Is “Roid Rage” Real & What Are the Causes of It

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • choke

Assholes are gonna asshole. Amped up test only gives an excuse. Says someone who can be a world class asshole.

If guys, hell, even ladies that test up, could remember to check their ego's, that angst to feel angry and unchecked, aggressive, could be used to feel personally powerful and confident; which is must more effective than being a dick IRL.

General Mad Dog Mattis said it best; and this applied to gear heads if you need a mantra to settle the fuck down: Be polite, be professional; but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet. It works.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Having kids helps. Much of my day is spent enjoying & playing with my 6 y.o son, and we get each other laughing so much to tears, my ribs hurt, and he gets the hiccups. If you're an asshole and wanna run tren, have a kid first.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
        It's been my experience over the years to note it's the more aggressive guys who compete in sports at a higher level, and the more aggressive guys who experiment with steroids and or use them as a training tool.
        It's also been my experience how very few assholes I met over the years who regularly use anabolics. In over 35 BB competitions I have never seen fights or arguments among competitors, and trust me, this is when your emotions are high and your nerves shot from weeks of dieting. I get tense and feel crabby on tren but I have never lost control. I have at times over the years lost my temper when pushed to my limit by some asshole in a bar, etc. Then the fun begins.
        Recognize any of these folks Lifts?

The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Aklion
          VET
          • Jan 2019

Tren kind of turns me into a zen master. I feel so confident on it that it actually takes more to rattle me when I'm on. The lack of quality sleep is what starts to turn me into an asshole. I have really only "raged" on someone once. I was on test and masteron, and I scared the living fuck out of a lady who honked and yelled at me in a parking lot. I kind of blacked out, and it hit me that I was standing in front of her car just staring her down like I was going to eat her

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Aklion
            and I scared the living fuck out of a lady who honked and yelled at me in a parking lot. I kind of blacked out, and it hit me that I was standing in front of her car just staring her down like I was going to eat her
            That's some funny shit right there! It would be funnier yet if she was white. This big, black 6'2 300lb dude looking ready to freak on soccer mom bwahaha!

Comment

Working...