Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
to all the trt guys

where do you like to keep your numbers, In mid fortys now and just curious if you keep them over the higher "normal" levels Do you blast with just test every once in a while also. curious mainly i try to stay around 900 or so
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:55 PM   #2
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
My uncle keeps his around 1000
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:54 PM   #3
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
1100-1200
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:28 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I figure best to be at the high end of the range.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:03 AM   #5
78Steeler
VET

78Steeler will become famous soon enough
I try to keep mine about 900.
78Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:07 AM   #6
Glycomann

800-900 ng/dL. In the 1960s the guide was 800 ng/dL for the full therapeutic effect. Probably in reality there is some variation.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:48 AM   #7
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
800-900 ng/dL.
this seems to be the best for me as well... been doing daily sub q injects lately.. between 10mg and 15mg daily... eliminated the need for any AI.. and feel great, but haven't been tested for the numbers yet
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:16 PM   #8
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
High range of normal would be good so 700-1000. But even with that you may want to consider using a 5AR inhib. I tend to believe that sustaining those levels of dht for years when a mans levels usually decrease can result in prostate issues and increase risk of prostate cancer.

that is supported by the findings that dutasteride reduces the chances of low to mod grade prostate cancer by like 20%. I dont think high grade cancers to too dht dependent or they can just overcome it that why it didnt show a reduction in those. Dont believe that BS about 5ar causing high grade cancer....its just a result of shrinking the prostate gland and better chance of hitting it on biopsy thus diagnosis
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #9
Glycomann

Interesting review on TRT. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/cen.12503
Old 02-07-2019, 02:46 PM   #10
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
As of a couple weeks ago my total test is at 1052.8 and my free test is at 26.3, my DHT is at 63, PSA is at 1.0. These results were from my TRT doc. I had bloodwork done by my regular doc that I believe showed my total test at around the same level. I dont remember my other numbers.

I have been on scripted and tracked TRT since about this time last year. I honestly dont feel much different from 6 months ago when my total test was close to 500. I see my TRT doc on Monday so I'll see what he says about my numbers
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote