GHRP6 Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evolutionpep

Originally posted by bufbiker
    Weight is staying steady at 276lbs but I've been working like a dog this week too and niot eating right, skipping meals etc.
    Strength is still at a decent level.
    On squats tonight hit 585 for 8 clean reps, repping 495 x10 for eveal sets, which is not really unusual for me, but I haven't trained legs in a month.
    I will be so sore over the weekend.
    Great stuff!!

Comment

• evolutionpep

I eat 2000 cals by 9:30am!!
      Holy Shit lol

Comment

• evolutionpep

Had grandkids overnight Friday and until late Saturday. Didn't get to the gym unitl 7:00pm. They were trying to run people outbut let me come in since I am known as a local competitor and they have helped to sponser me on a few out of town PL meets. Had almost the entire gym to myself, which was cool. usually people stop what they are doing to watch me lift, then ask me questions or want to talk between sets, while I am trying to catch my breath, and on leg day not puke.
        Squats - warm up, 405x15, 495x10, 585x8, 635x5, 675x2, 725x1, 725x1, 725x1
        Then did one set of leg extensions and one set of leg curls, thanked the chick running the late shift for letting me train, went home and died!

The old lday wanted sex so I got her off but couldn't get off myself due to a massive cramp in my lower right abs. I was just glad I huing in there for her because I was ready to call 911.
        Pretty sure it's the ghrp6. That stuff has leaned me out like crazy and my abs are showing better than when I was around 230, 240 or 250lbs.
        My thanks to evolution peptides for a great product!

Had to have a talk with my youngest son about what he says around his kids. The youngest grandson was telling me that grandma was in the house being a bit**. She probably would have been given time but bless her heart she had just gotten out of bed.
        If you have yoiung kids be careful what you say around them. they are little parrots.

You are the man!! Great work!

Comment

• bufbiker

Have laid off peps this week just mainly due to work schedule. Working 12 hour days, few breaks, getting home late, eating, going to bed, why waste the peps? My tren/test dosing is helping me recover so I can get out of bed the next morning. So, rough week at work. Long hours and loads of heavy lifting and carrying etc. But had to drag my butt to the gym today anyway. Feeling small! Did falt bench and squats. Basically wanted to hit all thet major muscles in one work out so I chose these two exercises. A maintenance routine, if you want to call it that.
          Flat bench - warm-ups, then sets beginning at - 405x12, 455x8, 475x7, 495x5, 505x3 - felt really weak today. Squats - warm up at 315, then sets beginning at - 495x10, 545x8, 585x5, 635x5, 675x4 - again felt weak today.
          Next week will be another rough week, trying to finish a $200,000+ project before Christmas Hopefully after that I can get back to normal training schedule, and life in general.

Comment

• Glycomann

Have laid off peps this week just mainly due to work schedule. Working 12 hour days, few breaks, getting home late, eating, going to bed, why waste the peps? My tren/test dosing is helping me recover so I can get out of bed the next morning. So, rough week at work. Long hours and loads of heavy lifting and carrying etc. But had to drag my butt to the gym today anyway. Feeling small! Did falt bench and squats. Basically wanted to hit all thet major muscles in one work out so I chose these two exercises. A maintenance routine, if you want to call it that.
            Flat bench - warm-ups, then sets beginning at - 405x12, 455x8, 475x7, 495x5, 505x3 - felt really weak today. Squats - warm up at 315, then sets beginning at - 495x10, 545x8, 585x5, 635x5, 675x4 - again felt weak today.
            Next week will be another rough week, trying to finish a $200,000+ project before Christmas Hopefully after that I can get back to normal training schedule, and life in general.
            I've been off them for 3 months while living abroad after 2+ years on them. I'm curious to see how they work now. Strangely enough my joints are feeling pretty food still except if I fight really hard for 2-3 weeks in a row. Yesterday I was at a Judo camp here and was getting comments that I look 40 not close to 52. Part of it is genetic but part is the peps I think. better life through chemistry. Not just a slogan.

