Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strongisland631
    Vet
    • May 2007

Glyco I think I've asked you this before but I too am very into peps. My favorite flavors however are IGF1-LR3 and Frag 191. I've tried GHRP2 numerous times and the drowsiness I can get over, as you've mentioned, just hang in there and it will pass, but the major detractor for me is the hypo feeling. I just can't seem to shake that. I can literally feel my blood sugar drop like a sack of flour. I've examined diet and maybe I need to up protein. I've also taken GH before and Insulin and I'll tell you what, the GHRP2 has more of a hypo effect on me than actual Insulin. That shouldnt be? In fairness Insulin was years ago - over a decade but it made me stronger than I've ever been before. At the time I was 245 under 5% bf and shoulder pressing 120lb dumbbells.
    "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• Glycomann

When I get that hypo feeling from peps it's usually because my insulin sensitivity is off. It means I have to cut carbs rally low for 2 weeks to reset and then add them back slowly. i don't know if it will work for you. I am very carb sensitive. You look like you burn carbs differently than me.

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

I'm using a combo of ghrp-6, cjc, iff-lr3 and HGH. I am a dog tired ass all day long. If I sit for long, I'm sleeping.
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

Working...