Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Kicked off plane for B.O

Wow how embarrassing!

Yossi and Jennie Adler and their 19-month-old daughter were kicked off an American Airlines flight after passengers supposedly complained they smelled bad.
  • A1food4u

It's not so much the smell as the burning of the eyes...lmao...DAMN that must have been rank

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Tell him the truth? He thinks people just conspired and made it up that he stinks? They gave you a hotel voucher. Use the shower...... with your clothes on.

There are some cultures that give little value to hygiene. I have got stuck next to them on a plane before. I get it.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

A few people stunk so fricking bad at the gym, I had to ask if they ever washed their workout clothes.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

It's not much different than a line of cars at night that keep their bright lights on as they pass in the other direction or come up behind and blare your eyes out. Tren usually fixes them.

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

I’m ready for that “cure!”

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

That's gross...

Comment

• Deadwood
                VET
                • Dec 2018

I get other cultures don't necessarily share our hygiene standards of deodorant, cologne, and body wash, but every culture should have a word for soap unless they're from some lost tribe. I wouldn't tolerate it.

Comment

• gotgame
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2019

a few of the Foreign medical grads on rotations a few years ago basically were told if you dont follow hygeine you will no longer be allowed in this hospital. after numerous complains from patients and staff.

in the gym there are these two middle eastern guys and a woman who when they go on cardio equipment people scatter. i have bad sinuses and i couldnt handle it last time. its nothing against a cultute or people..anyone would have body odor if you dont shower regularly or use deoderant.

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by gotgame
                    a few of the Foreign medical grads on rotations a few years ago basically were told if you dont follow hygeine you will no longer be allowed in this hospital. after numerous complains from patients and staff.
                    Isn't that discrimination since going against their religious belief?

Comment

Working...