Movie thread...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Roughrydr
    One of my all time favorites is coming on tonight. I'll record it again. Point Break
    Patrick Swayze, Kenau Reeves. Gary Bussey. Love that movie. I've seen it dozens of times.
    Heck yeah bro! Can't count how many times I've watched that. Along with another movie Swayze was in - Road House. I KNOW you gotta love that one too eh?

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Heck yeah bro! Can't count how many times I've watched that. Along with another movie Swayze was in - Road House. I KNOW you gotta love that one too eh?
      Roadhouse is a classic. Good movie. Probably seen it about 5-6 times over the years, myself...

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Saw Glass today. I highly recommend it. Just a heads up. It helps to have seen Unbreakable, and I think the other one is called Split, where the guy with multiple personalities kidnaps girls and one of them kills the girls.
        But even if you havent seen those this movie can stand alone.
        You have to see this movie. Except for the violence its kid friendly. PG13
        Last edited by Roughrydr; 01-26-2019, 06:32 PM.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I gotta add if you have a young child, you gotta let them watch "Sandlot". Jr & I watched it the other day. He had seen it before when he was like 3, but now he can relate more being a few years older. He didn't take his eye off the screen the whole time! Actually great movie for anybody. "You're killin' me Smalls!".

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

The Bouncer

It was ok. Thought it was slow for this type of movie. Claude def gotten older and it shows in this movie. Wished he never fuked himself up on drugs...

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

THE WHOLE TRUTH

Really like this one. A trial full of twists and turns. It got me at the very end. Well done...

Comment

• GoldLine
                Banned
                • Apr 2017

anyone see ALITA yet

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by GoldLine
                  anyone see ALITA yet
                  I'm going to catch it this weekend.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

THE MULE

Good movie. Didn’t realized he was involved that much in transporting packages. Big Clint Eastwood fan here. Well done...

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                      • Apr 2006

THE MULE:

Same as BigB, really liked it. Clint looks OLD in this film. He can spit out a racial joke better than anybody, lol. Between this movie and Gran Torino, he had me rolling. This film has a Gran Torino feel to it, and I liked both a lot. I think I liked GT a little more, but this one is right there.

SPOILER BELOW:

Can somebody tell me what happened to him near the end when he was all beat up? Did the the 2 drug guys just beat him up and let him go, or did he fight them and beat them up? From the order of their boss, I thought they were supposed to kill him? Find it hard him beating them up as old as he is...did they just let him go?

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                        THE MULE:

Same as BigB, really liked it. Clint looks OLD in this film. He can spit out a racial joke better than anybody, lol. Between this movie and Gran Torino, he had me rolling. This film has a Gran Torino feel to it, and I liked both a lot. I think I liked GT a little more, but this one is right there.

SPOILER BELOW:

Can somebody tell me what happened to him near the end when he was all beat up? Did the the 2 drug guys just beat him up and let him go, or did he fight them and beat them up? From the order of their boss, I thought they were supposed to kill him? Find it hard him beating them up as old as he is...did they just let him go?

Spoiler below:

No, it's the same guys. They just haven't killed him yet, which why Clint plead guilty of all charges so he can stay alive by being in prison for rest of his life. Least that's the way I understood. The end did get cut off quickly. Still great movie and yes, love Grand Torino too. He was just a plain American badazz...

Comment

• Massive G
                          VET
                          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                          One of my all time favorites is coming on tonight. I'll record it again. Point Break
                          Patrick Swayze, Kenau Reeves. Gary Bussey. Love that movie. I've seen it dozens of times.
                          I own that one - bought it for streaming forever....
                          RIP ...was one of the greats

Comment

• Massive G
                            VET
                            • Apr 2019

Rented the mule last night watched it twice....great movie by Clint ...cried twice at the end ....it's that good...great ending.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                              • Oct 2017

Just watched Life. It was very fun. Well worth watching.
                              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• jalakes
                                VET
                                • Apr 2018

My wife and I watched Ready Player One on the flight home today. I had put off watching it because I didn't think I was going to like it. It was really good though. There are a lot of hidden references in it. I am going to have to watch again.

Comment

Working...