Pheedno's PCT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xander_cage

Well, the study went on to show that winstrol is effective at reducing SHBG total levels by anywhere from 3% - 27%, which at the greater end is a pretty substantial reduction!!!!! Especially considering it was only for 3 days, at a dose of 18mgs for a 200lb individual! Most guys use far more than 18mgs/day, which might suggest that SHBG could be lowered even further through the more practiced use of Winstrol... (50mg/day)

As for Masteron and Proviron - I greatly, greatly feel that they are hands down fantasic for reducing SHBG, I absolutely agree with you Deacon. Unfortunately, since both carry moderate or heavy androgenic qualities, I feel they should be avoided as a cycle comes closer to an end, and proviron in peticular should certainly be avoid for PCT (as some people often feel it should be used for). For only that reason do I personally feel that winstrol makes the better near-end cycle drug.

- Don't get me wrong, Masteron is a far superior drug to winstrol in terms of muscle building properties and in terms of a pre-contest drug, and proviron is better than winstrol as far as SHBG affinity. I'm not trying to say that winstrol is some wonder drug as it was typically thought to be just 10 years ago. -

What I am saying is since we are in the PCT section, in terms of drug choices towards the end of a cycle, winstrol makes an extremely logical choice because unlike the two other drugs (which are both better what they are typically used for than winny) - it does not carry the androgenic component that they do while still acting very agressively towards SHBG.

In short, in terms of SHBG affinity -
    Masteron during a cycle, it's your bread and butter.
    Winstrol towards the last few weeks, for the sake of your HPTA

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

that is a thought - but in my own personal use I have had tremendous recovery when Masteron was used from the second half to the end of the cycle - but I have never tried winnie for that purpose
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...