Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Tren to npp

So I'm all out of tren. Still no sides but my piss has been pretty dark the past 2 days so it's time to stop. Awesome compound alone but it is way better with eq. I have a ton of npp. I was contemplating taking 2 weeks before I added anything else in and just have test. I have some dbol and var too, but I'm not sure whether I should be running it this cycle considering tren is pretty taxing on the system. Any opinions on the matter are appreciated.
  • jahwah
    • Aug 2017

Kinda tough to suggest anything without knowing what your goals are. Are you just trying to keep muscle? Keep building? Are you doing Cruise and Blast? If so, I would give it few weeks of just test depending on how long your Tren cycle was. Always good to put a little pause in between running 9nors...imo

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Nothing to do with goals. Just health.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

NPP is pretty mild imo. Maybe get bloodwork done, after my last go with tren, I felt ill. However I got bloodwork done and everything was good.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Yeah npp is mild. I would prob just start it right away. Lifts I second- blood work is always good to get couple times a year

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

I love NPP! Very mild but yet great results. Lean, hard gains. How long were you on tren? Why not go ahead take few weeks off while on trt and get bloodwork done then start up on npp? I just don’t know how long you’ve been on. Last time I prep I did tren e for 15 weeks then switch over to npp 10-11 weeks, no problem. Of course other compounds were added with both...

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
              I love NPP! Very mild but yet great results. Lean, hard gains. How long were you on tren? Why not go ahead take few weeks off while on trt and get bloodwork done then start up on npp? I just don’t know how long you’ve been on. Last time I prep I did tren e for 15 weeks then switch over to npp 10-11 weeks, no problem. Of course other compounds were added with both...
              Yeah I'm my own worst enemy. I got another bottle of tren ace in the auction goodies so I popped it open. I think I was dehydrated from work so I made sure I got enough fluids and now my piss is a normal color. I'm probably gonna get bloods after this bottle. Is it odd that I get no sides from this? Even at 150mg eod. Going on week 8. I feel fine and I'm really strong. My only concern was my piss was dark but I'm pretty sure that was dehydration. That was the only reason I was thinking of stopping.

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
                Yeah I'm my own worst enemy. I got another bottle of tren ace in the auction goodies so I popped it open. I think I was dehydrated from work so I made sure I got enough fluids and now my piss is a normal color. I'm probably gonna get bloods after this bottle. Is it odd that I get no sides from this? Even at 150mg eod. Going on week 8. I feel fine and I'm really strong. My only concern was my piss was dark but I'm pretty sure that was dehydration. That was the only reason I was thinking of stopping.
                Update on this?

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
                  Update on this?
                  G2g. Been off it for a while now. I was definitely dehydrated when my piss was dark because it never happened again after I made a point to drink more. I drink a lot of water anyway but that particular day it was not as much. I think I'm gonna do some other compounds for the next couple cycles. Stick to the milder stuff for a bit.

Comment

Working...