Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #16
nightrain116
Vet

nightrain116 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezerdude View Post
Yes your right you'll get 10 small, 10iu bottles to that you will add 1cc/ml =100unit of bac water which is 10 ticks on a slin pin to each bottle,So for each 10/1 tick =1iu, half slin pin of gh will equal 5iu..
?so 1 10iu bottles would have only 2 5iu doses? Holy mother of god. IF you run 5ius eod AND run for average of what? 6months? damn... theres some candy that is out of my financial reach...
nightrain116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #17
tlane
VET

tlane will become famous soon enough
yep!!
tlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #18
Freezerdude

lol Imagine running 10iu ed for almost 2 years.. Shit gets real fast!!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
nightrain116
Vet

nightrain116 is on a distinguished road
WANTED!!!! small group to hold up fort knox... I must be looking in the wrong isle for hgh... cant shop at maceys with a walmart budget. lol
nightrain116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #20
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
Started running 5iu's Monday. Plan is to go out 9 months for now. We'll see what I do when I get there :-) I'll run no less than 500mgs of test every week. I'll run tren, maybe deca at times and Var, mast. on and off throughout... Excited about using growth...

Z-
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #21
Boltbreaker

I am on some Kefei right now...
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #22
youngblood
Vet

youngblood will become famous soon enough
now how do you know how much to use each day? 3iu , 5iu ect.
youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #23
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
now how do you know how much to use each day? 3iu , 5iu ect.
Start low and titrate up to desired level of effect or to tolerance. joint pain, CTS, numb hands, sore joints all signs too much. Ramp up slowly and avoid these side effects. I get a response woth 2iu/d. Sweet spot for me is 4 iu/d
Old 07-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #24
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
Another HUGE factor is your actual HGH. I am hearing so many stories about how what is supposed to be 10iu Blue Tops being actually 5iu and so on. The GH world out there is a serious mess....
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #25
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
Another HUGE factor is your actual HGH. I am hearing so many stories about how what is supposed to be 10iu Blue Tops being actually 5iu and so on. The GH world out there is a serious mess....
I just finished some blue tops and it worked pretty good. But some new green tops have twice the powder in each vial, so I wonder?
Old 02-17-2019, 05:23 PM   #26
Dawgpound_Hank

Damn talk about a throwback thread - BSD, iron37, badham, rado - haven't seen these guys around in years. Although I believe rado is still around.