sometime and i'll update my band pictures b/c they are crap. Board presses and rack lockouts. I'll just have to go to town
            ok c ya

Comment

Working...