Here For Your Help And Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FKITLETSGO

Here For Your Help And Pleasure

Hi ladies just letting you know that im here to help out any if needed.

I have a successful track record with nutritional consultation and personal training amongst 11 women to date. My most successful client went from 5'9 @ 280 pounds t0 an impressive 150 pounds currently. Her transformation took a little over a year but allowed her enough time for proper skin rehabilitation to return its natural elasticity.

Lucky for you ladies you get my services for "free" lol. But no in all honestly I love this just hit me up if you need anything ill be frequenting the female forum often just to see if I can give any input.

Just remember no matter who the GURU is nobody knows your body better than yourself.

Peace
  • bad-kitty

Thanks sweetie....I'll definetly have questions for you

Comment

• EuroChick

<!--QuoteBegin-bad-kitty+Jul 3 2003, 11:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bad-kitty @ Jul 3 2003, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks sweetie....I&#39;ll definetly have questions for you [/b][/quote]
      diddo&#33;&#33;

Comment

• TANK01

I&#39;d also like to offer my services as changing room mod &#33;

If you give me the opportunity I&#39;ll definately look into it &#33;

j/k

Comment

• bad-kitty

LMAO :lol:

Comment

• NubianBeauty

Awesome&#33;

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Tank you get out of line one more time son ill ban your asss&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol j/k bro; you can flirt but it&#39;s me they want. Go ahead ladies have your fun. We&#39;ll see who you come home to tonight

Comment

• TANK01

Do I get the job then ?

Comment

Working...