X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by JDUB
    Hes getting bigger...damn...yeah I'm glad he beat phil.....phil seemed to be a cocky asshole
    He got a good coach...

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by b52
      Correction. Doses I'm not willing to take.
      You might be surprised. The genetically gifted often take less than you'd think. These are the guys that had 19 inch arms in high school before drugs. I know it's hard to believe in this day and age but I came up in the mid 70s and saw this before AAS were rampant or even rarely available. Those before and after pics.. the before was when he was an alcoholic and no training for a few years.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
        You might be surprised. The genetically gifted often take less than you'd think. These are the guys that had 19 inch arms in high school before drugs. I know it's hard to believe in this day and age but I came up in the mid 70s and saw this before AAS were rampant or even rarely available. Those before and after pics.. the before was when he was an alcoholic and no training for a few years.
        Most did, correct but not all...

Not to mention a lot of those guys started aas at a very ripe age. I've seen guys go from avg Joe in mid 30s to low 40s and transformed to close as looking liking a pro, if not a pro...
        Last edited by Big B; 02-09-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...