Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #16
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
That's the reason I never go off
I'm not quite there yet. Maybe in another few years
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #17
PurchasePepRep1

PurchasePepRep1 is on a distinguished road
Great Post I might have to get my levels checked :s

Purchase Peptides products are for research/hobbyist purposes only and not for human consumption. Any replies made by Purchase Peptides or one of its affiliates do not imply such. Human use of any products purchased from Purchase Peptides are strictly prohibited by our terms of purchase.
PurchasePepRep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:18 PM   #18
ragamuffin

ragamuffin is on a distinguished road
Excellent, however lengthy read. I've suffered with depression most of my life, and when I was younger I was the horniest dog in the pack, which would lead me to believe normal healthy test levels. This is speculation, I didnt have my levels checked until I started using aas later in life. I agree, especially with my first cycle, I had an overall sense of well being when on, and I wasnt taking a prescription drug for the depression yet. Now, after many years of taking Remeron, I no longer get depressed. Im sure it masks the effects that aas might have introduced, such as outlined in this study, thus rendering my experience null.
ragamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #19
MaNiCC
Vet

MaNiCC will become famous soon enough
Very Very interesting.....
MaNiCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:02 PM   #20
Balanced1

I work with men and women daily and if they have low testosterone levels depressed mood sets in...the addition of testosterone in both sexes helps...blood test first and compounded pharmacy for women to have just the right amount...brings sense of well being, not roid rage...
Old 02-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #21
ontime34
Vet

ontime34 is on a distinguished road
From 94 to 02 I was on every SSRI on the planet practically. Truth be told none of them "worked" the only thing they did was keep me from the ideations of blowing my brains out on multiple occasions. Test quite literally saved my life it IS my magic bullet for living today. Also magnesium suplementation helped as well, anyone with major depression should give this a look. Depression Treatment: A Cure for Depression using Magnesium? by Doctor George Eby
Old 05-16-2012, 05:41 AM   #22
mike850

mike850 is on a distinguished road
Testosterone is responsible for normal growth and development of male sex organs and maintenance of secondary sex characteristics. It is the primary androgenic hormone, and its production and secretion are the end product of a series of hormonal interactions. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone is secreted by the hypothalamus and controls pulsatile secretion of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone by the anterior pituitary. Luteinizing hormone regulates the production and secretion of testosterone by the Leydig cells of the testes, and follicle-stimulating hormone stimulates spermatogenesis.
Testosterone replacement should in theory approximate the natural, endogenous production of the hormone in a circadian pattern. The average male produces 4-7 mg of testosterone per day. Testosterone therapy helps in stabilizing or increasing bone density, enhancing body composition by increasing lean muscle mass and reducing adipose tissue, improving energy and mood, maintaining or restoring secondary sexual characteristics, libido and erectile function. Reducing cognitive dysfunction by replacing testosterone to eugodnal levels in hypogonadal older men improves scores on cognitive tests.
mike850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #23
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
That's the reason I never go off
Ditto! and I know a lot of guys, 40's/50's that stay on like us.. But if I break 1000mgs/wk I start to get more of a short fuse. It's there already but test at high dosage for me will intensify
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #24
arnoldwannabe

Test always gave me an overwhelming sense of well being and confidence. Theres no doubt that it would be a great treatment for depression
Old 01-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #25

Testosterone is a great treatment for depression that and an anti depressant and your good to go.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #26
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
For those who haven't seen this.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #27
evolutionpep

Great Post!! Always happy on test!!
Old 08-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #28
kane.d3
Vet

kane.d3 will become famous soon enough
For all of you who dont me, I used AAS long enough that even with PCT I killed my natural profuction as did a buddy of mine. For several years we were both severly depressed and drank a lot to self medicate. Not only does low T cause depression, lead to drugs and alcohol use but it increases body fat, especially around the gut. We had no interest in dating, lifting or even going out. Depending on the person it will kill your self esteem, make u paranoid and generally out of your mind. When I was tested back in the day when i was off. My levels tested at LESS than HALF of an average 93 year pld man. Meaning my 80 year old grandpa is strutting around with more test in his body than i was. When I am not on-cycle I get the maximum 400mg per month of cyp and keeps me active and operating like a normal human. Hell a buddys dad of mine, never a lifter ot gear head got on it at about 60 years old and he has dropped significant weight, he likes to work in the yard, his demeanor is great.

This is therapy that needs to be looked into for everyone, not just us ex gear heads.
kane.d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #29
j8296

j8296 is on a distinguished road
Anything between the range of 250-400 mg of Test (Cyp. or Enan.) greatly increases my mood once it kicks in. My mood is most definitely elevated in a positive way, compared to the normal state without having excess testosterone in my system. Dianabol almost made me euphoric, until high blood pressure made my head feel like a crash cymbal concert.
j8296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:27 AM   #30
j8296

j8296 is on a distinguished road
Testosterone surely beats the Lexapro I’m prescribed. Plus, the aesthetic “side effects” of Test are pretty damn nice.
j8296 is offline   Reply With Quote