want to be ripped

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • babygirl7345

want to be ripped

Didn't have time to start my log the first few days, but this is day 4 and here goes nothing. Taking var 10mg 1/2 2x a day and on 4th day of clen 40mcg.

weight: 139.4 Goal weight: 124
    Body fat: 25% Goal body fat: 16%

Measurements:
    Height: 5'5"
    Arm: 11"
    Chest: 37 1/4
    Waist: 31
    Butt: 38
    Thigh: 20 1/8
    Calf: 13 1/4
  • A1food4u

Good luck... hit it hard!

Comment

• 3J

whats your diet look like??

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

Gonna watch this one closely!!

Comment

• basskiller
          Administrator
          • Aug 2003

Set up a camera .. such as on a shelf or table.. some place that you can duplicate exactly a few times during your quest. Take a few pictures, front, back, sides. I would suggest a bikinI or bra and panties as these will allow you to see a good portion of your body.

About three to four weeks in, take another set of pictures in the same place, same clothing and same time (lighting)

Then at the end of your cycle.. repeat.. then compare the pictures.
          It's sometimes hard to judge and or see changes when you look at your body on a daily basis.

Good luck with your goal.
          Owner of
          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• jkits
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by basskiller
            Set up a camera .. such as on a shelf or table.. some place that you can duplicate exactly a few times during your quest. Take a few pictures, front, back, sides. I would suggest a bikinI or bra and panties as these will allow you to see a good portion of your body.

About three to four weeks in, take another set of pictures in the same place, same clothing and same time (lighting)

Then at the end of your cycle.. repeat.. then compare the pictures.
            It's sometimes hard to judge and or see changes when you look at your body on a daily basis.

Good luck with your goal.
            This is excellent advice basskiller. Usually I check myself in a gym bathroom. But not everyone has access to a bathroom without windows. Pretty much any controlled environment where the lighting is the same every time will work, like basskiller had stated.

Comment

• Rocky83
              Vet
              • Jun 2014

Stick with it and I hope you get the results you are looking for!!!

Comment

Working...