Ironmaidn's Training Log - off season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yettamae

Originally posted by ironmaidn
    I too afraid to look when I am pre-menstral! I will look in a few days. Had a great workout today though...
    Why?

Comment

• Yettamae

Damn, girl! Your leg workout is insane. I think if I did your leg day workout I would be out of commission for a year! lol Great workout. Glad to see that you are back in the gym, hitting it harder than ever! Keep up the good work and watch the 3 youtube videos on Nancy Fuentes. I think you will change your mindset after watching them.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by Yettamae
        Damn, girl! Your leg workout is insane. I think if I did your leg day workout I would be out of commission for a year! lol Great workout. Glad to see that you are back in the gym, hitting it harder than ever! Keep up the good work and watch the 3 youtube videos on Nancy Fuentes. I think you will change your mindset after watching them.

Okay, i will watch in a minute. When I am PMSing I am just an emotional train wreck and get very down on my self because of bloating and such. Glad you like the leg day. Hopefully my weights will got up, and I did leave out my usual walking lunges and weighted wall sits. The key this off season will be balancing legs and upper body so everything flows and my legs don't take over on stage. I also did some rear delt work yesterday but did not post. Thanks for check'n. I will post some pic updates here later this week. I am borrowing a friends camera. Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

• SarahPT
          AE Female Member
          • Sep 2007

Nice strong legs! I'm happy to help you look at different federations and different shows. Yetta has a good point about NPC taking you further in the long run, but it may be good to try a few different ones at this point as well. I tried 3 different federations myself and it was good to get a good overview.
          Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• ironmaidn

Gearing up for the workout ahead today...

My pre-workout tradition...
            1.5 scoops of Beverly International Protien Powder
            1/2 cup water
            1/2 banana
            1/3 cup blueberries

Comment

• LadyZ
              AE Female Member
              • Sep 2007

My pre-workout tradition...
              1.5 scoops of Beverly International Protien Powder
              1/2 cup water
              1/2 banana
              1/3 cup blueberries

wtf is that ... a beer jug?.. lol... can you get me one... lol

Comment

• ironmaidn

Ha ha....it's a mason jar. Really! Hey I'm livin'n the good life, my favorite glass. I have an entire set. I live in PA, it's a PA Dutch thing I think? It does look like a beer jug though huh? LOL!

Comment

• LadyZ
                  AE Female Member
                  • Sep 2007

Ha ha....it's a mason jar. Really! Hey I'm livin'n the good life, my favorite glass. I have an entire set. I live in PA, it's a PA Dutch thing I think? It does look like a beer jug though huh? LOL!
                  Seriously, i want one... can you send me one a set? or would I have to go to PA to get them...lol... do they sell in NY?

Comment

• ironmaidn

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Warm up 5 min

Chest

Chest Press Singles: 30x12, 35x10, 40x8
                    Chest Flat Flyes: 25x10, 25x10
                    Decline Press: skipped today
                    Cable Cross over's: 30x12, 40x10, 40x10
                    Cable Cross over's for upper chest region: 20x10, 20x10, 20x8

Tri
                    Skullcrushers with supper setted close grip press: (bar is 30lb I think)
                    50x10, 50x10, 50x10
                    Kickbacks: 10x15, 15x10, 15x10
                    Weighted dips: 45lb plate on lap - 2 sets of 12

Ab's: 8 minutes of misc crap

Cardio: 40 minutes

Full body stretch

Comment

• Yettamae

Hey girl,
                      I was just thinking.....I forgot you live in PA, why don't you try USBF. They are a great federation to start with to get your feet wet. The judges are fair and everyone is very nice. I did 3 shows with them and I had a great experince. They only thing besides doing quarter turns, is that you have to do a stage walk with poses. Go to www.usbf.com for more info. Go to www.nysnatural.com for show pics. Some some pics, results, etc are on bb.com too. USBF now has joined forces with OCB, now, which is better yet for them.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Very cool - I will check them out later tonight when I get home. Sounds like a good federation. However perfecting that quarter turn is another...ha ha. Thanks!

Comment

Working...