X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

berberine / banaba /chromium /alcar

I take berberine 3x daily to help my recepters accept the things I eat !combind with other supps like chromium / banaba imo creates a super absorb of the protein/carbs i eat....berberine has been compared to metaformin..........I heard about berberine/banaba combo years ago marketed as slin a supp.
    you don't need to be diabetic , I use it especially pre and post w.o....I guess it crams the whole oats/protein where it needs to be......I don't kno how to post a link to these articles but do yourself a favor and google berberine....my diabetes has been doa since I started using it , like my A1c has been 5.3-5.5 average glucose 90 but I have a strict dietary regimine going...oh and have lost app. 40 lbs but have most of my muscle.
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

i've used those glucose disposal agents a lot... really does help with how many carbs you can handle.

but they seem to stop or at least not work as well after a couple of months.. so i stop.. and use them again later.

i like to use them at the beginning stages of a cut..

Comment

• water43
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

good stuff every few mnths I to take a break for a couple wks too because your body gets used to it. but then results are very good after the break
      the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

Working...