X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobyonekinobi
    Vet
    • Feb 2014

to all the trt guys

where do you like to keep your numbers, In mid fortys now and just curious if you keep them over the higher "normal" levels Do you blast with just test every once in a while also. curious mainly i try to stay around 900 or so
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

My uncle keeps his around 1000

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

1100-1200

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I figure best to be at the high end of the range.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 78Steeler
          VET
          • Dec 2018

I try to keep mine about 900.

Comment

• Glycomann

800-900 ng/dL. In the 1960s the guide was 800 ng/dL for the full therapeutic effect. Probably in reality there is some variation.

Comment

• krustus
              VET
              • Jan 2017

800-900 ng/dL.
              this seems to be the best for me as well... been doing daily sub q injects lately.. between 10mg and 15mg daily... eliminated the need for any AI.. and feel great, but haven't been tested for the numbers yet

Comment

• gotgame
                Vet
                • Jan 2019

High range of normal would be good so 700-1000. But even with that you may want to consider using a 5AR inhib. I tend to believe that sustaining those levels of dht for years when a mans levels usually decrease can result in prostate issues and increase risk of prostate cancer.

that is supported by the findings that dutasteride reduces the chances of low to mod grade prostate cancer by like 20%. I dont think high grade cancers to too dht dependent or they can just overcome it that why it didnt show a reduction in those. Dont believe that BS about 5ar causing high grade cancer....its just a result of shrinking the prostate gland and better chance of hitting it on biopsy thus diagnosis

Comment

• Glycomann

Interesting review on TRT. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/cen.12503

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2012

As of a couple weeks ago my total test is at 1052.8 and my free test is at 26.3, my DHT is at 63, PSA is at 1.0. These results were from my TRT doc. I had bloodwork done by my regular doc that I believe showed my total test at around the same level. I dont remember my other numbers.

I have been on scripted and tracked TRT since about this time last year. I honestly dont feel much different from 6 months ago when my total test was close to 500. I see my TRT doc on Monday so I'll see what he says about my numbers

Comment

Working...