G

Comment

• bufbiker

This last week I have felt every joint and tendon it seems. I'm pretty sure the ghrp6 helps in a way similar to deca and d-bol in giving aid to joints. This morning after yesterdays training session has me wanting to crawl back in bed and not get out except to eat, pee and poop!

Comment

• evolutionpep

Originally posted by Glycomann
                I've been off them for 3 months while living abroad after 2+ years on them. I'm curious to see how they work now. Strangely enough my joints are feeling pretty food still except if I fight really hard for 2-3 weeks in a row. Yesterday I was at a Judo camp here and was getting comments that I look 40 not close to 52. Part of it is genetic but part is the peps I think. better life through chemistry. Not just a slogan.

G
                Awesome bro!

Comment

• evolutionpep

This last week I have felt every joint and tendon it seems. I'm pretty sure the ghrp6 helps in a way similar to deca and d-bol in giving aid to joints. This morning after yesterdays training session has me wanting to crawl back in bed and not get out except to eat, pee and poop!
                  lol!

Comment

• bufbiker

Started back with the peps today. I think I need to mix up a new vial. This one has not been touched in two weeks but has been sitting in the fridge unmoved. But the little lump is taking way too long to disappear.
                    Maybe tomorrow after everyone leaves the house I'll mix up some fresh ghrp and cjc.

Comment

• bufbiker

My little lumps finally soaked in like good little lumps. no bruising or anything from them. Can already feel it working; at least so says my test subject which is a rat and can't really speak. But we have this special bond and ...never mind!

Comment

• Glycomann

My little lumps finally soaked in like good little lumps. no bruising or anything from them. Can already feel it working; at least so says my test subject which is a rat and can't really speak. But we have this special bond and ...never mind!
                        LOL too funny.

Comment

• evolutionpep

hahahaha

Comment

• bufbiker

Started back with the peps on the 20th but only giving subject ghrp6 twice a day.
                            Last night mixed up a new batch of ghrp6 and cjc1295 w/o dac. The cjc made a HUGE difference. I see why it costs a bit more. Muscles are full and round and I really haven't weight trained in a week or two.
                            But then my job has been very physical the last few weeks with loads of lifting, hauling, carrying etc. So I have literally been getting my work outs in at work. No sense over training by trying to hit weights when you've already lifted a couple of tons at work over the course of the day. Especially at my age.
                            But the main thing here is the cjc made a marked difference when it was added; very noticable!

Comment

• Shinobi
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

I have few questions.
                              Does GHPR6 promote fat loss?
                              Whats the difference between the cjc with and without dac?
                              How many vilas of GHPR6 and CJC would I need for a 3 month cycles? Considering the dosage most of you guys use.
                              How long should I be on GHPR6 + CJC?
                              Im starting Norditropin 4ius every day on January 1st.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Shinobi
                                I have few questions.

Does GHPR6 promote fat loss?

Yes but some people it does not work as well for. GHRP-2 seems to work better for more people. May have to do with release of more corticotropin and prolactin with 6 than 2.

Whats the difference between the cjc with and without dac?

DAC is a modification to the base CJC 1295 peptide that gives it a longer serum 1/2 life. It's hard to make and often faked. without DAC is short lived and has a weaker phamacokinetic profile and must be injected multiple times a day, whereas, CJC1295 DAC only 2x a week.

How many vilas of GHPR6 and CJC would I need for a 3 month cycles? Considering the dosage most of you guys use.

150 ug x 2 times per day x 30 days/5000 ug/vial = 1.8 vials per month of GHRP and CJC 1295 given 5 mg vials. So rounding to vials you will need 6 vials of each for 3 months doing a morning and bedtime dose of 150 ug.
                                How long should I be on GHPR6 + CJC?

Im starting Norditropin 4ius every day on January 1st.

Do one or the other not both. othersie you will have no idea what is doing what. Sides positive/negative etc.

Comment

Working...