Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2019, 07:51 PM   #1
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Best concert you have seen...

....just wondering what has been the best show you have ever attended. For me I would have to choose AC/DC at far as performance goes but for a complete show with pyrotechnics and light show would have to be RUSH.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:05 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Eagles HELL FREEZES OVER back in the 90s...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

I never been to many concerts. I seen Joan Jett after her comeback and she still rocked the place - thinking mid 90's.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Tom Petty at the Pacific Amphitheater. He played for 2 hours and then came out of an encore and played the Clashes "Should I stay or should I go". The crowd rocked and he played for another hour. Left with smoking hot barbie too.
Old 01-26-2019, 06:47 PM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Lots of favorites.
Led Zeppelin, Ten Years After, Mountain, Uriah Heep, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Allman Brothers, Johnny Winter, Blue Oyster Cult, Eagles. Double Brothers, Kinks, Grateful Dead, Yes, ZZ Top, Rod Stewart, Heart, Beach Boys, Lynrd Skynrd, Bad Company. Alice Cooper, Steve Miller Band, Savoy Brown, Eric Clapton.....
I could go on and on. I've had some crappy concerts. But most have been excellent.

Muscle Forged In Pain

Last edited by Roughrydr; 01-26-2019 at 06:51 PM..
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:05 AM   #6
Superior

Superior is on a distinguished road
AC/DC was awesome...

Ozzfest unbelievable
Superior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:30 AM   #7
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
seen AC/DC day on the green Oakland back in the day.
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #8
Ripitup
VET

Ripitup is on a distinguished road
Pink Floyd 1994
Ripitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:11 PM   #9
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripitup View Post
Pink Floyd 1994
Been wanting to see them for a long time. Just never made it happened...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:27 PM   #10
A1food4u

Sammy Hagar at summerfest... a real party atmosphere... great scenery

or

KMFDM it was Halloween night... a real freak show... some chick in a nun costume was fucking the devil against the wall in the back corner..lol
Old 01-30-2019, 03:15 PM   #11
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
So many great ones. One that stands out is Maiden / Priest on the Killers (Paul DiAnno on Vox) and Point of Entry tours, back in 1981 or so, 7th row in small Orpheum Theater in Boston. I was 15,and just blown away. Went on to see them both at least 10 times more, but at that age and time, mind blowing. And of course my 1st show ever (favorite band of all-time as well) Molly Hatchet - 1981 Boston Garden (Kansas opened up).
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 10:10 PM   #12
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Nine Inch Nails downward spiral tour was amazing. Slayer is always the most violent thing ever. I saw The Weeknd last summer and have to say he was the best non-metal concert I've ever seen
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:06 AM   #13
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
Alice Cooper has been one of the best by far, back in the 80's. AC/DC is always an epic show, seen Crue probably six times and never disappointed.
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:39 AM   #14
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripitup View Post
Pink Floyd 1994
I've seen Pink Floyd twice. Animals then Comfortably Numb tours. Awesome music and stage shows.
Moto, you should have seen Alice Cooper back in the early 70's. His show was freaking sick!
Best lazer light show back when it was new was Blue Oyster Cult, Godzilla tour.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 09:34 AM   #15
TommyD

TommyD will become famous soon enough
Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Yale Bowl July 1974. Outside concert, excellent music, tripping on window pane acid and soaking in the sun. Developed 2nd degree sunburn as did many else there that day. One of the best I have seen, saw a lot of old rock band concerts from the 70's and early 80's and remember a few.
TommyD is offline   Reply With Quote