to hcg or not hcg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calypso0441

to hcg or not hcg

Ive done about 6 cycles all without hcg but with other pct. Getting ready to start next cycle do you guys think I should go ahead and use hcg?
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Definately. 250-500iu a couple times per week for the duration of your cycle OR you can blast it at the end of your cycle at 1000-1500iu per day for 10 days. Either way it'll help you recover.
    It will create more free test and in turn create more estrogen, so an AI like adex or aromasin will probably be needed.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

HCG is especially important for longer cycle (12 weeks +). Regardless I like it 500iu twice a week for the duration of the cycle.

Comment

• calypso0441

Yeah thats what i was thinking doing a 18 wk cycle and was thinking about hcg throughout entire cycle and about 6 wks after so that i would have a good 3 wks for evrything to b out of my system been about 4 months since my last cycle

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

240 is a little underweight for your height. I think LeBron James is 265. What's your diet??
          Semper Fi

Comment

• calypso0441

Diet has been great seeing as how i started out at 145ish. I was very very lanky and tall. Then started lifting and never looked back. I dont have to work im a stay at home dad wife brings in plenty so i eat all day and am able to take naps during the day when the little one does. I get 5400-6000 cals 400-500 grams protein and anywhere between 400-600 carbs and i dont include any of my junk food cause i still eat a lil since i could use a lil extra fat.

Comment

• calypso0441

I dont know how heavy lebron is but i cantell u i look much bigger than him ill have to post some pics of a few yrs ago and what i look like now

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Do not use HCG during PCT. It is itself suppressive. Use during the cycle and stop it between the last pin and when you start the SERM.

Comment

• JoeHammer
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
                  Do not use HCG during PCT. It is itself suppressive. Use during the cycle and stop it between the last pin and when you start the SERM.
                  agreed- just to be clear, blasting HCG at the end of a cycle is AFTER the last pin and BEFORE PCT, not along side PCT.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Shovel
                    Definately. 250-500iu a couple times per week for the duration of your cycle OR you can blast it at the end of your cycle at 1000-1500iu per day for 10 days. Either way it'll help you recover.
                    It will create more free test and in turn create more estrogen, so an AI like adex or aromasin will probably be needed.
                    This.. best thing I ever did for my protocols is add in hCG during cycle.

edit: I don't blast it at the end rather just keep with 500 ETD.

Comment

• Bigbench1

You will hear some say it helped amazingly and some say it helped a bit, but you will never hear anyone say HCG hurt their recovery so throw it in.

Comment

• calypso0441

Sounds good so will deff b using it then is there any diff between during cycle vs blasting at end or just personal prefrence

Comment

• A.B
                          VET
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by calypso0441
                          Sounds good so will deff b using it then is there any diff between during cycle vs blasting at end or just personal prefrence
                          Comes down to personal preference. I have seen it done both ways and have tried both, majority and myself included prefer to take it for the duration of the cycle. I like having my balls haha

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                            • Apr 2006

calypso, how old are you? The reason i ask is as we age, the HPGA gets harder to recover as well and is just another factor to play in the equation. When i was younger, i could recover very easy, and now in my mid-30's, it is much harder.

I agree with the others, i'd definately take it twice weekly if you plan to cycle for a longer period.

Comment

• calypso0441

Im 25 6'9" 250 weighed today and got bodyfat rechecked yesterday at 7%. Diet training and sleep all in check.

Comment

Working...