X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Sadie
    basically i eat a 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a scoop of protein prewo and ya been since the beginning of feb
    like bitch boy said.that doesnt even sound healthy...is that the only solid you have all day?

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

atleast eat 1k cals sadie, then you'll start peeling up for sure

Comment

• CTri17
        Vet
        • Sep 2007

I about wanted to kill myself the last few weeks of my cut when I was down below 1300 kcal and below 1000 the last week. I cant even imaging what I would feel like on 150 kcals
        Karen- girl you are gorgeous and if you want that bomb body to get more bomb then help out your metabolism and eat some more! It will help for sure!
        *Christina*

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

yes i know being on is why im not losing muscle and i am just taking advantage of that thats all... and stop being so dramatic i really am fine. im leaner then ever stronger then ever and almost sufficantly happy with the way my body is coming along

im not being dramatic at all ..at some point, specially training this heavy and constantly going for PR's something is gonna get injured or give up..not to mention internal damages (organs, blackouts ect..)..

Comment

• Bananas
            Vet
            • Nov 2005

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I read that u only eat once a day.. DAMNN how the hell do u have energy to do nething??? forget the outside.. u know ur insides are gettin Fed up.. U know ur body needs nutrients.. everything ur thyropid pancreas liver etc. etc.. Ur heart muscle is wasting away. Lung is going to waste away..

Please dont keep this up.. Pick one females body you admire. post a pic and I gurantee you someone here can get u there.. Without making yourself sick..

Comment

• Bananas
              Vet
              • Nov 2005

U have an eating disorder and dont let that ruin ur life. Only u can help urself. You will look a lot better if u eat normal..

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                not to mention internal damages (organs, blackouts ect..)..
                this is the truth sadie, you are going to be left with zero visceral fat. the organs will have no cusion.

Comment

• meateater

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by meateater
                    3 weeks worth of grub right there!

Comment

• Sadie

its not 70 cals.... and i dont have an eating disorder lol i have done this before.. hit a goal and slowly introduced food back into my life without rebounding ... believe it or not i do know what im doing lol i ate more in cali this week (1 more normal meal a day) because a certain guy was up my ass about eating and i decided not to fight about it. But i seriously feel fine and am doing fine and we are very off topic here lol i think i might lower all my weights on problem areas and focus more on the muscle contractions instead of just moving heavy weight.

and ECY is how i have energy... the shit works awesome

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

believe it or not i do know what im doing
                        I really hope so, I've only heard of POW's following this same diet.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Thate
                          LOL!

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Thate
                            LOL cute... seriously i lost 145lbs in 7 months doing this exact thing and once i hit my goals i very very slowly started adding food until i was eating clean but normal... it takes about 2-3 months but if you go slow your body doesnt freak and rebound

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

good ,the question is will you add food this time like you supossely did in the past? i hope you do ,Laurie..i mean Sadie..

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                                good ,the question is will you add food this time like you supossely did in the past? i hope you do ,Laurie..i mean Sadie..
                                FUCK YOU lol

fyi after i hit that goal i went on a bulk cycle obviously i was eating i gained about 20 lbs of muscle that cycle lol
                                Last edited by Guest; 04-10-2008, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...