Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Eq ace

Apparently this shit carries a cough worse than tren. I'm sure just getting over a cold isn't helping but damn. It didn't hit until a few seconds after I pulled the pin but you feel it coming just like tren only it lasted a little longer and you feel it just linger in your chest. I'm sure it's actually not too terrible just re aggravated my lungs since I've been coughing for a couple days already. Hopefully I don't get it again. Funny cuz I didn't get tren cough once this cycle.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I never tried it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Kinda hurts today too. Hopefully that will subside also. Wasn't expecting a cough like that from eq but I'm starting to believe it's the acetate ester.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Got some pretty nasty swelling. It's not super painful but red and very noticeable. I'll give it one more go and if I get like this again I think my mind is made up on it.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I'm gonna deem this stuff un injectable. I don't know how anyone can deal with it. I'm used to frequent injects and nothing really bothers me but this is different. I have a baseball size lump on the side of my ass. Slightly painful. I feel it would be a lot worse if I wasn't used to injections, but the fact it's still reacting this way tells me to stick to regular eq. I don't know how anyone can do this ave keep up with the injection frequency. They'd probably look like a freak with lumps all over them. The injection was diluted with test and npp and was super smooth. I had no pain or swelling at all until the next day. I've already taken another test and npp shot and no reaction whatsoever so I know it's the eq. So moral of the story is stick to regular eq.

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

A cough worse than Tren.... sign me up!
            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
              A cough worse than Tren.... sign me up!
              Yeah it really sucked. I thought tren was bad. I'll take it over what I just experienced. It just lingered too and I could feel it for hours after. The swelling and redness the next day is just nasty but the pain surprisingly isn't terrible but movement is limited. If I was a newb I'd swear it was infected by the look of it. My wife was like omg are you okay? do you need help? LOL. Kinda disappointed because I love eq and I love fast esters, but at least now I know, and I'm not out any dough, but maybe I'll get some sterile oil and try it again in a week or so. Seems this compound with the acetate ester is just not a good combo. Tren has some pain injecting and for a little after but subsides within a couple hours and the next day you don't even know. This has no pain injecting and blows up like a grenade went off under your skin a day later and is super red.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

Bold ace and especially bold prop give nasty fever and pip. I'd never encourage anybody to use them.

Comment

• JayC
                  Vet
                  • Sep 2012

Wow bro that sounds terrible. Ive never tried it and now, most likely won't. I do agree with you on the fast esters though, love going that route.

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                    Bold ace and especially bold prop give nasty fever and pip. I'd never encourage anybody to use them.
                    Maybe this is why I felt like absolute shit again the next day and I found it really odd. I had a great workout before I did the shot because I felt better from being sick. Sinuses were clear and I felt really strong. Next morning I was all jacked up again and I had a baseball sticking off my ass. I thought maybe I wasn't over being sick and regressed myself but I felt completely fine in the gym.

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Interesting, as I never have tried it. More likely won't now...

Comment

Working...