Question on Anastrozole (Arimidex) & Nolva

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pumkinhead

Question on Anastrozole (Arimidex) & Nolva

which is preferable to use during a Test cycle, arimidex or nolva?

and are the liquid research products effective?

Thanks!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

IMO arimidex is preferable because it prevents a great deal of estrogen from being formed in the first place. Nolva on the other hand, only blocks estrogen receptors. You should have nolva on hand though if you start experienceing any signs of gyno. Nolva is the perferred method to stop gyno. You can also use your nolva for PCT.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• pumkinhead

thanks, that's what I thought. Plus whatever "t" that would be otherwise converted to estogen would then be used to promote anabolism?

Bye the way, what does PCT mean?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Post cycle therphy, do a search on clomid and nolvadex, we have some great info bro.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FOOTBALLREF

LIFTSIRON-PCT W/NOLVA , HOW MUCH AND WHEN TO START TAKING IT. I WILL BE USING TEST 200/200MG EVERY 10 DAYS FOR 10 WEEKS.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Bro pct would start 2 weeks after last injection. Why only 200mg every 10 days?

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JohnnyB
              Bro pct would start 2 weeks after last injection. Why only 200mg every 10 days?

JohnnyB

Yes why such a low dose? 40mgs nolva for 14 days and 20mgs for 14 days or until you feel back to normal.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• pumkinhead

200mg every 10 days is like a test replacement therapy, which will yield modest results. I been on trt for 2 1/2 years.

Bye the way, do I need to do anything different if I do a cycle, (500mg weekly) other that go back to my perscribed level?

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by pumkinhead
                  200mg every 10 days is like a test replacement therapy, which will yield modest results. I been on trt for 2 1/2 years.

Bye the way, do I need to do anything different if I do a cycle, (500mg weekly) other that go back to my perscribed level?
                  happy birthday

Comment

• thane22

definitely go with the arimidex and save the nolva for the PCT

Comment

• chef289

agreed, arimidex during the cycle and nolva for your PCT.

Comment

Working...