Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

Peptide Questions and Answers with Glycomann

Give me your questions and I will try to give you my best answers.
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

would you see an issue with blending a shot with cjc/ghrp/hcg all together?
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by beast
      would you see an issue with blending a shot with cjc/ghrp/hcg all together?
      I've done it many times and everything seemed to work. The peptides are relatively stable and the hCG was the one I was worried about. but it worked so i think the mix is fine.

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Everything I take is exactly the same except for the addition of HCG and my piss is bright yellow. Looks like pinesol!
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Glycomann

Everything I take is exactly the same except for the addition of HCG and my piss is bright yellow. Looks like pinesol!
          Sounds like B-complex vitamin.

Comment

• beast
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

I don't take them. Weird huh!

Comment

• Glycomann

I don't take them. Weird huh!
              I doubt it has anything to do with the mix. None of those things has any components that would produce a metabolite that is yellow. Could be a number of things, dehydration, vitamins, some foods like carrots, asparagus. The natural color is caused by urochrome which is essentially breakdown products of hemaglobin as red cells are processed. When dehydrated or lower water intake it gets darker. Some steroids can also cause deepening of urine color like trenbolone as you know.

Comment

• water43
                Vet
                • Mar 2010

bro out of all the peps , what will help for my pet bears shoulder ...immflamation ,weakness ,circulation synovial tendonish , painful....I guess its rotary cuff issues that over the years of lifting bench mostly/pressing its gotten where he cant just grunt and bear it ? I just ordered some THYMOSIN BETA 4 from pw , to try it
                the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Glycomann

TB-500 works pretty well for injury healing and as an antiinflammatory. I have used it. I went through six 2 mg vials in about a month or a little more. I went right into my rat's affected area. By the next day there was some relief. About 2 months later the tendonitis is there but it's much less than it was before.

You should probably attack this from multiple angles. Avikd the exercises that aggravate the condition. Add in stretching or a little more if already doing so.

For peptides I would add in GHRP-2 at 100 mg morning and night and IGF-1 LR3 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. On off weeks replace the LR3 with CJC1295 with or without DAC. DAC version is stronger. Peptides Warehouse has good deals on all and I have seen the CoA. All are pure.

Comment

• water43
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

thanks bro , also I wonder If a cocktail with BPC-157 /TB500 for healing and maybe PGE-1 as a vasodiolator /circulation also ? whadda think ?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by water43
                      thanks bro , also I wonder If a cocktail with BPC-157 /TB500 for healing and maybe PGE-1 as a vasodiolator /circulation also ? whadda think ?
                      I think you are mixing and matching based on a little information. Best approach is to try things one at a tie and observe the effects, experiment some and these assess at the end of the experiment before moving onto the next thing. Otherwise you could end up with a mess on your hands or not know what is doing what. I would start with TB, then move to BPC and I probably would leave out the vasodilator.

Comment

• Starman
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2013

Thanks Gly. Found this very interesting about the TB500
                        Can you comment on the Aicar?
                        MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
                        YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Starman
                          Thanks Gly. Found this very interesting about the TB500
                          Can you comment on the Aicar?
                          I have no experience personally with it. It's used in ischemia and seems to be useful in endurance sports. What are your goals?

Comment

• water43
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            I think you are mixing and matching based on a little information. Best approach is to try things one at a tie and observe the effects, experiment some and these assess at the end of the experiment before moving onto the next thing. Otherwise you could end up with a mess on your hands or not know what is doing what. I would start with TB, then move to BPC and I probably would leave out the vasodilator.
                            your absolutely right !I need to experiment with one trial at a time.thanks bro

Comment

• Starman
                              Vet
                              • Sep 2013

Goals are maintaining a 60 year old body at a 45 year old level and making any cellular repairs and chemical adjustments in range of current science and budget that benefit that goal.
                              MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
                              YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

Working...