PCT Dosages

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kratos

PCT Dosages

i was going to run nolva and clomid for pct, 14 days after my last injection, and run it at:
    100mgs clomid/ 40mgs nolva ed first 14 days
    50mgs clomid/20mgs nolva ed next 14 days
    and maybe another week of clomid if not fully recovered yet

This is the end of my first cycle and going to be my first pct. What do you guys think about the dosages and lengths? thanks

Kratos
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

same thing i did except did 300 mg the first day..boy do i feel great again. n the boys are back in town ready for blast off.

by the way, imm not sure the depression and sensitivity many talk about hit me on the clomid....who experiences that?

n also not trying to get off your topic here Kratos, this your thread.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Kratos
      i was going to run nolva and clomid for pct, 14 days after my last injection, and run it at:

This is the end of my first cycle and going to be my first pct. What do you guys think about the dosages and lengths? thanks

Kratos

Sounds perfect, 300mgs of clomid is not required.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kratos

cool, thanks

Comment

• DaPit26

40mg Nolva Ed and/or 150mg Clomid ED
          30mg Nolva Ed and/or 100mg Clomid ED
          20mg Nolva Ed and/or 50mg Clomid ED
          this was the basic protocal for Pct

Now it's more like :
          *and of course the use of HCG added in somewhere
          Day 1: 300mg Clomid
          Days 2-7: 150mg Clomid ED
          Week 2: 100mg Clomid ED
          Week 3: 40mg Nolva ED
          Week 4: 30mg Nolva ED
          Week 5: 20mg Nolva ED

Often, ATD is added at 50 or 75mg ED for the duration of said PCT. Or, of course, use Toremifene at 180mg (3days), 120mg (11days), 60mg (1wk) and 30mg for the rest of the duration instead of the clomid/nolva.

Comment

• DaPit26

I'm actually going to add igf to my pct.....except i've never used it and i'm being a big pussy about mixing it. i have re-occuring nightmares that i ruin it while mixing

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Run the 50mg clomid and 20mg of nolva, until your sex drive is back, with morning wood. It's to late for HCG, someone mentioned it so I thought I'd through that in too, HCG is best run during the cycle. At least for me and a few other Bros I know, it keeps the boy at full size or close to it, so you'll have one less thing to recover from, during PCT.

JohnnyB

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

why do u think 300 the first day is a bad thing? would it hurt to do that?

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  why do u think 300 the first day is a bad thing? would it hurt to do that?

It doesn't help and may effect vison for a day or two. Clomid even at 100mgs effects vison in some people. Those people should take clomid before bed.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

hmm..i felt the bitchness and depresion also while on it towards the end...

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Kratos

Kratos

exactly how I run it bro
                      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                        Run the 50mg clomid and 20mg of nolva, until your sex drive is back, with morning wood. It's to late for HCG, someone mentioned it so I thought I'd through that in too, HCG is best run during the cycle. At least for me and a few other Bros I know, it keeps the boy at full size or close to it, so you'll have one less thing to recover from, during PCT.

JohnnyB

morning wood? At your age? even clomid and nolva can't do that!!!!!! LOL
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• chef289

lol

Comment

Working...