X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Add primo e to your cruise?

That possible without wrecking your blood levels? Maintain trt (100-200) with primo e (400-600) year round, give blood every 2-3 months and eye blood numbers least every 6 months?
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

I know a guy that loves his primo. He’s loaded so can afford to run it year round. He is in his late fourties I believe and still has great health markers. The only thing I have warned him about is the solvents. I don’t care if it’s only 100mg/ml. It can’t be healthy injecting that year round. I don’t think it’s so bad if you cycle it though.
    Last edited by Kluso; 01-30-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

I ran it for 22 weeks, little over 3 years ago and did great on it. Planned 18 weeks but kept getting results which why I didn't stop...

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I like primo with test.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

I ran pharma primo at 400 week once and it didn't do squat. I think primo needs to be bumped up rather high to be effective.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

B c'mon homie don't do that shit year around 24/7/365. I mean what's the point? When they say primo is the mildest, it's not like eating oatmeal haha - it's STILL a drug & with repercussions just like any drug if abused. Pros vs cons man.

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              B c'mon homie don't do that shit year around 24/7/365. I mean what's the point? When they say primo is the mildest, it's not like eating oatmeal haha - it's STILL a drug & with repercussions just like any drug if abused. Pros vs cons man.
              Didn't say I will, homie. Just curious if it's possible without major whack to your blood numbers...

Comment

• Glycomann

I would guess on average bloodwork would show issues over time especially if you are late 40s or older. Creatinine, red cell values, HDL/LDL, triglycerides would probably take a hit.

I think what we all need to remember is that we ALL NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF. It becomes more difficult for some even to keep things in range on TRT where T and E are in range. As we age it becomes more and more difficult.

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                  I would guess on average bloodwork would show issues over time especially if you are late 40s or older. Creatinine, red cell values, HDL/LDL, triglycerides would probably take a hit.

I think what we all need to remember is that we ALL NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF. It becomes more difficult for some even to keep things in range on TRT where T and E are in range. As we age it becomes more and more difficult.
                  Totally make sense. Another reason why I'm avoiding mod to harsh compounds. Gonna stick with nnp, primo e and possibly 1-test cyp (harder on liver) while sticking with trt and no more than. 400 on t when blasting. Evening during blast, keep total dosages under 1000/WK with an exception of primo e. Thanks for the feedbacks, brother!

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann

Yeah, I decided it's crazy staying on for a full year. No way. I'm just gonna do 51 weeks...

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Big B
                      Yeah, I decided it's crazy staying on for a full year. No way. I'm just gonna do 51 weeks...
                      :

Comment

• Glycomann

I don't know guys. Those long cycles seem great at the time but that's a young man's game. Even then there is a toxic load and diminished returns after 3 months in my view. Intersperse with short breaks helps to detox and maintain receptor sensitivity.

The best scheme I have used is 8 on 3-4 off; 8 on 3-4 off;8 on then off for 6 months. hCG and clomid in the off bits. Then understand that coming off there will be some losses. Typically it went like this.

First 8 195 ->225-230 (Test:EQ: NPP = 600-1000 mg/w)
                        First off Diet -> 215 (hCG: Clomid :GHRP2)

Second 8 on-> clean diet to 218 ( Test: Mast: Winstrol = 1000 mg/w)
                        Second off -> maintain (hCG: Clomid :GHRP2 + LR3)

Third 8 on ->. Harden up and maintain (Test: Parabolin = 500 mg/w)
                        off PCT an peptides and slow shrink. After hormone recovery tighten up and increase grappling to lean out. 6 months later back at lean 195 for another round.

You have to prepare yourself for the crash and recovery. In the end 195 lbs lean at 5'8.5" is fine with me for a guy in his 50s. After years of AAS use you can expect to shrink back to your genetic limit once the drugs are removed and hormones normalize.

In my mind, learn to like yourself for what you are off drugs and view your enhanced self as a bonus to enjoy when on PEDs. That might be how I stayed healthy in this well into my late 50s with very average health genetics.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                          • Apr 2015

Well thought out Glycomann!
                          Last edited by Big B; 02-17-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                            • Apr 2015

Damn spell correct

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                              Damn spell correct
                              Fixed!

Comment