Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

CJC-1295 w/ DAC vs 1295 w/out DAC

I see many like the CJC w/ DAC.....what is everybody's opinion on this?

Also what is your dosing? One big dose once per week, or divided?

I'm using 100mcg in the am of the no DAC w/ GHRP2, and then 200mcg of each at night. Are you guys taking one whole 2mg bottle once per week of the DAC?
  • 1bigun11

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
    I'm using 100mcg in the am of the no DAC w/ GHRP2, and then 200mcg of each at night.
    I am basically doing the same thing. I can definitely tell a difference between the 200 of each at night and the 100 of each in the morning, even though I know that 100 is supposedly the saturation dose. If I were to run 200 of each in the morning I would have a hard time staying awake.

I would also like to know about the w/DAC protocol.

Comment

• Glycomann

DAC is different animal. 500-1000 mg twice a week. It is very noticable effect in that range. Add in 200 ug GHRP 2-3 times a day. GRF/GHRH short acting ones are very weak.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

So DAC is where it is at?

I'm gonna give it a try then!

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
          So DAC is where it is at?

I'm gonna give it a try then!
          Dac is definitely where it's at, I had great results using 500 eod although only twice a week is required.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Biggest drawback is it's expensive. Probably as expensive is running good Chinese GH.

Comment

• 1bigun11

Originally posted by Glycomann
              Biggest drawback is it's expensive. Probably as expensive is running good Chinese GH.
              the problem is finding good chinese gh, lol.

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

all CJC started off as Mod GRF the differences between these is half life this makes some useless for us to use.
                CJC1293 is the shortest at 5minutes this is destroyed by the body before it can do anything
                CJC1295 DAC is approx several days this immitates the female GH pattern called Bleed this is not what you want at all.
                CJC1295 w/o DAC is approx 30min this is MOD GRF 1-29 and this is what should be used.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

IMO GH bleed from cjc 1295 is a myth started by a certain peptide dist. who didn't have the dac version available for sale. There is a feedback loop which prevents the so called gh bleed when using cjc with dac, you still maintain release in pulses. Everyone that I know who has used the dac version as well as the non dac version, prefers the results from the dac version.

This was posted on anabolicminds with a number of studies backing it up. It explains why we don't experience gh bleed.

First its important to understand how GH surges work. Pay especial attention to Somatostatin.

When a secretagogue of GH, such as GHRH, Ghrelin, Hexarelin, or CJC-1295, signals the GHSR it causes the pituitary to release HGH, IF, Somatostatin levels are low enough to allow it. Once a surge of GH is released, Somatostatin levels will rise up again, thus even if something is binding to the GHSR, it CANNOT signal the release of GH because Somatostatin levels are too high.

Somatostatin is what controls the negative feedback mechanisms of GH release in the pituitary. After a surge of GH is released from a secretagogue wether natural or man-made, Somatostatin levels will rise, preventing further GH release until the GH levels decrease, at which point the ultra-short feedback mechanisms of the hypothalamus-pituitary-axis (HPA) kick in and cause Somatostatin levels to decrease.

The moment somatostatin levels decrease sufficiently, more GH can be released. However under natural conditions, there wont be sufficient GHRH remaining at the GHSR to cause more GH release once Somatostatin levels decrease. Because GHRH is also released in surges, and only lasts 7 minutes upon its circulating release.

However because CJC-1295 lasts 24 hours a day for 8-10 days, its ALWAYS at the GHSR, so the moment somatostatin levels decrease enough, another surge of GH will happen because CJC-1295 is there binding to the GHSR's. Therefore under natural endocrine system, you'd get lets say 5 surges of GH a day. Whereas with CJC-1295, youd get lets say 15 surges of GH a day.

So whats the obvious limiters of GH release?? Well first, is the duration of GHRH or whatever GHS is signaling the release. This has been overcome with CJC-1295.
                  This refers to the dac version.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

I just went with mod grf 1 (w/o dac) cuz that's what datbtru always preached.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Shovel
                      I just went with mod grf 1 (w/o dac) cuz that's what datbtru always preached.
                      The gh bleed thing spread like wildfire throughout the community.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        The gh bleed thing spread like wildfire throughout the community.
                        How long ago are we talkin???
                        Wife is using w/o dac and Ipamorelin in am and 2.5 iu gh in pm. She seems to be healin up in her elbows and shoulders. Is this cuz she's female I guess?
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• liftsiron
                          Administrator
                          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Shovel
                          How long ago are we talkin???
                          Wife is using w/o dac and Ipamorelin in am and 2.5 iu gh in pm. She seems to be healin up in her elbows and shoulders. Is this cuz she's female I guess?
                          w/o dac id gtg it's just that you have to administer it more often. I don't think gender is much of an issue except females normally produce a bit more hgh than males.
                          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Elvia1023

CJC-1295 with DAC is where it is at 2-4mg per week. Dose divided into 2. If doing 2mg per week I just do 1mg Tues and Fri.

You don't even have to add a GHRP but obviously it makes things even better. I have hexarelin on the way to try for the first time. By the looks of it that may become my fav GHRP. I have read lots of studies showing a huge gh spike from hexa. Although from what I have used I like ipamorelin the most... dosed at 200-500mcg twice daily.

Comment

• bufbiker

I've been doing the ghrp6 with the cjc wo dac, then switched to ghrp2. I came off for a while because all I wanted to do was sleep all the time.

Comment

Working...