• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mobman702
    VET
    • Mar 2019

My farewell Pic to all..

Hey all:

This is my last pic in the summer of 2019 at the age of 55. I have decided to retire from all BEAST MODE cycling and just reduce my training to moderate where I will be more leaner at a lesser weight. Soon to be 56 here and having some health issues come about over the last 6 months along with major high blood pressure concerns and with good discussions with the wife, family and friends, it was in my best interest to step back. I was 5'9 and 222lbs in this pic and I loved it however, they are other things in ones life other then being BIG and that is where the MOB is at.

The hard part will be hearing all the BS on how I lost weight, looking small yada yada yada but it will pass as times moves on like all things do. I'm just gonna do my TRT as planned and revamp the training routine along with the diet so next summer's pic of the MOB will be a more leaner and chiseled machine (I hope). This all starts Jan 2nd so I am just resting this old body for now till then. Thanks to my good friend 01dragonslayer for all his support and help over the last year, he is a true friend and a great asset to Peak Muscle.

I will be around and keeping all updated as the MOB goes through this transition.. PEACE OUT TO ALL..
    Attached Files
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Hey brother it all has to slow down at one point and who knows you may like it. You’re looking large in the pic. A lot of hard work there. But hopefully you transition like me to actually like being leaner. I was usually between 230-240 but even the small loss to maintain between 220-225 and I feel so much better. Everything feels better. Sleep. Fitting clothes. Cardio. Sports.
    Good luck bro. You’ll be fine.

Comment

• A1food4u

It's a tough decision to make but you seem at ease with it... that means the time is right!!!! Life is always in flux, this will just be a new chapter...good for you!

Comment

• zillagraybeard
        VET
        • Apr 2019

I understand where you are coming from, I am 6'3" and walk around at 250 lbs most of the time. I am going to do one cutting cycle after the first of the year and then just call it a day as far as big cycles and trying to get all the food in. I will be 53 next August and like MOB stated, other things just need to be the priority.

Comment

• Mobman702
          VET
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by A.B
          Hey brother it all has to slow down at one point and who knows you may like it. You’re looking large in the pic. A lot of hard work there. But hopefully you transition like me to actually like being leaner. I was usually between 230-240 but even the small loss to maintain between 220-225 and I feel so much better. Everything feels better. Sleep. Fitting clothes. Cardio. Sports.
          Good luck bro. You’ll be fine.
          Thanks so much, I appreciate the positive feedback for sure..

Comment

• Mobman702
            VET
            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by A1food4u
            It's a tough decision to make but you seem at ease with it... that means the time is right!!!! Life is always in flux, this will just be a new chapter...good for you!

I agree as well, Once I put it into full thought, it was an easy decision and one that I had no second guessing with.. Thanks for your input.. MOB..

Comment

• Mobman702
              VET
              • Mar 2019

Originally posted by zillagraybeard
              I understand where you are coming from, I am 6'3" and walk around at 250 lbs most of the time. I am going to do one cutting cycle after the first of the year and then just call it a day as far as big cycles and trying to get all the food in. I will be 53 next August and like MOB stated, other things just need to be the priority.

Amen to that, see ya down the road big guy..

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                • Sep 2016

Health comes first, while Ive only ever done was TRT (for only 3 years now) I did try a few cycles mixed in and liked it, but also got some recent health news (arterial plaque, etc) so back to TRT only and feeling great and getting healthy. New goals as one ages. Good luck..

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

You guys take steriods??

Bro... truly fantastic results. I admire your realism regarding how far a man can push it also.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

You look huge bro. I think you are making the smartest decision regarding your health. I'm an inch shorter than you and feel comfortable at 175, a long time ago I weighed as much as 230 but felt like crap.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mobman702
                      VET
                      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
                      Health comes first, while Ive only ever done was TRT (for only 3 years now) I did try a few cycles mixed in and liked it, but also got some recent health news (arterial plaque, etc) so back to TRT only and feeling great and getting healthy. New goals as one ages. Good luck..
                      Thank You... Looking forward to a new chapter and hoping for the results I want..

Comment

• Mobman702
                        VET
                        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Darkness
                        You guys take steriods??

Bro... truly fantastic results. I admire your realism regarding how far a man can push it also.
                        Steroids?? Whats that?? Lol... thanks for your input..

Comment

• Mobman702
                          VET
                          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by liftsiron
                          You look huge bro. I think you are making the smartest decision regarding your health. I'm an inch shorter than you and feel comfortable at 175, a long time ago I weighed as much as 230 but felt like crap.
                          thank you lift.. I've already lost 12lbs just by not lifting and not taking any gear since mid Nov, BUT I am sleeping better and feeling the same for some reason. So maybe a sign of good things to come..

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                            • Apr 2006

Congrats brother, and good luck with everything, very awesome of you! If you get time, stop in and give us updates

Glad to see the trt continued, you will feel good with it. All I do most of the year is measly 10-30mg/d sub-q slin pin injects, and it is awesome. I'll be 44 soon, so it's cool to see posts like this.

I love the gym and the lifestyle, but get tired of it too. I am more of a slacker these days than a gymrat...for better or worse.

Good luck man, we'll always have the light on for ya for updates and any returns

Comment

• Glycomann

You will like the new feel after some time. Your cardio will get much better and that will open up a lot for you.

Comment

Working...