Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-09-2019, 06:08 AM   #16
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Yale Bowl July 1974. Outside concert, excellent music, tripping on window pane acid and soaking in the sun. Developed 2nd degree sunburn as did many else there that day. One of the best I have seen, saw a lot of old rock band concerts from the 70's and early 80's and remember a few.
Thanks for making me feel a little younger...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 01:36 PM   #17
jalakes
VET

jalakes is on a distinguished road
My daughter took me to see Roger Waters last year. That was the best concert I had every seen. A lot of visuals. Large screen over head running down the center of the arena. There was a large section in the back of the arena with about 10 workers running computers and lighting. That really put a lot into the production.
jalakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:06 PM   #18
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Pantera
Suicidal Tendencies
Aerosmith
Van Halen
David Allen Coe
Merle Haggard
Chris Isaak
Don WIlliams
Bellamy Brothers
White Zombie
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Marilyn Manson

...off the top of my head.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:00 AM   #19
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I've seen Pink Floyd twice. Animals then Comfortably Numb tours. Awesome music and stage shows.
Moto, you should have seen Alice Cooper back in the early 70's. His show was freaking sick!
Best lazer light show back when it was new was Blue Oyster Cult, Godzilla tour.

I can only imagine!!!!
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote