early morning workouts and nutrition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

early morning workouts and nutrition

ok, every post or topic i read on working out, basically revolves around people that workout in the evening. my question is how in the world are you supposed to do all of the pre-workout supplementation if you get up at 5 am and head staright to the gym? how would you guys do your supplementation if you were an early lifter like me?
  • urafreak

i wonder the same thing. i switched my training from morning to evening. i couldn't eat enough in the morning to sustain a hard workout. not enough time to let my stomach settle before working out either, always felt kind of bloated.

Comment

• Farm Boy

when i was lifting in the early morning, i would get up an hour an a half earlier. it was tough as hell for the first two weeks but once i got use to it, it was not so bad. i was not bulking mind you, so i was not eating any thing before hand. i was drinking a cup of black coffee, taking a serving of glutamine and half a serving of protien mixed with water. that was it. having two small kids put a kink in all of that and now i am an evening lifter. the up side to all this rambling, i feel a lot strongere lifting in the evenings. ssome of my lifts went up a good bit in poundages. jmo.

Comment

• Easto

I like to workout right after I eat a big meal. If I don't stuff my face before I hit the gym, I always feel light headed.

Comment

Working...