Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

I feel very much the same as all of you thanks for the responses . I was just curious since we all use , it’s almost like do what I say not as I do type of deal.... even though this won’t even be an issue for me until my kids are older they r still babies

Comment

• Bhop504
      VET
      • Feb 2019

If they are on a strict daily routine of training With the proper knowledge of aas and also the body once they are finished growing I don’t think it would be bad in moderation. Would you want your kid coming to you about it or buying an opened vial of test from some kid at school or the gym? I can tell you firsthand that my dad wasn’t pissed but more upset when he found pins and didn’t know about it. Not that I would have asked him bc he has no knowledge of aas and has never worked out. However I did my own research for months and waited until I turned 18 to run my first cycle. Once I was realized that 75% of MLB players were on juice, especially the best of the best guys, I figured it couldn’t be that bad if done correctly while taking care of the body. I ended up getting a D1 scholarship to play ball and don’t think it would’ve happened if I hadn’t taken anything. With that being said, I don’t have a son, only a daughter and I wouldn’t want her taking anything period but that’s just my personal opinion.

Comment

• Ripitup
        VET
        • Nov 2018

I definitely feel like a hypocrite sometimes when it come sot my kids. I just tell myself that I am older and wiser, and like everyone there are many things I would have done differently. So when I am telling my kids don't do this or that it's because I don't want them to repeat the same mistakes. I'm not referring to AAS use because I don't necessarily regret using AAS, but I'm just referring to life choices in general.

Comment

• theprince
          Banned
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by b52
          Yeah, this is where God takes over for me. I get that inner joy from scripture, although it's not the easiest life. People always seem to think that idk why. As put together as I seem in person( I only know this because I have heard numerous people tell others how put together I am for my age. No I'm not bragging) I'm one step away from falling apart. I feel like I'm 2 people. One that is constantly fighting to keep the other one at bay.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Sums it up perfectly. Not trying to get too religious on you, I just feel it relates to our conversation and what I deal with on a daily basis in my own mind, including steroid use. So I truly mean it when I say I wish wasn't this way, but I enjoy it and it makes me happy and that's where it becomes a motherf*cker.
          That's powerful man. Not possible to get too religious on me lol. I understand completely to the extent I've experienced it myself. You're obviously aware of your battles and that is crucial. We all are on a journey, and it truly is about the journey not the destination.

Once we make the journey (the now) (the narrow gate) our primary focus before we can look up, we have arrived at our destination! You're doing awesome and yes I would also agree you seem very well put together physically and mentally.

Comment

• theprince
            Banned
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            My two sons are both in their 30's, so at this point I wouldn't care.
            LMAO!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I would never let or encourage my son to mess with them in his teen years. But as he gets older, if I seen he really wanted to do them and was dead set, certainly I would advise him so he knows how to use them responsibly, the pros vs cons, and repercussions. Better that than him hiding it and listening to some dumbass in the gym who doesn't know dick.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

My views have changed over the last 10 years, but especially the past few that I have kids. At this point, I hope they do not indulge unless really needed. I'll be first in saying they are addictive, and i'll be honest, I have a lot of friends, but i'm sort of a loner and hate going out in public a lot (I do like it sometimes), but one of the larger reasons I do them and stay current on them is because I like coming to the forums. I like my friendships I've developed here across the forums, so it goes hand in hand. If I were not on the forums (which are addictive in themselves, lol), i'd probably draw away from using AAS.

My kids are only 3 and 6, so I have a very strong fatherly feeling for them. They are so young.

Comment

• steelpreacher
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2013

Agree with BMJ! Although I don't come on the forums nearly as much as I used to I really enjoy checking in on the guys I've known here for years; it definitely has the effect of sustaining the lifestyle. As far as kids, no way. I would say train early, train young and train hard and you can maximize this human body. Unless they were involved in high level/professional athletic competition, I would never even consider supporting it.

Comment

• M-C
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2013

Yes, but only after they are older than 18. I would fully support and educate them on how to use them.

Comment

Working...