X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RJH8541
    VET
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Sadie
    im currently under 12% bf and looking for that "last little bit" lol trying to get to 10 at the moment
    OK, that makes more sense. I would just take it slow and be careful. More importantly, come off it very slow as to not let the surge of estro fuck up your whole plan.

Good luck. i would stick with the 14 day rule regardless if you have issues with suppressed estro or not, just to be safe.
    drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by RJH8541
      OK, that makes more sense. I would just take it slow and be careful. More importantly, come off it very slow as to not let the surge of estro fuck up your whole plan.

Good luck. i would stick with the 14 day rule regardless if you have issues with suppressed estro or not, just to be safe.
      ill see how it goes and prolly decide at the 14 day mark. my body reacts extremely oddly to everything i take lol i ended up on 20mg ED of var and 160mcg a day of clen with no sides other then insomnia lol that is really the only reason i tend to wanna try things... i have gotten extremely lucky in the side department (knock on wood)

thanks for all the helpful info

Comment

• RJH8541
        VET
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Sadie

thanks for all the helpful info

ne time.
        drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

im going to take a moment to bitch and or whine... how HOW could NO ONE HERE warn me about how vile novladex is lol i think it would be more enjoyable to drink everclear cut with battery acid lol OMG TY FOR THE WARNING GUYS I WASNT READY FOR THAT TASTE!!!

Comment

Working...