X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mobman702
    VET
    • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Friggemall
    Life is what is important, live it well in the new you. You already have positives taking hold, sleeping & feeling better. A good board friend once told me when I was going through a struggle that this new direction "won't be as good as where you were, but it will be better in it's own way". I'm 58 and one day I am going to make the same decision as you have done. (I have several times but never left satisfied because I didn't get where I wanted to before stopping). Wish you the best!
    VERY Well stated sir... Makes TOO much sense IMO.... Lol... But true in all aspects. Thanks for this message.. MOB.....

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Mobman702
      VERY Well stated sir... Makes TOO much sense IMO.... Lol... But true in all aspects. Thanks for this message.. MOB.....
      Welcome and best to you MOB!

Comment

• BrutalHoney
        VET
        • Nov 2016

THAT motherfucker is mid 50s???

Hey, in all seriousness, and start a new thread if you have to... Forearms. God damn. How can I get that? Tell me the way and I will follow.

Comment

• Mobman702
          VET
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by BrutalHoney
          THAT motherfucker is mid 50s???

Hey, in all seriousness, and start a new thread if you have to... Forearms. God damn. How can I get that? Tell me the way and I will follow.
          HaHa.. I hate those Mid 50's to buddy.. They suck... As far as the forearm issue, its simple, I just did them EOD with wrist curls in the front and rear and reversed curls with both straight and curl bars.. It worked for me..

Comment

Working...