Guests

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sasa

Guests

I am seeing a enormous amount of guest compared to members on this site. Too all quest please Join its free and as from what you have seen we have many people here to help you with any questions/needs, We have many Certified trainers and also many people in the medical field as well. You can make topics about your questions in there selected area, and also you can PM members for me personal questions that you feel like you may need to discuses.

We are all here to help each other , to reach ones goal.

( 212 members and 1,904 guests ) 3:10 (CT)
  • ironmaidn

Originally posted by Sasa
    I am seeing a enormous amount of guest compared to members on this site. Too all quest please Join its free and as from what you have seen we have many people here to help you with any questions/needs, We have many Certified trainers and also many people in the medical field as well. You can make topics about your questions in there selected area, and also you can PM members for me personal questions that you feel like you may need to discuses.

We are all here to help each other , to reach ones goal.

( 212 members and 1,904 guests ) 3:10 (CT)
    Yeah, what he said! - Your Friendly Welcoming Commitee

Comment

• mrhtbd

I agree, get in there and get your feet wet.
      Also, Ironmaiden, I saw your photo's, looking great but why do you pinch your shoulder blades together? If you opened them up your lats would sing!

Comment

Working...