X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Sarychev vs Wheels

The older I get the better I used to be.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Good vid! I think Larry is a modern day Superman. He does shit that defies belief. Not only is his max lifts crazy, but also his reps. 405 x 25 on bench. 315 x 44 on bench. That's INSANE! And another thing that separates him is he is doing all these crazy feats while sooo damn lean - looks to be 5% or less. Imagine if he bulked up to fat levels of most powerlifters and strongmen! Hope he can stay injury free - kid is epic.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

While Wheels knocking out crazy numbers, I like for him to focus on bodybuilding. I am being bias bc that's what I love but the dude has grown so much since the little time he moved to LA...

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

I am cheering for the kid to stay injury free too. He will accomplish some feats if he does.

Comment

• USNCTT
          VET
          • Aug 2006

I like Larry. I just hope he doesnt push too hard and end up like a Dallas. Gone too soon

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by USNCTT
            I like Larry. I just hope he doesnt push too hard and end up like a Dallas. Gone too soon
            I don't think his physique suggests that kind of abuse.

Comment

• USNCTT
              VET
              • Aug 2006

He has videos talking about his use of gear. I've never watched them but I've heard he says it's relatively mild. I just mean overall with the use plus the training. I like the kid and I'm hoping to see him at the Arnold.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                • Sep 2016

Larry's an amazing guy, also hoping he can stay healthy, he does things (constantly) that defies what a human body is supposed to do. Seems like a good dude as well. Modern day Superman...

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                  • Sep 2016

(Sorry for double-post).

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Saw a recent video yesterday on Wheels out in the cold in Atlantic ocean, the guy looking BEASTY!!!

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by USNCTT
                      Dallas was a freaking block at such a ripe age. I really thought he was gonna be the future O for years to come. Miss seeing him around...

Comment

Working...