100 degrees out and you come to the gym in a sweat shirt and sweat pants!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

100 degrees out and you come to the gym in a sweat shirt and sweat pants!

So maybe someone cooler or smarter then me can help me understand why when you come to the gym you always have a sweat shirt and sweat pants even when it's 100 out. Your not even sweating. I get it of you cutting weight for something. Guess what fool you not working out hard enough. Take your sweat shirt off I'll make you sweat you pussy. Fuckin dumbest fuckin people ever I'm the gym these days.

Go back the basics guys shits not rocket science. Fuck my life
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

i see a chubby girl in sweats and a hoody every morning just walking around most of the time.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Bicepts101
      VET
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
      i see a chubby girl in sweats and a hoody every morning just walking around most of the time.
      Bro I try not to be shallow but it hard not to be annoyed by all these dumb fucks.

There is this one guy that comes in and trains what appears to be 4 women in his family. Which would be fine if he knew what he was doing. Also being in shape is a good look for when you are teaching people things in the gym.

Bro today I just cracker up laughing at someone out loud. I couldn't even help it. I just lost it. Being stoned made it easier to laugh but still it's that funny sometimes that you fuckin lol.

Comment

• Bicepts101
        VET
        • Apr 2018

Bro I try not to be shallow but it hard not to be annoyed by all these dumb fucks.

There is this one guy that comes in and trains what appears to be 4 women in his family. Which would be fine if he knew what he was doing. Also being in shape is a good look for when you are teaching people things in the gym.

Bro today I just cracked up laughing at someone out loud. I couldn't even help it. I just lost it. Being stoned made it easier to laugh but still it's that funny sometimes that you fuckin lol.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Bicepts101

Bro today I just cracker up laughing at someone out loud. I couldn't even help it. I just lost it. Being stoned made it easier to laugh but still it's that funny sometimes that you fuckin lol.
          You workout stoned?

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            You workout stoned?
            Always....better then any pre work out drink for me anyway

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

I get a chubby for a girl in sweats and a hoody every morning.
              There fixed it for you.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Always....better then any pre work out drink for me anyway
                Wait, what???

Comment

• Bicepts101
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Big B
                  Wait, what???
                  Haha you've never heard of this really? Do a google search on it. People use it for running, ju jitsu, marathons you name it.

The way I can explain it is once you get your adrenalin going or your warmed up it gives laser like focus but with out over stimulating like pre work outs. I take one hydroxycut hardcore smoke a full bowl and I'm off to the gym i do this on work days also. When I'm done my work out I'm not stoned at all. Pumped and feeling good is all

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Haha you've never heard of this really? Do a google search on it. People use it for running, ju jitsu, marathons you name it.

The way I can explain it is once you get your adrenalin going or your warmed up it gives laser like focus but with out over stimulating like pre work outs. I take one hydroxycut hardcore smoke a full bowl and I'm off to the gym i do this on work days also. When I'm done my work out I'm not stoned at all. Pumped and feeling good is all
                    No need for me to search it. I happened to run across the wrong friend once when I was 19 heading to the gym, and caught a buzz. I felt lethargic af, had the aggression of a 90 y.o woman, and after a couple warm up sets I said fuk it I'm outta here. Never again.

Perhaps we had waaayyy different types of weed, but all I know is I wouldn't recommend for anyone to do this if they're looking to give 100% in the gym. Hey more power if it works for ya, but I'd bet the house if you stopped going stoned, you would see a dramatic improvement in results.

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

I think one only has to look at what pot does to a persons motivation to get a pretty good take on the overall positive or negative. I have met CEOs that are alcoholics (there seems to be no shortage), Prescription abusers, and even a heroin addict but I have never met an extremely successful pothead. I am sure anecdotally they exist. Your Uncle Joe is a stoner and owns a chain of tire stores.... I get that. But, as a rule, regular and heavy pot users are underachievers.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                        No need for me to search it. I happened to run across the wrong friend once when I was 19 heading to the gym, and caught a buzz. I felt lethargic af, had the aggression of a 90 y.o woman, and after a couple warm up sets I said fuk it I'm outta here. Never again.

Perhaps we had waaayyy different types of weed, but all I know is I wouldn't recommend for anyone to do this if they're looking to give 100% in the gym. Hey more power if it works for ya, but I'd bet the house if you stopped going stoned, you would see a dramatic improvement in results.
                        Ok bro to each their own. You have to know more about it to knock it.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                          VET
                          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
                          I think one only has to look at what pot does to a persons motivation to get a pretty good take on the overall positive or negative. I have met CEOs that are alcoholics (there seems to be no shortage), Prescription abusers, and even a heroin addict but I have never met an extremely successful pothead. I am sure anecdotally they exist. Your Uncle Joe is a stoner and owns a chain of tire stores.... I get that. But, as a rule, regular and heavy pot users are underachievers.
                          I'm not really sure what you implying other then what tv and grandma told you growing up there are tons of pot heads that are successful. What is the definition of pot head to you? Smoke weed lay around do nothing all day? That's fine they exsist. Me I smoke go the the gym come home eat do yard ward play with the kids prepare diner. I'm not walking around with a joint in my hand all day. Just like anything else you have to use the right amount. Athletes use weed like a performance enhancer especially fighters.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                            VET
                            • Apr 2018

Oh and the reason you haven't met an extremely successful pothead? Because you can't tell. They dont act like a "pothead". They don't tell you because they know generally the publics view. So they keep it from you. I bet you know a few. This public view will change it already is slightly.

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

I'm not really sure what you implying other then what tv and grandma told you growing up there are tons of pot heads that are successful. What is the definition of pot head to you? Smoke weed lay around do nothing all day? That's fine they exsist. Me I smoke go the the gym come home eat do yard ward play with the kids prepare diner. I'm not walking around with a joint in my hand all day. Just like anything else you have to use the right amount. Athletes use weed like a performance enhancer especially fighters.
                              Cepts, you haven't a clue on how educated I am about weed. Just take my word that there was a time that I knew the entire business. Can't tell a user? Please cepts, we can differ but don't insult me. I am not calling anyone out on weed use. To each their own. It is not for me and I don't like to be around it. I can cast no stones, my drug of choice builds muscle and I think that should be legal too.

Comment

Working...